Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

When you take a TG for LT

Hi guys,

I know there are already some topics about testing etc etc..........

But on my last trip i had a girl for LT,lets say 2 weeks.

The first thing she asked me was DO YOU WANT ME TO GET TESTED.

I was like?????? :MonkeyFight: at first,but why not????

So we went to a doctor and she did some test everything was ok.

But then she came to me NOW YOUR TURN,????? again,but yes why not.

So same here everything ok.

It was about 1200 baht for the test,but he its worth it to know you and your LT TG are ok.

So did any you guys did that before?

I think next time i take TG for LT i do the same.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bastos60

• Dr.Winston

• Siam Sam

Hi guys,

I know there are already some topics about testing etc etc..........

But on my last trip i had a girl for LT,lets say 2 weeks.

The first thing she asked me was DO YOU WANT ME TO GET TESTED.

I was like?????? :MonkeyFight: at first,but why not????

So we went to a doctor and she did some test everything was ok.

But then she came to me NOW YOUR TURN,????? again,but yes why not.

So same here everything ok.

It was about 1200 baht for the test,but he its worth it to know you and your LT TG are ok.

So did any you guys did that before?

I think next time i take TG for LT i do the same.

always worth it to know you are clean,however hiv for example can have an incubation period for up to 6 months,so even though you might have both come back clean in your tests,dont assume you are disease free.

My advice is to always use a condom

always worth it to know you are clean,however hiv for example can have an incubation period for up to 6 months,so even though you might have both come back clean in your tests,dont assume you are disease free. My advice is to always use a condom
I always do use a condom,but sometimes the damm things snaps.
I think i will be doing this from now on. I take it you get the result quickly?
We got the result within the hour.

Guest Harlequin

I remember the first time I tested - nervous as hell waiting for the results! But yes, it is a good idea - and I get my results in a couple of hours - just went out for some lunch and when we came back we had them

I always wrap it up. so no i dont test. besides im usually dragging ass back to the loom at 4am. who wants to stop and get tested when there is lub to make

Good idea. I shall do that the next time I get a girl for LT.Hang on, what if its the middle of the night? Anywhere to get tested at 2am?

lbfucker.gif

Its nice to know that you and your bird are both clean, myself and tirak have both been tested. I would recommend anyone with a TG does the same as you never know.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

May I ask some naive questions about testing?? :D

Is it accurate? I mean are things like HIV visible right off or does

it take months to show up or??

Other than that it sounds like a good way to go.

You just pull into any doctor or is there places that specialize in this?

So your TG shows you her card & you show her yours after I guess?

Didn't vote because I never thought of it. But it is a hell of a good idea and kudos to the TG for asking about it. Thanks for the hint. Cheers Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

I never worried about it when I was over there the first time. However, being in the military we were all required to get on when we got back. Next time tho, i think it'll probably be a good idea.

I was there in june met a lovely girl im supporting her now she stays home with her 6 year old son ; but when i go at xmas il go straight to docs with her for tests for my own piece of mind

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think that test for HIV solve the problem - It may only show that you were OK three months ago, but at present time ?

Better idea is get tested for common STD like chlamydia, ghonorea, syphilis or hepatitis B+C

My last trip to thai i decided me and the girlfriend should get tested at bagkok hospital pattaya.

well i guess this would be the best bet as we are in a serious relationship and once you get it

done once you both feel relieved. Any other girl, well back in the day before i found my lady

i would just always were a condom but sometimes if they broke which most thai ones do LOL!!!

you come back home and feel stressed out to the max!! we have all done it!.

Well back to the topic me and the girl got tested for the whole kit and cabodel we were both nervess for

that hour long wait or so as you do but when you get the news its great!!! so we were both clean and i keept her papers

of the tests and she kept mine, but i guess its always good to rug up no matter what the tg says on how clean she

is you never know untill those tests are done, and its not worth the anxiety coming back home and thinking you

have H.I.V its the worst!!!!!!!!! my tests cost me about 5,000 bt for both of ours, bit expensive but i guess it was done at bangok hospital and we got all s.t.d.s checked.

Back in the day i have had millions of tests done when i have come back form thai becasue i have ben stupid sometimes when i have been drunk not to rug up or when it breaks to keep going, we all know it feels better without, but for what?? that 20 min of pleasure?? it could cost you your life?? thaink about it???

If the conversation arises with you and your tg dont think about it juist go and do it, it will only

take half a day and after that you will feel so relieved!!! (:

• 2 weeks later...

I have always gone to pattaya std/hiv clean, however i have never took a LT girl for testing, as usually I feel its too late, after giving her the bone first.

i will try and do this next trip

• 2 weeks later...

Where are the clinics

Are they close by in town or do you need to go to the hospital to get it done

Like others have said , it is nice to know yet depending on when you have picked up your LT is the place where you need to be tested open and close by to make it truely easy to use before hand.

Like to know yet if it takes a while to get to testing location the total time could go on for a few hours before you end up having fun...

Due to the incubation window period of HIV; testing while not useless is of limited utility. For example The girl could have gotten HIV just a month ago and her body could be actively producing HIV antibodies that can contiminate but cannot be detected by the test. I forgot how it all works but my understanding is you need at least 3 months before the HIV becomes detectable but it is infectious prior to this date. I think you can become infectious as soon as a week after your intial infection so there is that window of time between your intial infection and before a test can show it.

Edited by ginseng