Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Bars in Drinking Street and ST/LT Prices

RobertTheBruce

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse my ignorance but what is a hawker!!?

Someone who trawls the bars shoving shite under your nose eg cheap watches. Barred from Drinking Street, as are ladyboys.

• 3 months later...

I heard there is an update on prices in drinking street? The barfines now are 500 and hard to find girls for longtime? Is this true or my friend don't know how to work it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<div style="background:#000;width:350px; height:260px;font:0px sans-serif;text-align:left;"><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" width="350" height="240" style="outline:none"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="eid=153650" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed name="cdtw" src="http://cdn.countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" flashvars="eid=153650" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="350" height="240" allowscriptaccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" style="outline:none"></embed></object><br/> <a href="http://countingdownto.com" style="font:bold 8px Arial;padding-left:19px;color:#444;">WEBSITE COUNTDOWN WIDGET</a></div>

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

babydollsaddict.gif

Bo's Blue bar has had 500 baht barfine for at least a year. I think most other are 400 baht.

Anyone having problems to get the ladies to go long time need to work on his social skills or change his after shave.

I paid 400 baht barfine in March in 2 different bars.

No problem with LT -  both ladies asked for LT and both were happy with 1200 baht for the services.

:23:

• 1 month later...

I had not found any problem there anytime. Prices are reasonable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
Bo's Blue Bar has had 500 baht barfine for at least a year. I think most other are 400 baht.

Anyone having problems to get the ladies to go long time need to work on his social skills or change his after shave.
I second this comment

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

correct me if I'm wrong please    but is drinking street      soi 7
You are wrong. Drinking Street is an outdoors barcomplex opposite Tiffany's show on 2nd Road.

Sent from my Death Star. using ONEPLUS5

thanks for that info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will visit there next week,,,,,,,,,,,,,any favorite bar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ladies

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Stumbled upon Drinking Street earlier this year by chance. I was staying at Dusit Thani and was getting a baht bus back home early one evening to drop my camera off and freshen up for a big night and saw it so decided to check it out. Wasn't to impressed with the food served at the right of the entrance but other than that some of the friendliest and best service in bars I have ever had in Pattaya.

Drinking street caters for Indian,Arabs etc not really a good night out for us white guys..girls are on the fat side for said patrons tastes

Archived