Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review of Mosaik Apartments

Mavrick

So I'm here for a month the first 2 nights I stayed at the Galaxy suites then I moved into the Mosaik Luxury Appt. its on Soi day night 2 by the side of Tukom, and its a 2-3 mins bike ride to Walking Street or less than 10 mins walk, its a very nice clean apartments with video entry systems so you don't have to answer to any unwanted guest and during the day when the office is open the staff are very helpful and try to make sure you have everything you need, they also have a few security on the night shift too, there is a few minor complains, there is no room cleaning you have to pay extra to have that done, and there is no wireless they have a modem system that does not support Vista system so I have to revert to my Business laptop with Windows XP, and you have to send a deposit to reserve your room apart from those few points I would definitely stay here again, here are a few pics I hope this review maybe be of help to some in the future.

Thai_P2._07_08_134.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_135.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_136.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_137.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_138.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_139.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_140.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_141.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_142.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_145.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_147.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_149.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_154.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_155.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_156.jpg

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mavrick

• keyser

• lavila

• chuckrivera

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks good Mav !!

Their website is a little vague on pricing , can I ask what your paying and what their description for your style of room is ?

Cheers

:)

Dude

Looks good Mav, so when you inviting me over for the party or should I say orgy :)

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Looks good Mav !!

Their website is a little vague on pricing , can I ask what your paying and what their description for your style of room is ?

Cheers

:)

Dude

DB, I paid 25,000 baht for a month for a 2 room luxury.

Looks good Mav, so when you inviting me over for the party or should I say orgy :P

I'm sure we will have a few fellas and some girl over when the rest of the PA crew get here. :P

• 1 month later...

Guys details of the final bill for this place as stated below, Its a great place and whenever I'm in Pattaya for anything over 2 weeks I will most definitely stay here again.

Electric for 1 month 1,175 baht and this is with me using the AC heavy in both the bedroom and the living room.

Water for the month was 238 baht with me and my girl using it having 3-4 showers a day.

Room service changing the bed sheets and towel for the month was 700 baht.

Internet was 750 baht for the month.

Telephone was 0 baht and I did make a few call on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Its on Soi day night 2 just off South Pattaya Rd by the side of Tukom, and its a few mins bike ride to Walking Street & the beach or less than 10 mins walk, any more questions please feel free to ask.

I really like that location. Did you ever have a chance to look at the standard room. I was wondering what that was like. Everything that you sais a disapointment wouldnt bother me.

aznymadness, my friend and fellow Board member RudieK, stayed in the standard 1 room apartment and he didn't have any complaint here are a few pics of the room, the corridors and the lift that goes to all floors, anymore questions please feel free to ask.

L_009.jpg

L_010.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_157.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_158.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_159.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_1315.jpg

Thai_P2._07_08_1317.jpg

Thanks for the review and pics. I will definitely consider this place for a future visit.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.

thanks for the pics, it looks like a great place. I am going to take a peak at it when i travel there in may. I love the location of the place. Thanks for all the info guys

This place looks great! Thanks for posting the pics. Do you know if all the luxury apartments are located together (probably going to want 2 for our crew and would like to be close by)?

• 2 months later...

I've booked this place again for 5 weeks at Xmas.

• 3 weeks later...

This place looks sweet as Mavrick...nice find by the look of it

Can you elaborate on a few things? Firstly I read the website about needing a deposit "hit hunted" to their account - did you just direct deposit/visa this?

Secondly, what was security like? Do they take/check BG ID cards etc?

Lastly did the website rates apply or is it worth bargaining (going late October for 3 weeks)

Edited by Faux

Guys details of the final bill for this place as stated below, Its a great place and whenever I'm in Pattaya for anything over 2 weeks I will most definitely stay here again.

[

In looking at the website, it is unclear how often towels and linens are changed. Is the 700 baht for daily change? Also, what is the monthly charge for luxury. The website states 12,000 to 18,700. Not very informative.

• 1 month later...

Mavrick

Thank you very muc for your help, its looks nice and the pics help a lot.

The details with the price break down is a great help also.

Cheers

Thai Tony.

I put this place on one of my favourites now Mavrick. Thanks for putting this place on the board as there are so many great places where we don`t have any knowledge of.

Cheers,

Adrie.

Thanks for the report. This is just what I have been looking for. Are there DVD players in the room? I was also wondering if the bathroom has a tub or is shower only? Thanks again.

Thanks for the report. This is just what I have been looking for. Are there DVD players in the room? I was also wondering if the bathroom has a tub or is shower only? Thanks again.

There was a DVD player in my apartment I'm not sure if they are in all of them and there is a proper stand up shower where 2 can shower very comfortable.

• 1 month later...

Hi

Looks fab. Thanks for your description. Price seems very reasonable.

2 questions:

1. Is there a safe facility for valuables & if so, where is it?

2. This may seem an odd question, but without the ID check, did any of the Ladies you asked refuse to come to your apartment because of this?

I've got my accommodation booked this time, but I'm considering an apartment for next trip & this looks ideal (you should try & negotiate some comission!)

Thanks in advance

Tone

Hi

Looks fab. Thanks for your description. Price seems very reasonable.

2 questions:

1. Is there a safe facility for valuables & if so, where is it? (Yes there is a big safe built in a cupboard in the front room)

2. This may seem an odd question, but without the ID check, did any of the Ladies you asked refuse to come to your apartment because of this? (No Never, but there is always a couple of night guards you can asked to check ID if you want to otherwise they don't bother you, Just tell them you stay at apartment they will be cool)

I've got my accommodation booked this time, but I'm considering an apartment for next trip & this looks ideal (you should try & negotiate some comission!)

Thanks in advance

Tone

Edited by Mavrick

Tony while you're in Patts on your next trip pop down there and have a look at the apartments they are very welcoming.

• 2 months later...

Electric for 1 month 1,175 baht and this is with me using the AC heavy in both the bedroom and the living room.

Water for the month was 238 baht with me and my girl using it having 3-4 showers a day.

Internet was 750 baht for the month.

Telephone was 0 baht and I did make a few call on it.

Hey Maverick,

the website says room cleaning is 200 baht per time and sheets and towels is 110 baht per time, that is 300 baht per day to clean the room and for fresh sheet and towels. That is about 9,000 baht per month.

Did the rates change or do you not have your room cleaned everyday? Maybe it is cheaper to buy 30 new sheets and towels than having them cleaned?

Edited by gilligan

• 3 weeks later...

Its at the side Soi of the IT centre less than 1 min walk away.