Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Bars in Drinking Street and ST/LT Prices

RobertTheBruce

I have found information on this area of the town is rather thinly covered on here so thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to try and provide a good up to date source of information for everyone without trawling through multiple threads. I myself did not even know Drinking Street existed during my last trip, but intend to visit next time I'm in town.

Anyone who has visited Drinking Street in the past year and can advise us which bars are best and why please let us know. Also any information on the quality and number of available girls would be useful as would average barfine and ST/LT prices.

Cheers guys.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the front bar personally.

I think it's called U too bar...on center left when entering.

In September I STed a girl there...300BF plus 1000Bhat for the girl.

They have rooms up the end on the right hand side for 300 baht I think???

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I have used DS a couple of times, I cannot remember the name of the bar but it is fronting on the road and with your back to BR it is the bar on the very left I think, had a great night with a lot of interaction with girls and although not my choice ended up with a FF 19YO who was fun but totally naive about the P4P scene in a practical way, it made it hard work for me but I think she was being "broken in" and I am self appreciating now, I was probably a "safe john".

I have been back but the quality does not seem to be there, I think its an area of well experienced or new not "lookers".

IMO

A few people have mentioned U Bar on other threads too. It seems to be quite good from what others say. With Drinking St being a good bit further up 2nd Rd than Soi 6 and 7, I would think there should be plenty girls and not many farangs! Although when I was in Patts in October that was the case everywhere except Walking Street....................suits me fine!!

I like Drinking Street and I go there often. A top beerbar complex, IMHO. DS is a Simon, BTW.

There are nice girls in most/all bars. It's pleasant enough to walk about and choose a bar that has girls you'd like to chat and, maybe, barfine. None of the idiotic shouting one experiences when going into the other two Simons on WS.

No pressure for LD. Singha is 70b

Bars that often have very young and sweet darlings are the Ooh La La, the Jolly, and the Choup Choup. Three bars next to each other in the mid-left part.

I was in DS a couple nights ago. Not more or less busy than in the 'Low Season'. Choup Choup had about ten lovelies but the Ooh La La and the Jolly were understaffed. I guess the girls were on LLT ...

Customers are farangs, some Indians, and generous Asians (unfortunately, though this is a stamp of approval for DS !!).

I've paid 300b BF and 1500b LT there.

Easy enough to get there with songteows. Get off in front of the Tiffany. Get a motocy taxi to get back to your hotel (40/50b).

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

Get there early if you want a young pretty girl, they get picked off quick and your left with the older chubby ones.

U TOO bar is now at front left, normally worth a visit.

If your lucky you may find a diamond, but most of girls are 5 or 6's some are friiendly others more interested chatting amongst themselves

Hit and Miss

Careful ! The U TOO is different from all the other bars in DS in that they employ Coyotes

1000b BF and, probably, 4000b LT - that is if they accept to go with you !

But if you're in fetish tightly-laced boots ...

I used to have a regular BF at the bar next up to it. The Nooky. Those U TOO Coyotes never impressed me.

Sounds like Drinking Street has a bit of a different vibe to other areas. Also sounds more laid back. Will definitely spend some days up there on my next trip!

I'd also endorse U-Too bar. Nice ladies and ran very well by an old hand mamasan who randomly makes sure all the customers are enjoying themselves.

Also, another bar (forget name) on the right directly before the steps to the second level towards the end. There were some really fun girls in there.

Drinking street is unusual in that one night one bar might be absolutely pumping with girls dancing and going wild, the next night that bar is dead and the one a few bars down is the party one. It's a real right place-right time venue.

I've always agreed on 300/1000 LT but all my experiences with BFs from there have warranted a 1500.

But, the BEST thing about drinking street is NO HAWKERS!

You also have to be there later in the evening, like 10 PM, when the DJ puts on Isaan dance music and the place goes wild with girls pole dancing all over !!!

Note that unlike in the Soi Diana, Tipp Plaza, Made in Thailand, New Plaza, Soi 3, NaKlua beerbar complexes (all very good places, BTW) there is only one DJ who sits by the mezzanine. Easier on the ears !!

and ran very well by an old hand mamasan who randomly makes sure all the customers are enjoying themselves. 

Hahaha mate I just *knew* you'd chime on on this one!

Remember we went there & you gave the mamasan a clip on koala or something & she bought drinks for everyone there? Classic!

Hahaha mate I just *knew* you'd chime on on this one!

Remember we went there & you gave the mamasan a clip on koala or something & she bought drinks for everyone there? Classic!

Hehe well I am a charmer ;)

was there a few nights ago well worth a visit bf 300 lt 1000 nice change from the other complex some little diamonds there

was there a few nights ago well worth a visit bf 300 lt 1000 nice change from the other complex some little diamonds there

Sounds good. Anyone else been at Drinking Street recently?

• 4 months later...

Sounds good. Anyone else been at Drinking Street recently?

yeah i have, went there for the first time in march, found it by accident 555. I liked it, but what i found was you gotta go there early if you want a decent amount of girls to choose from.

North Pattaya is my port of call :) Soi 6, soi 7 & drinking street are my favourite places.

I called into DS last year on one trip on two separate nights. I found it to be mostly dull and boring compared to other options in Pattaya like Sois 6-7, LK Metro and Soi Buakhao.  Certainly would not bother going back again. The girls were mostly self absorbed, eating or playing on their smartphones.  Might be good if you are hunting in packs but for solo guys I don't think so.

• 3 months later...

Any recent experiences ... I have a trip coming up in three days. Curious what it's like in low season. I'm chatting with a cutie on TF who works in Jolly bar which I think is on drinking street.

I always enjoy Utoo bar. First on your left as you walk in. It's been a while though.

Became one of my favourite spots last trip (just recently returned).

Best aspects are:

• Really relaxed atmosphere
  • Zero pressure for LD's
  • Absolutely No Hawkers
  • Reasonable Drink Prices
  • Some Gems in there but you have to look around

Bar fines 300 baht & LT's 1000 baht. Don't know about ST prices.

i was on my way back to bangkok this morning and i say this place call drinking street.. this will be my visit list when i am in town with my mate this weekend.. i hope...

:GoldenSmile1: Life is too short, Enjoy it while you can. If you don't will leave with full of regrets.. So i enjoy it to the fullest..   :Wassup1:

I visited Drinking Steet when I was in Pattaya about a year ago and found it OK - both times it was not very busy so I just walked around until a girl caught my eye then ordered a drink.

I do remember that they seemed to play lots of Thai music and most of the girls were on the dancing on the tables. This did get a little boring after a while.

There was no high presssure on purchasing drinks and the girls I met were fun.

If I ever end up in Pattaya again I'd defo go back but it would not be on the top of list of places to visit.

Archived