IGNORED

Where is the best Pizza in Pattaya?

the map how u can finde one of the best pizzaria in jomtien

post-92245-0-43008000-1362481931_thumb.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone recommend the best pizza within close proximity of Central Festival Mall?

Can someone recommend the best pizza within close proximity of Central Festival Mall?

aroi dee cnr soi 8 and second road

Never understood why Pizza is so expensive in Pattaya with the amount of Cheese they put on them, if you have a good one such as Pizza express at Royal Garden you will pay 1000 baht for 2 starters and 2 medium pizza's, you can pay a couple hundred baht and its like chewing on a piece of cardboard, never bother these days.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

In the past I have given your restaurant good reviews....BUT

Today....around 5pm  I made the horrible mistake of ordering a Pizza

IF it looked remotely like your video shot above I may have found it acceptable...

BUT it was CRAP

The topping....or distinct lack of was a disgrace..... we asked for Olives...None showing on the Menu.....I never eat Pizza without Olives.....yes can do...we were told...

The Pizza arrived......or what was supposed to be a Pizza

It was like  cardboard.... but blackened and burned around the edges......bloody horrible.....the toppings were so thin they were almost transparent...... it was cut into 6 pieces....and on 2 wedges was.....yes....U guessed it....a single Black pitted (tasteless) Spanish canned Olive

Again....If the guy making the pizza had taken the time to break the two Olives into 3 pieces each....and placed 1/3 Olive on each slice...it would have been better

For Christ's sake....the bloody thing did not even have 1 paper thin slice of salami per wedge.

200 Baht Sunday Pizza....sorry...it was not worth 20 baht

Never again.....there has to be better than this around..... or else I stop eating Pizza in this Country

Sorry....this customer will not be coming back

Surprisingly... I say Six Tables on Soi 6 I had a margarita the other day that was perfect. Perfect!

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

Tja ....................this is not nice from us........................sorry for u DUMSODA.........................not every one can be happy with us............. :hello09:

• 4 weeks later...

uploadfromtaptalk1365489996260.jpg

Six Tables thus us a margarita pizza from my last trip and it was IMHO the perfect pizza. Perfect!

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

Archived