IGNORED

New Mute girl working with us

Alan lad

Here are a couple of photos of the deaf girls we've been talking about.

Beeing trying several nights to get to buy this one a drink - but apparently there's a 'waiting list' - she mast be doing really well - good for her :LMAO1:

post-8091-1192868651.jpg

The other one is just as lovely - killer body - but I think she cannot write english which I am sure limits her earnings somewhat

post-8091-1192868288.jpg

Both seem to be nice Ladies - and I think they are lucky to be working in LD 1

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alan lad

• deadman

• don_dadda

• 17hrs2freedom

Here are a couple of photos of the deaf girls we've been talking about.

nice pics,would love to try the one in the first picture.

Yes i have met the girl on several occasions and she can read and write very good English, and she is also a good laugh, i asked her how she dances to the music and it has something to do with the vibrations !! (good dancer to)

hi guys

The new girl is the one with the cute smile . She is also VERY new to the idea of sex ,so please dont be surprised if she trys to talk with you but then does not want to be bar fined .

She will go with guys BUT only once she feel comfortable about every thing (think about it guys this girl cant even scream for help if she thinks she needs it SCARY for her)

I am acking my staff while i am away to buy the new girl a electronic translator so she can talk with guys and improve her chances of some one falling in love with her and taking her away from the bars.

The other girl Nick is her name has been with us for a little bit and also cant talk BUT she reads and writes english and is no longer shy ,so she is a lot of fun to be with .

Both girls are great and well worth the time to buy them a drink and have a chat .

To the guy that asked NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 is just across from Happy aogog and P72 hotel (we have the game bird beer bar outside of us)then just walk down the walk way and enjoy.

alan

To the guy that asked NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 is just across from Happy aogog and P72 hotel (we have the game bird beer bar outside of us)then just walk down the walk way and enjoy.

alan

i hope your doormen let me in coz i'd love to buy her a drink!!! :NoNo3:

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

hi deadman

why do you think the doorman would not let you into NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 ???

If ANYONE has a problem getting in PLEASE let me know

alan

WOW they are stunning... If I am lucky enough to bump into them between 1st and 12th Nov I will be very gentle

Very cute!!

I agree very cute indeed.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

When I come out in April 2008, I sure will buy her a drink and try to talk to her. Does she do sign language?

hi net

mate yes she does talk with her hands ,so if you can also talk with your hands ,you will both be busy

she can also write down what she wants you to know

Sounds funny but talking to these girls makes for a good night .

Someone asked me before how he could understand her ,so i asked him if he could speak Thai . To which he said no ! So as i said to him this is not what differant and he would learn as he went along .

alan

Nice looking girls. I've seen a few mute thais working the markets along sukhumivit rd BKK communicating with sign language.

hi deadman

why do you think the doorman would not let you into NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 ???

If ANYONE has a problem getting in PLEASE let me know

alan

ive had the odd one or two occasions where the doormen thought i was thai so would not let me in but other times with a group no problem! :)

lbfucker.gif

hi deadman

mate i am sorry if this is the case ,we like many clubs have been careful after having some problems .

And there has been talk of undercover running around town SORRY

If you or anyone ever has problems ask for jason steve or the Thai manager Ning and it will get sorted FAST

alan

hi deadman

mate i am sorry if this is the case ,we like many clubs have been careful after having some problems .

And there has been talk of undercover running around town SORRY

If you or anyone ever has problems ask for jason steve or the Thai manager Ning and it will get sorted FAST

alan

no worries mate but i would say, always had a great time once inside! :P

lbfucker.gif

wow thats something to think about i have never been with a mute girl i think it will be cool to go in and buy her a LD and i hope that the one with the cute smile (nice curves) will be avalaible for BF

• 3 months later...
post-8091-1192868254.jpg

a great smile :P

that pic doesnt do her justice, shes really really pretty in real life

Without a family a rich man is very poor

I agree i saw her 3 weeks ago and she is much prettier. I wanted to bar fine her but the mamasan Joy told me she was on her periods my luck!

hi guys

Yes you are right she does look a lot better in real life ,some Thais just dont do so good in photos .

guys PLEASE be gentle with this girl she is still new and is not hardened as many other girls,she gets her heart broken easy.

She has found out though that she likes sex a lot (guess that happens when you wait till your 28 to start having sex),but guys if you are a big guy you wont be liked so much (she say she likes av to small).

The cutest thing is that she can not talk BUT has the sexyest giggle if you bite her on the neck.

alan

hi guys

Yes you are right she does look a lot better in real life ,some Thais just dont do so good in photos .

guys PLEASE be gentle with this girl she is still new and is not hardened as many other girls,she gets her heart broken easy.

She has found out though that she likes sex a lot (guess that happens when you wait till your 28 to start having sex),but guys if you are a big guy you wont be liked so much (she say she likes av to small).

The cutest thing is that she can not talk BUT has the sexyest giggle if you bite her on the neck.

alan

She'll really like me then. :Grin_Jump1:

Testicles

I never got around to BF her and just deleted her nr last week. Never watched this thread so didn't know she was a mute till

I started talking to her. She is a beautiful girl indeed.

E

They're both nice, but I think the top one with the bigger boobs

is gorgeous.