IGNORED

New Mute girl working with us

Alan lad

hi guys

Yes you are right she does look a lot better in real life ,some Thais just dont do so good in photos .

guys PLEASE be gentle with this girl she is still new and is not hardened as many other girls,she gets her heart broken easy.

She has found out though that she likes sex a lot (guess that happens when you wait till your 28 to start having sex),but guys if you are a big guy you wont be liked so much (she say she likes av to small).

The cutest thing is that she can not talk BUT has the sexyest giggle if you bite her on the neck.

alan

I guess that rules me out then, come to think of it Alan none of your girls seem to like big dick ??? Not Like Big.

Edited by Anaconda Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alan lad

• deadman

• don_dadda

• ozjockey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi mav

mate no problem just cut it in half ,then you can do 2 girls at once 555

alan

Beeing trying several nights to get to buy this one a drink - but apparently there's a 'waiting list' - she mast be doing really well - good for her :wacko:

if your a regular you will also know of the waiting lists on some of thier hostess'.

10.00 at NLD1 almost equals peppermints 10.00pm hostess roll out.

david attenborough would be in his element.

Edited by slapman

Gee the guy who owns the bar is pushing this thread! Doesn't anyone get the spin???

Judging by the fact that the place is packed to the rafters every time I've been in there lately he's done a damned good job. But for those of us who've been here a while it's not such a great deal to hang around in a bar where there are 5 guys to every girl and you have to wait ages to get a drink and hope to get lucky to be able to even chat to a girl, let alone a nice one! We just left on each occasion without even getting a drink!

Oh yeah, there was a few other places in town where the odds were a bit better and GUESS WHAT! they also served drinks!! in fact we rarely ever had to ask!!

hi guys

hi Oj mate thanks for giving me the chance to bump this back up to the top ??

Oz sorry i am not sure what it is that has upset you ? Believe me there are a lot more girls than 1 to 5 and i am really sorry if at times you have had to wait for service to get your drinks (its a hard line to walk between not hassling guys "you want 1 more drink " or leaving you for a few mins ).

The other problem is that having a bar is also a hard one to balance ;first if the place does not have people in it then guys all say this place is no good.Then there is the other side ,if there are too many people in there then some guys say ;dam place is too busy i cant get a drink !

Same goes for posting girls on here ? We start out posting to help the girl find a boyfriend and earn a few $$ from L/D s and next thing some one is saying that all i do is push the bar !

OJ mate i wish this was true ,this way i would not have to read as many threads and make comment on they where i think i can help .I could just do the adds on my bar and move on to the next board .

Exposure ? OJ by other guys talking about these 2 girls it all help her to make more money ,be that from drinks or bar fines ! BUT it also helps her find a guy who might just wish to stay with her and see her for the great girl that she is .

And last its is true it does help the bar in some ways ,BUT when you think it also tell guys where there is a nice girl +helps the girl as explained .This said it looks to me like its all a bit of a WIN/WIN for all .

Next time please ask for me so i can buy you a drink and make sure your visit is the best ever .

alan

Yes you are right she does look a lot better in real life ,some Thais just dont do so good in photos .

Partially true. Has a lot to do with the photographer. Good photos are mostly shot by professionals.

A Sunday driver and a Formula One driver can both be given the same car, but one of them is a lot more qualified to get the most out of the vehicle.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

• 2 weeks later...

okay, just out of curiosity, maybe someone can answer this for me.

I am learning Thai (very slowly via some language tapes), and am fairly fluent in AMSLAN.

Does anyone know what the "sign language" is called that they use over there in LOS?

I doubt it is AMSLAN, but I think a transition to it would not be too difficult.

:Blur:

I have read the cynical view , but thats the problem with Los no one trusts anyone.

Some people think the worst, some the best.

Alan is running a business but he is also helping a less fortunate person its called win win, alos most humans get great joy fron helping others its a pity some dont try it they

would be happier people.

Like comapnies going green, they are after bottom line but if it helps others lifes about balance even some breed of animals help each other.

From whay I have read Alan is not a cynic, if his busineess improves due to what he is doing then great for all.

Do something to help others you will feel better, not all people are Harris Blacks I wil drop in next month..

Good luck Alan hope you make a million

Never been to New Living Dolls - be back in Pat in April - stop in some night - both those chicks are hot :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I have never been there either....I will probably stop by , though.

At least I will not have to endure the " Me lub you, only you, " bullshit.

Gee the guy who owns the bar is pushing this thread! Doesn't anyone get the spin???

Judging by the fact that the place is packed to the rafters every time I've been in there lately he's done a damned good job. But for those of us who've been here a while it's not such a great deal to hang around in a bar where there are 5 guys to every girl and you have to wait ages to get a drink and hope to get lucky to be able to even chat to a girl, let alone a nice one! We just left on each occasion without even getting a drink!

Oh yeah, there was a few other places in town where the odds were a bit better and GUESS WHAT! they also served drinks!! in fact we rarely ever had to ask!!

Hmmmm, ..... an interesting problem.

What would I do if I were caught in that situation?

Let me think....... let me think......

Oh, ...... I've got it.

I'd walk up to the bar, and in my best slurred voice would say "Tarbender! Bive me another Geer!"

But then again :Noob2:

:D:hello10::Beer1: :Drink4: :wacko:

And I've never really had any problem getting girls to talk to me, (getting them to stay, now that's another matter),

maybe it's because I shower often.

Edited by Bookman

Ive sat with her a load of times while ive been in New Living Dolls 1 and also took her once, very nice girl. When i went with her she had a habbit of biting me hard, it bloody hurt and left marks all over my body (my girlfriend was returning back the following day!)..she kept on wanting me to bite her also..the next day i was in pain but it was worth it, even though i had to try and hide the marks.

Sweet girl, lovely tits and a good shag...

"Talk to Jesus"

Instead of talking on her cell phone like most Thai girls, I guess she will be texting her ass off he-he :Party1:

Alan,

You should post a newer pic of #20 as she is smokin and those old pix simply do not do her justice! After just getting back Stateside, she was high on my list of regrets.

You nailed her description though. My first nite back I was sitting with my 2 fav girls Jeab #118 and Pat #100 as they always seem to know all the girls. I thought for sure #20 was 21-22 for sure as she has a killer body and pefect chest. But, Pat and Jeab said that she was 28! You would never know she's deaf as she can dance pretty good too.

I think her new hairstyle definately helps also. But, she is way hotter than that pic gives her credit for.

Joey

A cute looking girl with a great smile even if the photo doesn`t do her justice.

In real life she ought to be a real stunner then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think i bought the girl your talking about a ladydrink back in April and she writes to you on paper and writes english very good. She is a stunner with perfect tits in my opinion. I guess aguy just needs to get over her being deaf, she will make someone a great girlfriend/wife someday