IGNORED

New Mute girl working with us

Alan lad

hi guys

Well i have said a little about this girl in some other threads so i thought i should talk about her some more .

She would love some kind hearted guy to come buy her a drink and spend some time talking or trying to talk.

This girl is very new to the whole idea of sex ,she has this mth just come to pattaya and started working in another bar as a virgin . Well the boss there did not treat her very well and set her up with one of his mates so to speak ,did not go well !!

Anyway she then came to see us the next day and is getting used to things slowly .She is a good looking girl ,smalll with big tits and is very shy .

SHE would make some one a great girl friend and she is not tanted in anyway at this stage by the bar seen .

PLEASE any one who is looking for a nice girl this is the one .

PS the other mute girl is away on a holiday for a few weeks i am hoping she wont come back and will get to live happy ever after

alan

Edited by Alan lad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alan lad

• deadman

• don_dadda

• 17hrs2freedom

The last time i was in LOS i went to your GG Alan and there were a couple of girls using sign language. One of them was gorgeous as well.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I will say that if she has to work in "the business" she definately works for the right guy. I will definately stop in again and buy her a drink.

You are definately a class act.

hi there

Yes the other girls have been learning to talk using there hands .

The stunning girl you talk about is the one who is on holidays at the moment ,and guys believe me she is GOOD LOOKING

Good to hear you had a great time mate ,its my buy on your next visit

alan

hi there

Yes the other girls have been learning to talk using there hands .

The stunning girl you talk about is the one who is on holidays at the moment ,and guys believe me she is GOOD LOOKING

Good to hear you had a great time mate ,its my buy on your next visit

alan

She is stunning and i would definitely like to go there. I asked my TGF if she was up for a threesome with her but she was not having none of it! Cheers mate, ill pop in next time.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

When im in pats and there is one around i would be happy to take care for her a night or 2.

So mate when you see il be coming on to pats grounds keep it in mind to send me a pm.

greets

sponge bob

hi DD

yes she is still working with us ,at the moment she is with a guy for 2 weeks (god she looks stunning now days) and is due back in about 4 or 5 days .

AND we have another girl who is also mute ,this girl has only ever been with 3 or 4 guys in her life so forgive her if she does not know to much . She is a very nice looking girl with BIG tit .

She is a little shy as she only just lost her virginity a week or so in another bar ,which she left as they did not take care of there staff very well .

Anyway DD drop in on your next visit

alan

I'll definately come by and stop in. I expect most bar owners wouldn't want a deaf person working for them so I applaud you for that Alan. It can't be easy for her to talk to the other girls if they don't understand sign language.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to meeting you as you seemed to be the most switched on bar/gogo owner in terms of giving customers what they want.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to meeting you as you seemed to be the most switched on bar/gogo owner in terms of giving customers what they want.

very true from what i have seen across forums, cant beat his barfine prices!

hi guys

well we are going to buy the new mute girl a electronic thai to english translater so she can talk to guys a lot easyer .

This girl as i said was only days ago a virgin so she does not have good english skills ,which i hope if i can help this will make the amount of guys she has to go with LESS and the amount of drinks she gets a lot more .

At the moment she is having some trouble talking because of the english side of things ,i hope this will help.

Now this girl is 27 but looks like she is 21 and is as cute as a button

as i said guy please do drop in to have a drink with her (before some one says it we only make about 10 bt a L/D so i wont get rich this way ,BUT she gets 50 bt per drink and this will help her ).

I have asked her if it was ok to take her photo and she said yes ,so i am hoping to post it soon

alan

hi guys

well we are going to buy the new mute girl a electronic thai to english translater so she can talk to guys a lot easyer .

This girl as i said was only days ago a virgin so she does not have good english skills ,which i hope if i can help this will make the amount of guys she has to go with LESS and the amount of drinks she gets a lot more .

At the moment she is having some trouble talking because of the english side of things ,i hope this will help.

Now this girl is 27 but looks like she is 21 and is as cute as a button

as i said guy please do drop in to have a drink with her (before some one says it we only make about 10 bt a L/D so i wont get rich this way ,BUT she gets 50 bt per drink and this will help her ).

I have asked her if it was ok to take her photo and she said yes ,so i am hoping to post it soon

alan

If you keep treating your staff and customers like that you'll be the busiest gogo around and also have all the girls wanting to work for you!!

It's great you're doing all this and certainly raises the profile of your bar which good for you, your staff and us customers.

hi guys

Well i have said a little about this girl in some other threads so i thought i should talk about her some more .

She would love some kind hearted guy to come buy her a drink and spend some time talking or trying to talk.

This girl is very new to the whole idea of sex ,she has this mth just come to pattaya and started working in another bar as a virgin . Well the boss there did not treat her very well and set her up with one of his mates so to speak ,did not go well !!

Anyway she then came to see us the next day and is getting used to things slowly .She is a good looking girl ,smalll with big tits and is very shy .

SHE would make some one a great girl friend and she is not tanted in anyway at this stage by the bar seen .

PLEASE any one who is looking for a nice girl this is the one .

PS the other mute girl is away on a holiday for a few weeks i am hoping she wont come back and will get to live happy ever after

alan

very nice.

in june, i went to LD and met a deaf girl- kind of tall, beautiful face- a true stunner.

I would Love to meet a girl NOT addicted to that damn Cell Phone~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I would Love to meet a girl NOT addicted to that damn Cell Phone~~

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with that bud!

You should have told me on Saturday, I would quite happily spend time buying drinks for a mute girl, after spending time with my TGF who never shuts up I would consider that to be bliss.

I have only just discovered Living Dolls One recently through a customer at the studio, I have to say this is one of, if not the friendliest bar in Walking Street, the management and owners always have time for the customers and it would appear the girls are happy and treated well.

LD1 gets my vote.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

hers a few photos of the mute girls we have working in the bar . The first girl below is the new girl ,the other is Nick who has been with us now for a few mths .

The new girl PLEASE be gentle with as it was not long ago she was a virgin and as such does not know much at all ,so if it is a high performance girl you are looking for try another girl . If its a SWEET girl /girlfriend you are looking for YOU HAVE FOUND her.

alan

P1010068.JPG

P1010069.JPG

P1010070.JPG

P1010072.JPG

P1010074.JPG

P1010075.JPG

P1010076.JPG

P1010077.JPG

Edited by Alan lad

Yeah the new girl you have there, small with big tits is nice but obviously speaks very little english so conversation was a big effort. I tried barfine her but mamasan said i couldnt have sex with her lol, so obviously then i changed my mind..not going to spend money on a girl i cant even shag even though she does have nice tits....

"Talk to Jesus"

Neither is a bad looker, and appears worthy of spending some time/drinks with!

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

Hopefully she will be fully trained up by the time I hit town. I looking forward to visiting New Living Dolls I've only heard good things so far.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Hi I used to date a deaf Thai girl for years. It is not that hard to communicate. Not met the girls at Living Dolls but you can be sure they will have highly tuned antenna for body language and gestures.

They say a look is worth a thousand words!

Happy to meet you sir in December

Richard

How does she communicate with customer? Through writing? I wish I was in LOS I'd love to stop by. I can read and write Thai so that would be one way.

How far down the Walking Street from the entrance is New Living Dolls?

100m, maybe 2. You cant miss it..unless of course you cant read

Wow that's one brave girl, but I suppose if you think about it, all the newbies from upcountry are deaf to English to start with and they figure their way around it to be able to know the basics, so in some ways this girl will have an advvantage in that she is already fluent in body language!