IGNORED

Toyota Fortuner for rent

mpm

Hi,

Might need a car on Monday 20th - just for one day (this time)

Do you have any manual cars not a big fan of automatics.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi this LPG Fortuner is available for rent from 1st of June...thanks all...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, this black LPG Fortuner is available after 22nd of July...The White 3.0 Diesel Fortuner is available anytime after the 9th of July...thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I note no recent posts on thiss thread - are the vehicles still for renting? Please advise and costs. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for pm joe, yes mate can deliver Fortuner to you at Bkk airport, will meet you at arrivals meeting point no problem and will collect from there a week later if you wish or your hotel in pattaya if you change your plans. No there is no extra charge for airport delivery...many thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Looking for a petrol or diesel pickup 4x4 model for 2 to 4 weeks starting 17th October 2013.

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

Looking for a petrol or diesel pickup 4x4 model for 2 to 4 weeks starting 17th October 2013.

Kurt

. Hi Kurt if you look at my other thread(new Triton to rent) you will see what your looking for there, thanks...and yes available for your dates..thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 from me.

Took the Fortuner for a 3 day trip up to Buriram over the weekend. Car didn't miss a beat and the LPG does work out to be very economical. Great service from Martin, would highly recommend to anyone.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I am going to bump this guy's thread from time to time because he is a straight-shooter and easy to do business with.

Thanks for the thumbs up lads, the LPG system is a great saver, patts to down town Bkk and back again about 400฿

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a vehicle to rent from the 7th November 2013 to 27th November 2013. Arriving BKK airport 0800 on Emirates EK374   airport pick up would be good? Any offers....

I am looking for a vehicle to rent from the 7th November 2013 to 27th November 2013. Arriving BKK airport 0800 on Emirates EK374   airport pick up would be good? Any offers....

. ..sorry my friend but fully booked during your dates...thanks for your interest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The GF and I have rented from this BM many times. All is good.

I let the GF talk to his wife and I stay out of everything else. Except for paying of course. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived