Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Help, cannot access advanced

Encora

The majority voted that u need to be demoted . No advance for u ! Lol

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• Perthie

• whitespider - RIP

• Arms

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers lads,was going to post loads of nudie pics of my bar fines as well :GoldenSmile1:

Section will be back as soon as all dirty pics have been removed.

So it's gonna take another week ...

If any of you are really having withdraw issues the Philippines advanced section is still up.

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

It's a technical problem that may take another couple of days to fix.

:What: Maybe its another attack from a rival website??

Sorry to the mods I have messaged - its obviously a glitch in the system

I would also like to apologize to all the moderators I messaged about this. I didn't think it was a technical problem but that I had done something wrong that got me demoted (like not posting a new meaningful post in a long while) or there was a raising of the bar for advanced member status that I fell short of. Anyway, again, my apologies to all the moderators I messaged last night that I saw was online.

Having gotten that out of the way...

Hi, I'm Magic_Mallard and I'm a Pattaya-holic. I have been "sober" now for two days. The panic attacks and shakes are now gone. My breathing and heartrate is back to normal. I didn't realize how addicted I was to the "Funny Pics" thread until I couldn't check it every night before heading off for bed. Maybe this is for the best ... maybe ... maybe ... fuck, no! I want my Advanced Forums back! Give me them back! The "I don't need to see nude photographs" wankers in here in the newbie forums are full of....

*MM is wrestled to the ground by four "counselors", muzzled, and removed from the hall while the organ music is started up and played loudly to drown out his profanity and screams*

It hasn't been working for me here in Stockholm for about a week.

Damn, it goes down when I reach my fifty posts. It's no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!! :GoldenSmile1:

I came, I saw, I mongered!

This thread is priceless as an illustration of how many BMs just post without reading the thread. :LOL2:

This thread is priceless as an illustration of how many BMs just post without reading the thread. :LOL2:

Agree mate.

GUYS PLEASE!!! I cant be arsed to say what I have already said countless times in this and all the other threads on the matter.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hi Guys

If you know the topic from advanced, you can search and still access it.. Just thought i would let you know.

Cheers

Hi Guys

If you know the topic from advanced, you can search and still access it.. Just thought i would let you know.

Cheers

Give us a link to one?

type in anything? or go your profile. Select content i follow. then you will see what you have been following...

Hope that helps a bit

type in anything? or go your profile. Select content i follow. then you will see what you have been following...

Hope that helps a bit

Nope, doesn't work for me. It doesn't really matter, I was just curious.

So can you access any of the topics in my Signature?

Nope, doesn't work for me. It doesn't really matter, I was just curious.

So can you access any of the topics in my Signature?

I can, if that means anything. I took the liberty and copied and pasted the first two lines off 'Cambodia- DomEdge Limitation Exercise'

Having been to Angkor Wat three times now, I have a lot of photos and some are OK.

I thought once I might do a TR, but it's been done so many times I didn't bother.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

I can, if that means anything. I took the liberty and copied and pasted the first two lines off 'Cambodia- DomEdge Limitation Exercise'

I know that you can, but that's because you're a Power User and they can see all of Advanced Section.

I was asking ozzieguy, who's a mere Advanced Member like me......OK, VIP, but not with your super powers. :GoldenSmile1: