Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tips for the Grand National

Adisak

she will be going to stud as soon as she finishes her racing! I think this maybe her last season racing unless she stays unbeaten and the owners decide to keep running her.there has been talk of sending her to stud even talk of her visiting the mighty FRANKEL. I think the produce would reach £3 million + maybe even more if there were a few big players in the room with a interest in buying.

That is good to know....Amazing to know all derby winners comes from the sire who had won classic races. My favourite horse years ago was Further Flight trained by Barry Hills, died in 2001... Always done me a favour... A lovely grey horse that loves the attention,

will do it later Jocky,  just back from the supermarket and going to make some breakfast.  Was supposed to be working today but my boss called last night to call it off.  - result.

Thanks Stevie... Must make myself breakie too, My fridge is nearly bare, must go down to Tescos soon...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the two horses that stand out at me today = CHANDLERY 2.20 don  its been running in better company than this in the past  but as to overcome a long lay off but looking at the race the majority of the other runners av to overcome a lay off also with Richard Hannon training it I think it will be fit

SOLAR DEITY = 3.50 kem its been running well on the all weather surface this year and looks like an improving horse

anybody else see anything that stands out today ?

the two horses that stand out at me today = CHANDLERY 2.20 don  its been running in better company than this in the past  but as to overcome a long lay off but looking at the race the majority of the other runners av to overcome a lay off also with Richard Hannon training it I think it will be fit

SOLAR DEITY = 3.50 kem its been running well on the all weather surface this year and looks like an improving horse

anybody else see anything that stands out today ?

I could hear Steven purring after your tips..  :GoldenSmile1: ... I have none at the mo, Doncaster flat racing, But i fancy Move In Time to win at 3.30pm at Doncaster.. I tend to back a horse that wins last time out with an apprentice jockey on him. 

• 11 months later...

10172683_630421790362126_1935601554_n.jpg

Love going to aintree and watching the liverpool chicks trying to be classy.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Archived