Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where is the best Pizza in Pattaya?

Hopf beach road

scorpions

+1

For eat-in meals the pork 'knuckle' is very good also.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree Hopf is good and prices are reasonable. Fun to sit at the window with their house beer and watch people walk by on beach road

I've never had a pizza in Thailand. What are they like? Do they get good mozzarella here?

WOW fellas, try the bakery on Soi Lengkee called "THE LOAF", they have all you can eat pizza for, I think, 250 baht, on Wednesday nights. It is all homemade and the pizza is simply awesome, some of the best gourmet pizza that I have had in a long time.

I have not tried NY Pizza, but dang "The Loaf" pizza is awesome..

Loaf do an awesome breakfast pizza too

Nick the Pizza is very good. They deliver for free. I would order from them again for sure. From memory their hours are 11am - 5am.

They have a website - just google nick the pizza pattaya

nick the pizza has an arrest warrant issued for him in italy for crimes against pizza :)

Probably the worst pizza I ever had was in Rome -- followed closely by London -- so I'm not sure on what authority this warrant has been issued

I had a party and NTP did the catering - the food was eggcelent and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Slightly off topic the best Italian food in Pattaya is in Soi Bong Koch - I believe he supplies half the restaurants in Pattaya with pasta -- I could tell you where but I'd have to kill you

The best pizza I had in Patts was from the Italian restaurant on Walking Street, I think it's just before Lucifers. Always use to eat there before 1 am. I may have been drunk but I know good pizza when I taste it.

Probably the worst pizza I ever had was in Rome -- followed closely by London -- so I'm not sure on what authority this warrant has been issued

I had a party and NTP did the catering - the food was eggcelent and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Slightly off topic the best Italian food in Pattaya is in Soi Bong Koch - I believe he supplies half the restaurants in Pattaya with pasta -- I could tell you where but I'd have to kill you

capital cities are often tourist traps for food..valencia though not the capital is the same...some of the worst paella you can find

not trying to sound uppity but i've eaten all over italy and nick the pizza is atrocious..i'm talking on his standard over 6 years ago when he was fairly new(but i'd guess you start with the highest standards) he was disgusting...even when drunk and in dire need of scoobie snacks it couldnt disguise how appalling nick the pizza was...i thought the only thing going for him was his opening hours

i'd say the place next to view talay 1 was better than nick the pizza and that place is very poor

i guess it just shows why there's so many shite restaurants around..i've often wondered how some places open up when they can't really cook..why doesnt someone close to them tell them honestly..mate that's pretty shit..instead they encourage them 5555

i guess people have different tastes...and proof of that is that nick the pizza is still going 555

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that Nick The Pizza has some decent toppings and some not so decent ones...

Best:- 1. Tuna and vegtables as toppings. 2. Bolognaise topping has a very rich taste.

Bad:- 1. Chicken terrible. 2. bacon not great.

Unknowns: Pepperoni but guess not great if other meats any indication.

In Nick The Pizza's favour is: Fast delivery, Decent thin crust, fresh veggies and cheese you can taste... Not a rip-off either.

Having ordered ffrom them over 30 times; I'd say, if you can go with the either the tuna or Bolognaise, you can't get a better pizza for the price in Pattaya.

not sure the name...but the place is in LK metro.....brill pizza...i think its got an italian owner...

I agree, great pizza there, but same same, don't know the name..!

not trying to sound uppity but i've eaten all over italy and

i guess people have different tastes.

Well you are.

The second line is true.

Worst pizza's I ate were in Italy. (MPOV)

[ Insert witty funny Tapatalk signature ]

Well you are.

The second line is true.

Worst pizza's I ate were in Italy. (MPOV)

[ Insert witty funny Tapatalk signature ]

yeah italy's shite for pizza and pasta...best sticking with nicks if thats your level mate

what what what ;)

New place on soi bukhow called Munchies, opposite LK Metro. Eaten there twice this week. Both times the Pizzas were superb- cooked in a wood burning oven. All pizzas only 220Baht (I have no affiliation with this establishment!)

yeah italy's shite for pizza and pasta...best sticking with nicks if thats your level mate

what what what ;)

They were for me. A thin crust with tomato paste and cheese if you were lucky. I like my toppings.

are their any italian joints,on walking street ?

There are a few, but "L'Italiano", very close to Lucifer Disco, is reasonably good given the touristy location.

They were for me. A thin crust with tomato paste and cheese if you were lucky. I like my toppings.

Sounds like a Margherita. The classic Italian pizza.

The last time i was in Italy(Parma) you couldn't even get a thin and crispy pizza! They were all 2" thick :Puke2:

I like New York Pizza also.

If you like a more deep dish style of pizza then I highly recommend the pizza at Queen Vic in Soi 6.

Make sure you are hungry because this pizza is VERY filling.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

New place on soi bukhow called Munchies, opposite LK Metro. Eaten there twice this week. Both times the Pizzas were superb- cooked in a wood burning oven. All pizzas only 220Baht (I have no affiliation with this establishment!)

I saw this place last trip but did not have time to sample it.

I will have to try it next trip for sure.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I like Pizza Italy on soi Xzyte. The chef is Italian and they use a wood oven but sometimes it's the thai waitress who cooks and the pizza she makes are a bit too crusty for my taste. Still very good and much better than Pizza Company etc.

post-34086-0-16088600-1355168164_thumb.jpg

post-34086-0-23935500-1355168165.jpg

The pizza at Mama's Café on Soi 6 are pretty good too.

Very good pizza from Italian restaurant, boss name is Rino and the place is located at Pattaya Klang 14. I do not remember how the restaurant is called.

I like Pizza Italy on soi Xzyte. The chef is Italian and they use a wood oven but sometimes it's the thai waitress who cooks and the pizza she makes are a bit too crusty for my taste. Still very good and much better than Pizza Company etc.

IMG_0286-800.jpg

IMG_0288-800.jpg

Sounds like a great place to stop just before or after grabbing a nice BJ at Bliss.

I'll have to try this place next time. :)

I agree with the New York comments, and would like to add that Pizza hut IS garbage and it is so cliche/touristy/franchise. The BEST though is at a place called Little Italy on second road, near to Soi 12 area if I remember. Will not eat pizza anywhere else now that I fond it.

Archived