IGNORED

When you take a TG for LT

I feel very scared about STD and i will for sure go to a clinic with that girl before we have some fun.

But the question i wondering is that where do i need to go in bangkok and pattaya for the clinic? I did find out the bangkok international hospital. but that

is very expensive. i recon about 15-20000bah for STD test. I send email and they told me that. So i think i pass that one. Any other place someone can recomment in bkk? I will stay there first 1-2week then i will go too pattaya.

About the STD. i will for sure use condom when we have intercourse. but i would like to not use condom with bj etc. thats why better test the girl first. I know U have a very very small risk of getting HIV with not covered bj. but that risk i will take :Drunk_Party:

peace all

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bastos60

• Dr.Winston

• Siam Sam

What a romantic way to kick off the relationship.

"Let's go to the clap clinic darling".

What a romantic way to kick off the relationship.

"Let's go to the clap clinic darling".

hahah kinda funny. But important i think. :Drunk_Party:

• 1 month later...
I was there in june met a lovely girl im supporting her now she stays home with her 6 year old son ; but when i go at xmas il go straight to docs with her for tests for my own piece of mind

And you believe that she is staying home?

Like it has been mentioned, serious shit like HIV, is a real risk and can take several months to show so if other STDs come back negative not wearing a condom is crazy. In my occupation we are checked regulary. Once we were in Singapore and one guys result for HIV came back positive, he'd admittedly been shagging around bareback and it caught up with him. They also booted him out Singapore. Going by the posts on here there appears to be a little bit too much barebacking going on to keep taking chances.

This is a great topic...... But you should always use a condom...

Even if she comes back clean you'll never know if she has contracted the big one recently. Barebacking BG's is a dangerous game to be playing however you do it, but who am I to judge? I do it every trip.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

Another issue on this matter I have not seen mentioned. After one or two hours of shagging, the rubber is irritating the foreskin and the rest of the dick and it sorts of takes the fun away! It hurts. The rubber folds under the foreskin and no matter how thin it is, it hurts and is very annoying.

Any ideas anyone?

Another issue on this matter I have not seen mentioned. After one or two hours of shagging, the rubber is irritating the foreskin and the rest of the dick and it sorts of takes the fun away! It hurts. The rubber folds under the foreskin and no matter how thin it is, it hurts and is very annoying.

Any ideas anyone?

Using condoms is shit and everyone knows it. There really is nothing like bolting your load inside a wet Thai snatch, it's just a risky game to be playing if they are involved in P4P.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Any ideas anyone?

Never had the rubber fold under the foreskin. But again the foreskin almost completely pulls back when my dick is hard.

Never really had condom irritate my dick, but that might be because I don't fuck with the same condom for hours.

Once the condom starts getting lubbed inside I change it, just to avoid the precum making it too lubbed that it comes off.

Doesn't come off but insists on following the skin back on up and then folds between foreskin and head. Most aggrevating! Sort of takes the pleasure away. Tried a larger size but it was too large. :)

If you go for a test with your LT, you should be mentally prepared for an unexpected positive result. I was together with my girl for 4 days. Then we went to the Memorial Hospital and while I got my result after half an hour at the counter, she was called to the doctors office. That was the first sign for me, that something could be wrong. When she came out, I couldn't see any difference in her face or behavior. I paid the bill, we went for lunch, where I asked her about the result. And she told me she was positive. :rolleyes:

I didn't feel that great for the next 3 months (until it made sense to test again), and believe me, I was really nervous when I opened the folder with my result (negative). I was using a condom, but licking her pussy unprotected (and had a little cut on my lip from shaving).

So all I want to say: Go for a test with your LT only, if you are able to control yourself. If you're a person that tries to save the world, don't do that. There are a lot of positive BGs, my estimation would be around 20%.

If you go for a test with your LT, you should be mentally prepared for an unexpected positive result. I was together with my girl for 4 days. Then we went to the Memorial Hospital and while I got my result after half an hour at the counter, she was called to the doctors office. That was the first sign for me, that something could be wrong. When she came out, I couldn't see any difference in her face or behavior. I paid the bill, we went for lunch, where I asked her about the result. And she told me she was positive. :wacko:

I didn't feel that great for the next 3 months (until it made sense to test again), and believe me, I was really nervous when I opened the folder with my result (negative). I was using a condom, but licking her pussy unprotected (and had a little cut on my lip from shaving).

So all I want to say: Go for a test with your LT only, if you are able to control yourself. If you're a person that tries to save the world, don't do that. There are a lot of positive BGs, my estimation would be around 20%.

Yes, I can just imagine a Thai reacting in this way, their outlook is just so different from ours sometimes. Of course there is the chance that she knew already. It must have been very scary for you, glad that you are fine.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I used to hang out with a Dr. she insisted on condoms for penetration but was totally relaxed about uncovered oral as long as no cuts ,spots etc

If you go bareback with a BG you are playing a dangerous game

If you go bareback with a BG you are playing a dangerous game

Everybody knows, but for some reason still a lot of players. :P

always worth it to know you are clean,however hiv for example can have an incubation period for up to 6 months,so even though you might have both come back clean in your tests,dont assume you are disease free.

My advice is to always use a condom

DEAR BUTTERFLY...Is a properly used condom 100% SAFE AGAINST hiv & AIDS?

I've got different views fm different people on this issue & really scared on it.pLS ENLIGHTEN ME ON safer sex in PATTAYA.

RGDS/SHERRY

I've got different views fm different people on this issue & really scared on it.pLS ENLIGHTEN ME ON safer sex in PATTAYA.

RGDS/SHERRY

If properly used, you are protected for 99%.

Now, I asked my tg to have a test at the hospital aswell before I would return to her, and she was very upset about it that I even asked.

Edited by Bastos60

RGDS/SHERRY

Sherry, I noticed that you also started this thread a while back http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/AIDS-...irls-t7904.html great thread by the way. If you don't mind me saying you seem to be looking for some kind of reasurance that just might not exist. Mongering will never be 100% risk free. The concensus seems to be that apart from abstinence condoms are the best protection.I really think that no matter how much you read or ask about the subject you will always end up back at this point.There is nothing that you are going to find out there that will take your fears away. If you read up on the facts then the best you can do is work out a strategy to reduce the risks as much as you can while still having fun. Good luck.

Edited by panyaa

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

When I find a lady who I want to stay with longer than my 72 hour rule, I always get them and me checked out! Its great for peace of mind as long as she's with you 24/7 and not going short time in between! I beleive any responsible sex addict should get tested regularly espially for HIV.

I've just come home to England from LOS and had a regulary lady for 3 weeks. We tested and I still ending up with a surprize sex lotto win! It must ave been the BBBJ in the short time bar! :D

I think the morale of my story is that you can never be to carefull!

:D

When I find a lady who I want to stay with longer than my 72 hour rule, I always get them and me checked out! Its great for peace of mind as long as she's with you 24/7 and not going short time in between! I beleive any responsible sex addict should get tested regularly espially for HIV.

I've just come home to England from LOS and had a regulary lady for 3 weeks. We tested and I still ending up with a surprize sex lotto win! It must ave been the BBBJ in the short time bar! :D

I think the morale of my story is that you can never be to carefull!

:D

And what did you end up with?

If properly used, you are protected for 99%.

Now, I asked my tg to have a test at the hospital aswell before I would return to her, and she was very upset about it that I even asked.

And did she have the test?

I practise safer sex, with condoms. And I do regular HIV-Tests back home.

So, hopefully the risks are small for me to get a STD.

And I think, Ladies in Gogo-Bars and in Thai Beerbars make health-checkups from time to time. Even with a brandnew Test, there is no 100% ! Your body needs up to 3 months to produce anti-HIV-cells.

Doing this is like playing russian roulette, if you miss you will do it again, and then again until.....bang your dead!! advice for all, wrapt it and sleep soundly