Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Words to Know to Impress a Thai Chick

zuk

nice tips guys handy info

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zuk

• Davie Duke

• Zauberfee

• jayze7

I agree that not giving it away straight away that you speak thai is good. Listen to what they have to say about you first. 'The quieter you are, the more you can hear'

A good one to look out for around the beer bars is dackling, u may hear it as darling, when they say 'Hello dackling' 'i like you dackling' '1 drink for me dackling'

Dackling means monkeys ass

Edited by poserboy

KISS Coupon: A nightlife guide to saving you money. All the information you need about clubs, happy hours, reviews, coupons, promotions, events & parties can be found right here: 

http://kisscoupon.asia/

can you lads tell me what these mean in english so i dont get a slap when im out there if there really bad

pom ja mai non gab khun taa mai chai tung yang krap

khu chew arai yin dii te dia ruu jack krap al ga mai

tum dee dai dee tum chua dai chua

Second line is - My name is jack

I normall ask loads of girls pai nai? Which means where you going then reply pai thaio

babydollsaddict.gif

phohm mee ham lek gahp phohm mee sahm phahn baht phohm boom boom sawng natee gahp phohm mai ow smoke

phohm mee ham lek gahp phohm mee sahm phahn baht phohm boom boom sawng natee gahp phohm mai ow smoke

Are you Japanese by any chance? Davie Duke San :D

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

私はタイの猫を愛して

Tam dee, dai dee = Do go get good

Mai long, mai rue = not try not know.

Good to use on the girls who say they have never done one of the DEPRAVED acts you wish her to do

Ork hat dee gwa rack mai pen = Broken heart better than not love anyone

Kun pen puying tee suay tee sut tee pom keoi jer ma. = You are the most beautiful girl i have ever met

She will inevitably say Pak waan = sweet mouth

you say Pom puut quarm jing = i speak the truth

She says Bar fine

You say Mai ow, pom puut len = no want i only joking

SLAP 555

A good one to look out for around the beer bars is dackling, u may hear it as darling, when they say 'Hello dackling' 'i like you dackling' '1 drink for me dackling'

Dackling means monkeys ass

You mean this one?

He likes bananas too! :GoldenSmile1:

tattoo-monkeyfacetattoo-watermark.jpg?w=450

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

I've been in a relationship with a Thai girl for about 5 years and that is about to end. I'll write up a relationship report and a trip report when this is done. I'm a long time lurker, off and on over the years.

So... What I have found on this trip is that Thai chicks love it if you know a little bit of Thai (probably not too much... LOL!). They also love it when you tell them that you were married to a Thai chick and she finished you (and it wasn't money concerns). They freak the fuck out when I tell them how much I was sending, which is ridiculous according to most of you. Lesson learned.

I know a few words... (be aware I can't spell Thai words at all so I will spell phoenitically (or englishy) a bit). Please feel free to correct me. I know I am wrong on a lot of (all of) it. LOL!

Ba - Go

Manee - Come here

Arigh - What?

Arigh Na - What? (polite)

Arigh Wa - What the fuck?

My me Arigh - Nothing

Mau - drunk

Meow - Cat

Maa - Dog

Pu Chai - man

Pu Ying - woman

Nit Noi - little bit