IGNORED

UFC 158 Gsp v Diaz

Nak Muay

Did ya watch the press conference 

at 35:35 someone asked GSP if he was going to finish the fight its pretty funny.

dam dude as if you watch the whole press conferences. gotta check it out now u posted it

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont disagree GSP is a great fighter, i just said GSP has become a very boring fighter, but then if i had $4million dollars riding on a fight im sure it would change my style too.

I dunno about Deuces and exciting as if he does win i will be barfining the fattest, oldest chick i can find for him. And im sure he will do the same for me When i win

Hahahaha,you fuckers get some photos,that's all I want.

dam dude as if you watch the whole press conferences. gotta check it out now u posted it

You know dude, I watch it all countdowns primetimes all the ufc press pre and post. Every minute of if lol, when I comes time to watch 158 I will watch pre fight and weight ins then the main card then post then prelims.

Hahahaha,you fuckers get some photos,that's all I want.

lol I doubt ning would be very nice to me if I posted photos of her here if I won the bet lol.

Posted Image

You know dude, I watch it all countdowns primetimes all the ufc press pre and post. Every minute of if lol, when I comes time to watch 158 I will watch pre fight and weight ins then the main card then post then prelims.

lol I doubt ning would be very nice to me if I posted photos of her here if I won the bet lol.

She WILL be fine with photos.You need to share the spoils bro.lol.

Fark me man, diaz's people need to get him a speaking coach. What he is saying in that is all good points, that soccer mum comment was like "WTF?". He just rambles aggressive in tone and sounds really nervous even if he is making valid points.

If he wins can you imagine what his life is going to turn into? He can't hide from the media if he takes the belt, so he is going to need a really good PR team to back him up. More he runs and hides from media the bigger the drama's in his life will become.

Who manages Diaz btw is it Cesar? 

Edit:

He looks calm and fine there tho.

Posted Image

yes its cesar gracie, but he is hardly a good PR guy either.

i found the whole conference funny, it was like 2 work mates that hate each other but sit next to each other and pretend they dont hate each other. This fight is going to be great!

yes its cesar gracie, but he is hardly a good PR guy either.

i found the whole conference funny, it was like 2 work mates that hate each other but sit next to each other and pretend they dont hate each other. This fight is going to be great!

Agree'd if diaz wins it will rock the world. If GSP KO's him it will be cool too, getting pumped for it.

Posted Image

Dude,Diaz was just on fan radio saying GSP is on steroids and that Dana would be ok with that.Theyasked Diaz if he would be clean after the fight and he couldn't answer the question.

I have never seen GSP this angry.He is pissed right off.If GSP can stay calm,he may fuckin kill this kid.

He is gonna get the living bejesus thumped out of him.GSP,has said no more interviews,Im fuckin done talking.Hes pissed right the fuck off.

He is gonna get the living bejesus thumped out of him.GSP,has said no more interviews,Im fuckin done talking.Hes pissed right the fuck off.

This is going to be good. Its also exactly what diaz was trying to do, cant say if it will take GSP out of his game but hes got a good chance. 

Get your wolf tickets people!!!

"i wonder how much they are testing people around here"

This is going to be good. Its also exactly what diaz was trying to do, cant say if it will take GSP out of his game but hes got a good chance. 

Get your wolf tickets people!!!

"i wonder how much they are testing people around here"

Can't wait.Have a shaker planned at a buddies house.Things are gonna get messy.

Does anybody know where to watch it, or is on Ibox?

Irish rovers have it on in LK Metro 7am start, GSP and Diaz 9am going to try and get my ass out of bed for this one.

that cote fight was a judges fix if ever i saw one... mma may be going the way of boxing sooner than anticipated...

this may be the undoing for me i know it has pissed me off big time in the past... and of course no coincidence most fights are taking place from mafia heaven aka Montreal and Vegas... but needless to say I am still watching fights but it was so much cleaner a few years past...

Don't worry,not gonna need em tonight.

Don't worry,not gonna need em tonight.

Haha, you watching it Live Skalli? go finish your thread btw its a awesome read.

They really need fighters as the judges.

Posted Image

1 barfine for dueces

Archived