Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nixonsbest and Worst Breakfasts

nixonsbest

Never heard of the place. It would be useful if people would include locations with their reviews

Sorry bra.I added the address in my trip report and forgot here.

I'm a newbie dude.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to those that recommended Bake & Brew. Awesome place, great coffee and a massive, quality breakfast. Meant to take a photo but food was inhaled...

Thai/English fusion for a late breakfast today

Som tam with a Cornish pasty from Yorkies

Don't know if I would go down that road! LOL!

Where is it?        :Disease1:  :Disease1:

Hey guys may be a stupid question, but I will ask out of self interest anyways. Is it common to have ketchup available when you get bkfst in Pattaya? If not I will be bringing a bottle with me @.@

Usually on the table, if not they will have it available.

Never been a big ketchup fan, why order food with different flovours then bring it all down to the same taste of tomato.   But, as the ladies like to say: Up to you  !!!!!

Never been a big ketchup fan, why order food with different flovours then bring it all down to the same taste of tomato. But, as the ladies like to say: Up to you !!!!!

Yeah, truth be told I don't remember a time eating bkfst be it eggs, hash, hash browns, and even American style biscuits without ketchup and hot sauce 555 I suppose you are right and perhaps I will try going without when I visit, but def need it by my side if the meal starts off unacceptably bland.

Edited post add in - a time.

Never been a big ketchup fan, why order food with different flovours then bring it all down to the same taste of tomato.   But, as the ladies like to say: Up to you  !!!!!

Potatoes are very bland and are served plain often here. You have to add something. Ketchup on eggs however has always threw me for a loop.

Man, that looks like a great idea. I tend to find those pasties a little on the dry side, som tam would certainly liven the whole thing up a bit!

Reminds me of having pierogi with what we call pizza salad here. (Probably not what you think. It's not a salad bowl full of pizza slices :wink:)

Hey guys may be a stupid question, but I will ask out of self interest anyways. Is it common to have ketchup available when you get bkfst in Pattaya? If not I will be bringing a bottle with me @.@

There's almost always ketchup on the table, if not you can ask for it. I like a bit of the stuff with the sausages, especially if they're that terrible "hot dog" type.

Then again, I also appreciate that they often have soy sauce to splash on my sunny side ups. A habit I picked up from our nippon friends, that. Try it, it's good.

Keep Nature View on your left and walk about 100 yards

Out of Diana, into Buakaow and turn right. Proceed past the next junction then it's 70-100 meters on the left.

Here you go!... :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks, gents. I immediately jumped into my teleporter (Google Street View) and checked out Nicky's Place. I will add it to my brekky list for next trip. (Retox is my favorite, but some variety would be nice.)

Great thread, Nixonsbest!

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

The ketchup is already finnish!

Mr. Nixonbest use that for map writing.

Bring the bottle with you, otherwise we are lost.

Thanks!

Bake N Brew this morning.Breakfast number one.Everything perfect with a full Thai staff.

Kinda makes me wonder what all the other fuckheads are doing that just ant seem to get things right.

Maybe it's the falang managers that are getting in the way.

Went for a latte instead of a regular coffee,because I can.

Soi Exzyte

image.jpeg

Bake N Brew this morning.Breakfast number one.Everything perfect with a full Thai staff.

Kinda makes me wonder what all the other fuckheads are doing that just ant seem to get things right.

Maybe it's the falang managers that are getting in the way.

Went for a latte instead of a regular coffee,because I can.

Soi Exzyte

post-82617-0-19207200-1453700158_thumb.png

everywhere and the thai girls put it on the strangest food, my last movies girls put it on their pizza

everywhere and the thai girls put it on the strangest food, my last movies girls put it on their pizza

That is not too strange. If you haven't been to Korea, they make the most cockamaie pizza combinations I've seen thus far. And weird thing about it is it somehow tastes good. Go figure. Can't knock til you've tried it I guess, and in trying, one may be pleasantly surprised.

Lol I know many people in the UK who put mayonnaise on pizza?

But then I like heinz tomato ketchup on my full English, and with chips, and that rosso ketchup is ok to.

No accounting for taste

Its funny, whenever I see HP Sauce, I always think of Thailand as I never used to have it unil having brekkie in LOS! 555

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

^ Please tell me you're not expected to pour the beans over the rest of the food. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Bake-N-Brew : seems like a menu that invites to come and try it out. I wonder if this small place manages to cook all these dishes. Probably will send someone to get the groceries on order   :GoldenSmile1: 
Also the area : i have been thinking about staying in this area on my next trip. Seems like a lot of appartments are for rent here, and i guess in this area it would not be too pricy.
Lots of places to have a meal too..

Any additional information on appartments : would be happy to hear it.
Must say i am used to a 650 baht / day room now , which is very ok to me in price / quality balance.

Also : any advice on where to get a decent egg Benedict ?   Can't find it in my own country..

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

Archived