IGNORED

Thai Words to Know to Impress a Thai Chick

zuk

They also love it when you tell them that you were married to a Thai chick and she finished you (and it wasn't money concerns).

Why do they love that?

ROFL!!!!! You guys kill me.I just read the thread about 101 ways to piss off a thai chick and I was rolling. :D

Sounds like a fun read. Where might this thread be? Thanks. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zuk

• Davie Duke

• Zauberfee

• jayze7

Why do they love that?

Sounds like a fun read. Where might this thread be? Thanks. :)

I couldnt find it on PA search engine either.

Copy & Google this then click the answer & it will take you straight there

101 ways to piss off your Thai Girlfriend - Thai Girl Relationship ...

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

One of the best

pom-ja-mai-non-gab-khun-taa-mai-chai-tung-yang-krap

Ghosty

Khun chew arai? Yin dii te dia ruu jack krap. Al-gan mai?

And its a good night from me!

5555 Mak Mak

phom chawp poo :GoldenSmile1:

A good one if you get fucked over by a Thai girl is "tum dee, dai dee, tum chua, dai chua... :ThumbUp6:

"Pom Ao tee boom boom khorng Kun Norng saaw" never goes down to well, try to avoid this one... :LOL2:

Suck eggs...I approve of this message!

Theres me thinkin it ment "give us a blow job"... no wonder i never get one...

at a guess " I aint got any money" satang is a thai coin.....

Sabai dee Bo !.....say it alond soi 7 they love it as its the Laos for sabai dee mai

+1....if you want to stand out from the crowd say somthing that will remind the Issan girls of home...I always get a warm welcome when I rock up at a beer bar, armed with a fistful of bhat, a big cheesy grin and a greeting of "sabaidee bo" :Finger5:

I found speaking Thai puts the girls on guard and they start questioning me to find out how I know so much. Therefore I now play dumb and only use the basic tourist phrases. It avoids complications.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Google Translate is a handy application (not just for Thai but for 65 other languages). It's at http://translate.google.com

I pasted in the Thai script a guy posted earlier ฉันมีขนาดใหญ่ ; Google detected that it was Thai. It can even sound it out for you.

I think it does a pretty good job. I used my laptop/iPad before when I needed to communicate something with the Thai staff at my hotel. I type in what I want to say in English. Google translates it to Thai which they can then read. Or you can use Google to read it out to them in Thai.

โชคดี

Google Translate is a handy application (not just for Thai but for 65 other languages). It's at http://translate.google.com

I pasted in the Thai script a guy posted earlier ฉันมีขนาดใหญ่ ; Google detected that it was Thai. It can even sound it out for you.

I think it does a pretty good job. I used my laptop/iPad before when I needed to communicate something with the Thai staff at my hotel. I type in what I want to say in English. Google translates it to Thai which they can then read. Or you can use Google to read it out to them in Thai.

โชคดี

Good tip. I did not know that it had an audio function.

Thanks.

โชคดี

I've just tried this out it's awsome. Thanks for sharing.

When you guys put your phonetic thai phrases in how about giving the translation, just a thought

most are pretty easily comprehensible even without considering tone, but me thinks most were tying to be smart asses when a new guy was asking a simple question.

most are pretty easily comprehensible even without considering tone, but me thinks most were tying to be smart asses when a new guy was asking a simple question.

Yes I think you are correct in your assumption .

With the phonetic Thai , I go close to pronouncing it correctly but I have no way of knowing what I have just tried to say.

Unless there is a way of deciphering the meaning?

Try this, works like a charm :)

Me : Khun suay mak, chawp khun mak... bpai thiao disco duay gan mai? You're pretty, I like you. Would you like to go to the Disco with me?

Girl : Bpaak waan jang.... Sweet talker, if you translate directly, it means sweet lips..

Me : Keeuy chim lor, tam mai ruu waa bpaak waan ( :GoldenSmile1: ) (This is the ultimate) You ever tasted it? How would you know it's sweet

Girl will then smile like crazy and hugs you (Mission accomplished) :Finger5:

If I wanted to say a dog bit me would I say,

Maa gut Pom or Pom Maa gut or does it not matter?

Maa gut pom - a dog bit me

Pom gut maa - I bit a dog :D

Or:

Pom took maa gut - I was bitten by a dog

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

I found speaking Thai puts the girls on guard and they start questioning me to find out how I know so much. Therefore I now play dumb and only use the basic tourist phrases. It avoids complications.

I agree but it's just nearly impossible

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

I don't really find that to be honest. If you speak in Thai they may joke about 'why you know too mutt' but generally they are more than happy for a bit of a chat, usually at mega rapid speed so your brain is catching up constantly!!!

Never really had any girl in Thailand ever be put off from speaking Thai, I think it's one of the things farang like to think happens but in reality it's all about communication and you're making it easier. They don't spend their entire evenings discussing how big your cock is or some other Secrets they don't want you to hear.

They could just speak in slang or dialect or very, very quickly in Thai and even someone that can speak well would have a hard time picking it up if they really wanted to hide something from you. Most of the time they are just talking about shoes and how this or that looks really beautiful, usually their hair, their friends hair, their friends clothes, etc ... nothing dramatic!