IGNORED

UFC 158 Gsp v Diaz

Nak Muay

Hahaha,give her a push from behind for me.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

runnin a bit late this morning... my apologizes for not getting to rovers sooner and hooking up with some oth pa guys there... great breakfast for 99 baht... lots of flat screens... great feed... thanks to Rovers...  interesting fight... no question in my mind that GSP is on roids not taking anything away from him however as he is a great athlete and master tactician.... looks to me like Diaz may have juiced a bit too not as much bulking as GSP however... they all pretty well do it so just admit to it please... anyway GSP still does not have the ability to finish the fights early and this will kill him if he ever fights Silva... he has to stop being so conservative at times and finish the fight... even his punching is to much off his back foot and will not knock someone out although he should have the power... Nick is a warrior akin to Jake LaMotta in Raging Bull but he really was classless in his end comments... Nick you know the rules you just got manhandled the first rounds... GSP deserved the victory but would have been in trouble had it gone another 2 or 3 rounds... Nick's endurance and ability to take a punch are impressive... congrats GSP you worked for this one...

Los can you use the enter button and stop using..... to end a sentence makes it really hard to read properly.

They can't come out and say it because the commission would get all upset and make mandatory testing weeks before the fights. Is it right for them to juice, I'm not sure I really care if they do or don't. They are always going to keep pushing the limits of their bodies and juicing is a way to go about it.

Diaz got manhandled for sure, I thought in the third things may have started turning in Diaz's favor but GSP seemed to keep it even with him. Will be interesting to see GSP vs Johnny but after that who has he got left to fight? Ellenberger, Maia and Lawler are the only top 10 guys he has not defeated yet.

A GSP vs Silva fight would be interesting but I think Silva wouldn't have as much trouble with GSP as others seem to have. GSP hasn't finished a fight since 2008 I think, BJ was a throwing in the towel?

Posted Image

Los can you use the enter button and stop using..... to end a sentence makes it really hard to read properly.

They can't come out and say it because the commission would get all upset and make mandatory testing weeks before the fights. Is it right for them to juice, I'm not sure I really care if they do or don't. They are always going to keep pushing the limits of their bodies and juicing is a way to go about it.

Diaz got manhandled for sure, I thought in the third things may have started turning in Diaz's favor but GSP seemed to keep it even with him. Will be interesting to see GSP vs Johnny but after that who has he got left to fight? Ellenberger, Maia and Lawler are the only top 10 guys he has not defeated yet.

A GSP vs Silva fight would be interesting but I think Silva wouldn't have as much trouble with GSP as others seem to have. GSP hasn't finished a fight since 2008 I think, BJ was a throwing in the towel?

How dare you criticize the ... typing lol.  Okay i will give you a break lol. Yeah I can't figure out why GSP cannot finish... too conservative?  Doesn't have punching power?  Not sure but I am sure that if you stand up with Silva this long you will be going down which is why I think that fight will never happen as GSP knows it.  Personally, I am for open steroid use in the Olympics, pro sports, etc.  let 's just cut the hypocrisy and admit to it.  All in all a good fight as many have been duds. 

Yea it would be great to have everyone being open about everything.

Yea GSP was a submitter in the early days, are guys so much better now or has GSP just found what works for him. He keeps saying he wants to finish but he just does the ground and pound for too long.

Posted Image

Hendricks will KO GSP. There won`t be five rounds humping just stand `n bang bro !

Hendricks will KO GSP. There won`t be five rounds humping just stand `n bang bro !

Don't even say their names in the same sentence until the fight is set.GSP has at least earned that.He will do the same thing to Hendricks that he did to Diaz.Why can't you blokes figure it out.Dont you watch his fights at all?

Don't even say their names in the same sentence until the fight is set.GSP has at least earned that.He will do the same thing to Hendricks that he did to Diaz.Why can't you blokes figure it out.Dont you watch his fights at all?

I wouldnt be betting on hendrix having next fight especially if he did break his hand against condit. 

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I wouldnt be betting on hendrix having next fight especially if he did break his hand against condit. 

Dana said the winner of Carlos v Johnny  is the next title shot.

GSP said he doesn't want a super fight (that might be timing problem tho)

Johnny wants it so bad.

If Diaz wants to blame everyone else that's cool, just wish he would stop saying I don't want to make excuses but bad management but wrestling shouldn't be aloud, but I don't have anyone to train with, but no one is around to tell me what time to sleep, but hand-wraps were dodgy (his boy Jake signed them off?), But I'm not trying to make excuses.

Loved how he is like I don't pay taxes, going to have a story in a couple of months with the IRS taking nick to jail. When he was ragging on GSP and Johnny was funny as fuck.

Posted Image

I may be the only one to find that fight sooo boring. GSP is a great fighter but entertaining he is not. This is all just my opinion though, eviscerate me if you like :P

I may be the only one to find that fight sooo boring. GSP is a great fighter but entertaining he is not. This is all just my opinion though, eviscerate me if you like :P

After the 3rd all the hype was gone because you knew diaz didn't have anything, GSP is boring still like him tho.

Posted Image

i half agree it wasnt the best fight but gsp looked a lot better than he has recently but it wasnt bad either. The fight between hendrix and condit was exceptional along with half of the prelims. which can make a good fight on any other ppv look crap because it followed such a good war.

Dana said the winner of Carlos v Johnny  is the next title shot.

GSP said he doesn't want a super fight (that might be timing problem tho)

Johnny wants it so bad.

If Diaz wants to blame everyone else that's cool, just wish he would stop saying I don't want to make excuses but bad management but wrestling shouldn't be aloud, but I don't have anyone to train with, but no one is around to tell me what time to sleep, but hand-wraps were dodgy (his boy Jake signed them off?), But I'm not trying to make excuses.

Loved how he is like I don't pay taxes, going to have a story in a couple of months with the IRS taking nick to jail. When he was ragging on GSP and Johnny was funny as fuck.

Seriously dont listen to what dana says he is a professional lier, he is very entertaining to listen to but you cant believe a word he says. (and Hendrix has been promised next shot for a while, as was Hendo, as was Evans etc etc)

Totally agree but diaz will moan and bitch if he had won the fight, its what makes him the draw he is.

I think theres more going on in his training camp for him to be doing the self destructive shit he did at the prefight presser talking about drugs and how he smoked more than last time he failed and then at the post fight admitting he never paid taxes. (i might be wrong but these statements are out there even for nick diaz).

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

i half agree it wasnt the best fight but gsp looked a lot better than he has recently but it wasnt bad either. The fight between hendrix and condit was exceptional along with half of the prelims.

I think theres more going on in his training camp for him to be doing the self destructive shit he did at the prefight presser talking about drugs and how he smoked more than last time he failed and then at the post fight admitting he never paid taxes. (i might be wrong but these statements are out there even for nick diaz).

Yea man was a great card overall.

Diaz comes out with a lot of out there stuff, dude needs a manager because its clear he aint being handled properly. Like not paying taxes is just crazy man, big chunk of his purse is going to be handed to the IRS if they go for him.

Posted Image

No you are not.

+1

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

When GSP retires,his record will not reflect wether or not he was exciting.

As they say in golf,"there are no pictures on the score card"

I on the other hand I was very much entertained watching him absolutely dominate Diaz.

He stood for over 10 minutes and boxed him.Dont know what else you want.A win is a win,and I am not unhappy with the $60 I paid to watch the fight.

Archived