IGNORED

Help, cannot access advanced

Encora

For everyone that's still confused.

Following some maintenance, access to advanced vanished initially. The whole advanced section is now gone whilst Admin tries to get the problem fixed. It's been said this may take a few days.

We'll all just have to be patient.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• Perthie

• whitespider - RIP

• kontak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For everyone that's still confused.

Following some maintenance, access to advanced vanished initially. The whole advanced section is now gone whilst Admin tries to get the problem fixed. It's been said this may take a few days.

We'll all just have to be patient.

Cheers

Perthie

thanks Perthie for keeping us up to date with whats going on

www.thaibeautydating.com

Thailand's Fastest growing Dating website

thanks Perthie for keeping us up to date with whats going on

I'm only repeating what the Mods have already said elsewhere - don't want to give the impression I'm somehow 'in the loop' and have inside info'. :GoldenSmile1:

Interestingly enough, it seems some mobile users can still access the Advanced section, so I'm guessing part of the problem is tied into data cables/land-lines. That is just a guess though.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I lost access to advances two or three weeks ago

Never got it back

I think I am on pace to set a record for most post

and still be considered a "member"

Send a msg to mods but they did not response, guess

they were too busy pulling the goalie while looking at

the hoho photos

Thanks perthie for the update, I thought things went south with my account. Anyway glad i was able to find this info without to much running around.

Yeh, look in this section at the other thread/s running.

Good choice of name BTW. :Think1:

Just shows you what Addicts we are. Breaking out into cold sweats, uncontrollable twitching - just because we cannot access the Advanced section. There is no hope for us!

It's a technical problem that may take another couple of days to fix.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have joined the club - I shot off a mail to Bryan tge Community Moderator before I found this thread. Oh well, as I am in Thailand as I write I better go out and get a REAL life then.........

How they can take care Advanced section on small money?

You send more money or you never see your Advanced section again!

Hehehe....everyone twitching tat advance forum is gone. Hahaha....I bet all is checking back every hour on this. Hahahahaha......

I am advanced member, but can not access the Advance Members' area since yesterday.

Can anyone help?

Hehehe....everyone twitching tat advance forum is gone. Hahaha....I bet all is checking back every hour on this. Hahahahaha......

this is what it means to be an addict

:GoldenSmile1:

Patience, Patience ;)

Just shows you what Addicts we are. Breaking out into cold sweats, uncontrollable twitching - just because we cannot access the Advanced section. There is no hope for us!

Don't think so.While it is good for trip reports i think the regular forum is better

Don't think so.While it is good for trip reports i think the regular forum is better.............................

............for what?

As one who chooses to place many of my threads out of reach of passers by who can drop in on them in about 2 minutes flat, for me the Advanced Section is what is most worthwhile about PA.

Ot's all that remains of how things used to be.

It really wouldn't make any difference to me if nude pics were banned on the entire site, I would still favour the relative security of the 'inner sanctum', flawed as it is.

I'm having the same problem......hopefully resolved soon....I'm off to Thailand and the Philippines in three weeks with a couple of of Canadian BM's, haven't been for a couple of years....trip report will be forthcoming

I am advanced member, but can not access the Advance Members' area since yesterday.

Can anyone help?

Look at the other thread/s about it in this section already.

Look at the other thread/s about it in this section already.

Either they have been removed or I can't find them. :GoldenSmile1: Can you list a link?

Edit: Nvm I found it

Edited by Disander

She packed my bags last night, pre-flight

Zero hour, nine a.m.

And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then...

~ Elton John