Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Words to Know to Impress a Thai Chick

zuk

I've been in a relationship with a Thai girl for about 5 years and that is about to end. I'll write up a relationship report and a trip report when this is done. I'm a long time lurker, off and on over the years.

So... What I have found on this trip is that Thai chicks love it if you know a little bit of Thai (probably not too much... LOL!). They also love it when you tell them that you were married to a Thai chick and she finished you (and it wasn't money concerns). They freak the fuck out when I tell them how much I was sending, which is ridiculous according to most of you. Lesson learned.

I know a few words... (be aware I can't spell Thai words at all so I will spell phoenitically (or englishy) a bit). Please feel free to correct me. I know I am wrong on a lot of (all of) it. LOL!

Ba - Go

Manee - Come here

Arigh - What?

Arigh Na - What? (polite)

Arigh Wa - What the fuck?

My me Arigh - Nothing

Mau - drunk

Meow - Cat

Maa - Dog

Pu Chai - man

Pu Ying - woman

Nit Noi - little bit

Rot (with the r rolled) - Car

Crumbin (with the r rolled) - airplane

lukbon - ball

Ouan - fat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zuk

• Davie Duke

• Zauberfee

• jayze7

Try

ฉันมีขนาดใหญ่

they can work out if its your wallet or somehing else... usually gets the party going

My new catch phrase from my last trip is " Mao khan" = hung over.

Works like a charm.

It wasn't me

mai mii satang ... if you want to get rid of a girl

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

My new catch phrase from my last trip is " Mao khan" = hung over.

Works like a charm.

I wish I would have known that. Sometimes it takes me a long time to finish because of "Mao Khan". LOL!

What does that mean?

have no money

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

at a guess " I aint got any money" satang is a thai coin.....

Sabai dee Bo !.....say it alond soi 7 they love it as its the Laos for sabai dee mai

have no money

ROFL!!!!! You guys kill me.I just read the thread about 101 ways to piss off a thai chick and I was rolling. :D

its the Laos for sabai dee mai

as far as I know it's lao for sawasdee khrap

hong nam yuu ti nai ... maybe one day will save your life (or at least your dignity) ... where's the restroom?

and some more from

mai mii way lah . I have no time

mai mii alom - I don't want/I'm not not in the mood to

bpai duai gan mai - we go together?

kin pet mai dai - I can't eat spicey food

hong nam yuu ti nai ... maybe one day will save your life (or at least your dignity) ... where's the restroom?

and some more from

mai mii way lah . I have no time

mai mii alom - I don't want/I'm not not in the mood to

bpai duai gan mai - we go together?

kin pet mai dai - I can't eat spicey food

Wow! You guys are awesome! I'm at the Vault right now. Mike's been awesome for me.

Tomorrow I am getting the divorce, and hopefully th truth. I'll write up a relationship report from there and then also a trip report. I've had a great trip this time. :D

There is learning thai section with lots of useful phrases http://www.pattaya-a...-thai-language/

also ba=crazy, bpai(like bye)= go

Try

ฉันมีขนาดใหญ่

they can work out if its your wallet or somehing else... usually gets the party going

chan mee kanaat yai, I have a big size, or really more like I have a big one :P

at a guess " I aint got any money" satang is a thai coin.....

Sabai dee Bo !.....say it alond soi 7 they love it as its the Laos for sabai dee mai

more like baw, it's more of an issan thing as in Laos they just say sabai dee.

chan mee kanaat yai, I have a big size, or really more like I have a big one :P

i don't know for sure but isn't "chan" the female version of "I"? ergo, are you some hot lesbian farang who loves TGs like us ;)

Al-gan Mai - slang for wanna fuck?

If you wanna say it in Issan and have them crack up say....

See Di Boor. Seriously they will be in stitches repeating it and saying "See Di you" (yes....let's fuck)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

i don't know for sure but isn't "chan" the female version of "I"? ergo, are you some hot lesbian farang who loves TGs like us ;)

also used by men when talking to their lover or very good friends, it's an intimate I.

Sawatdeekap tilac. khun chawp smoke mai

phom aloy makmak prawa phom gin sapalot

omm kwai... thats all you need to know...

omm kwai... thats all you need to know...

Suck eggs...I approve of this message!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand