IGNORED

Where is the best Pizza in Pattaya?

I have a special reqest of BMs on tonight, I need to buy pizza and don't want to go to Pizza Hut / Pizza Co.

Cheers

Your cuz

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a couple of Pizza's from Six Table Restaurant on Soi 6 two doors down from Kiss Kool , had a big session at Kiss Kool and needed to eat so went and ordered the Pizza's they delivered them to the bar.

Tasted very good at the time but it was the tale end of a massive session.

New York it is then....

Thanks guys

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

I ordered a pepperoni from PizzaBig using WaiterOnWheels. Was very good and just 230 baht delivered.

Retired

pizzabig's gone right down hill now

back when danillo owned it it was teh best in town...roberto took over a few years ago and at first it was good(same staff as danillo) but i was back there last month and while it's ok it's nowhere near as good as it was

i'll try the new york and see what thats like

there's one outside view talay 2 to the left near hanuman roundabout they're ok..very thin but the restaurant is done out lovely and the service is good

the one outside view talay 1 next to family mart is atrocious

there used to be a good italian on thappraya road originally it was run by an old man and was the place the italians ate..tried that last time and it's gone right down hill and the staff are shite

i was dissapointed with the food over there on my last trips so i'm gonna reset what i used to know and start taking a heads up when people are praising a place

WOW fellas, try the bakery on Soi Lengkee called "THE LOAF", they have all you can eat pizza for, I think, 250 baht, on Wednesday nights. It is all homemade and the pizza is simply awesome, some of the best gourmet pizza that I have had in a long time.

I have not tried NY Pizza, but dang "The Loaf" pizza is awesome..

I second New York Pizza, it's great stuff.

Sounds like they do nice pizzas there. But at 385 Baht for a medium-sized (12") pizza with three toppings.....that is getting close to Western prices, so they would need to be good.

the new little pizza hut on soi 7 next to the gogo half way down, just go in the bar across the road ,get a drink and he delivers it to the bar,fairly cheap and all made properly with his own dough and everything . pizza, beer and pussy what more can a man ask for.

Nick the Pizza is very good. They deliver for free. I would order from them again for sure. From memory their hours are 11am - 5am.

They have a website - just google nick the pizza pattaya

Pizza Pizza in the Avenue for me

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Hopf beach road

scorpions

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is secret and today is a gift

new york pizza if you want take out is the best, or if you want good sit down pizza joint iltalino on Walking Street, great pizza great pasta

Italian restaurant at top of Soi 6 2nd road. Pop out Soi 6 turn left. 20m down the road on oposite side.

Can take away or sit in corner bar with a beer and they will bring it over.

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Don't know if it's the best but it's always a treat for me. Ditanziano (or something like that), on soi Lengkee just before Third Road. Hole in the wall place but with air con. The Italian guy speaks minimal English but he cooks up a fine pizza. He makes other Italian food but I've only tried pizza. Wine is reasonably priced.

Don't know if it's the best but it's always a treat for me. Ditanziano (or something like that), on soi Lengkee just before Third Road. Hole in the wall place but with air con.

Da Tiziano.

An ex-pat who likes his Italian food has recommended this place to me before. They have a website, not sure how up-to-date the menu/prices are, but looks very reasonable. And if Italian running can't speak much English, that makes it even more authentic!

Archived