Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Bars in Drinking Street and ST/LT Prices

RobertTheBruce

I was in drinking st last night

Mainly drinking at the choop choop bar

Quite a few nice looking lady's working there

A lot of the lady's are part time do not go too work Untill 9.30/10.00 pm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drinking Street is different to many other complex`s in Pattaya.  It has one sound system for all the bars which helps to stop the competition between bars and make it much better.  There are a real mix of ladies there from farm fresh to quite old to choose from.  I have some good friends from many years that work there and they tell me that after midnight the place comes alive with many arabs. I go there regularily but only early in the evening so I can talk with my friends.  Occasionally there are some really good looking girls  that are new to the job but many that are very experianced also.  Worth a look if you are at that end of town.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 weeks later...

after going to Pats for more then 16 years still my favourite hang out !!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

There's a few rough Diamonds there it's somewhere to go in the North end. It's very similar to the 2 Simon complexes on Walking Street , except a bit downgrade & more laid back.

We were there on Mid October this year ,seemed plenty of Girls & not enough Farang. :GoldenSmile1:

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

I really enjoy my visits to DS but it's such a pain to get back home.  Wish I could afford a motobike taxi.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 3 weeks later...

I spent a few night at DS on my last trip.  I normally go to the north side when I get bored of WS.  DS is refreshing, no hassling and the music isn't blaring! 

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

What time is the best to visit before all the young cuties are snapped up? And have the Asian mongers found this location yet?

What time is the best to visit before all the young cuties are snapped up? And have the Asian mongers found this location yet?

Go there early, like 8-9-10 if you want to bag a lovely BF.

There are some pretty FL around who show up in their favorite bar around 9-10-11. They work inside the counters (they have to be accepted by the mamasan) and you'll be none the wiser unless you ask.

And, yes, the Asians have found DS. But not in great numbers. So have the Indians ...

But DS is still a pleasant farang enclave.

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

Ok that's twice I this thread I've seen it mentioned

What is a SIMON

I quite enjoy drinking street. Had a lot of fun there and quite a few diamonds in the rough

Bar girls seem to all be friendly an there is no pressure for drinks.

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

• 3 weeks later...

Ok that's twice I this thread I've seen it mentioned

What is a SIMON

I quite enjoy drinking street. Had a lot of fun there and quite a few diamonds in the rough

Bar girls seem to all be friendly an there is no pressure for drinks.

I am a Simon!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 months later...

Quality of girls is low here guys.........if you are used to go-go dancers like I am.Still,there seems to be a nice party atmosphere. :Grin7:

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

Careful ! The U TOO is different from all the other bars in DS in that they employ Coyotes

1000b BF and, probably, 4000b LT - that is if they accept to go with you !

But if you're in fetish tightly-laced boots ...

I used to have a regular BF at the bar next up to it. The Nooky. Those U TOO Coyotes never impressed me.

That's partly true partly rubbish.

I've been to u too bar many times. Yes they employ coyotees but also hostesses. Coyotee is 700 barfine before midnight reduced after midnight . I've paid 1,000 ST and 1,500 - 2,000 LT.

Only had one girl tell me she only dances and doesn't barfine.

Hostesses are the same as any other bargirl working in drinking street. 300BF 1,000 LT

I was there around 7 or 8pm and was not many girls in bars. I guess 9pm is the best time to to. Will be there soon again

Anyone Know if the "COZY 1 BEER BAR" , last bar on left at very end of Drinking Street complex is still around? I had a friend that ran it but have not been back in a year and a half...was wondering if it is still open....not many customers ever but nice place to chill from all the hardened crowd...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got back after 3 weeks out there. Stayed on Soi 2 at the Sabai Lodge so Drinking Street is easy to spend time ate.  It starts at 5 every day but doesn't really get going until 9 every night.  There is a very much hit and miss feel to the entire place, some really nice girls at times.  great place to just have a quiet night, chill and play pool without getting mithered all the time.  Apple Bar and Rita Bar are two personal favourites of mine.  Rita bar is the 4th of 5th bar on the right hand side, just past Geordie Bar 1.  Good pool table and some nice girls normally.  Apple Bar is right near the back, again on the right hand side, I think it is 3 bars from the back.  They have 8 and 9 ball tables and some girls, who might not be the finest but are very good fun.  The mamasan is really nice and quick to send the shots if you are a repeat customer.  It is owned by an English guy and has all the sports you could want on.  I love spending chilled nights here and normally start the night off here.

• 3 weeks later...

I been going to DS on and off for a couple of years and on my last vist 3 weeks ago it was very quite even at middnight but that may be the time of year.

One to note is that it is a very very popular place for guys from the middle east and the DJ does play a lot of their music as the night goes on.

I have been using Lucky Bar, last bar on the left as you face the DJ, on most of my visits and I have seen a change in the girls attitude. Many of them know me and on my last visit started chatting with me and had LD no problem but as soon as some Arabs arrived they headed to them and dumped me !! The Cashier also asked me to move along the bar as she wanted some of them to sit together and I was taking up space !! Paid the bin and left and will not go again.

Stopped at U TOO bar as I left and had a chat to the nice mamasan and one of the girls as well who did not seem very keen to chat or take any interest apart from my buying her a LD, but the pool tables are good in this bar.

Another bar I have spent a couple of nights at is Yupin bar on the right girls were friendly and did have a couple of nice looking girls.

As I said I have been going to DS for a few years and I have seen it change and many of the girls are chubby now which I think reflects the middle east influence. I agree with others here its hit and miss but there are some nice girls and its worth a visit early if your looking for a BF but better latter of your just going for fun and relax.

Overall I would give DS an 5 out of 10 now other places in Pattaya better

One Life, Live It !!!!!!!!

I have been using Lucky Bar, last bar on the left as you face the DJ, on most of my visits and I have seen a change in the girls attitude. Many of them know me and on my last visit started chatting with me and had LD no problem but as soon as some Arabs arrived they headed to them and dumped me !! The Cashier also asked me to move along the bar as she wanted some of them to sit together and I was taking up space !! Paid the bin and left and will not go again.

Lucky bar - is that the last bar on the left before the upper level? If that is the case they must have had a drastic policy change since July. I visited that bar many times and I got the impresion that they were not too keen on indian and arab customers.

Lucky bar - is that the last bar on the left before the upper level? If that is the case they must have had a drastic policy change since July. I visited that bar many times and I got the impresion that they were not too keen on indian and arab customers.

Yep that's the bar and believe me they might like the Indians but they LOVE the Arabs 100% for sure

The cashier is married to one, most of the girls have "dated" one

I not saying other nationalities don't go their Koreans, Thai men and Brits are regular visitors as well but DS is very popular overall with the Arabs just look ate the other bars you will see them slowly arriving from around 11pm right through to shutdown at 2am

One Life, Live It !!!!!!!!

This last trip barfined a lovely farm-fresh early twenties from 'Noi' bar named 'Om', next to 'Love U Long Time' bar mid-left hand side facing the

complex from second road ... also on the right hand side I spent some time at 'The Farang Connection'. Overall I find the complex a great place for

'slowing the tempo' with some zero drink pressure bar girls and don't find it too difficult getting back to Central Pattaya via the baht bus route taking

the first exit from the Dolphin Roundabout.  

Om Drinking Street 2 Nov 15.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ad a great night in DS in January- girls are very friendly (even if they are a little competitive when it comes to bar games!) Great spot to watch sport as most bars are showing different matches and sports at the same time- find what you want to watch,sit down and enjoy

• 3 months later...

whats the ongoing BF and ST /LT rates now there

April 2016 400 bf st 1000 lt 1000 and up

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Archived