IGNORED

Toyota Fortuner for rent

mpm

Hi landsman, yes mate it's booked for you for those dates, will meet you as agreed..thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rented Martin's fortuner for 12 days

Martin is a gent, he's a really nice guy and his motor is lovely, it's a comfortable drive that you feel safe in and the lpg saves you a nice few baht

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Martin to anyone and I'll definately be renting from him again

I've seen the triton too and that looks spot-on

Thanks Martin

I rented Martin's fortuner for 12 days

Martin is a gent, he's a really nice guy and his motor is lovely, it's a comfortable drive that you feel safe in and the lpg saves you a nice few baht

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Martin to anyone and I'll definately be renting from him again

I've seen the triton too and that looks spot-on

Thanks Martin

Totally agree. I rented the fortuner to take some friends to Koh Chang, nice smooth ride and only spent 1000baht for 600kms :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the thumbs up lads, now have a brand new Deisel 3.0litre Fortuner being delivered end of this week white body and full black leather, Sat nav, blue tooth, and fully loaded with extra skirts, will be available for rent as of next week..many thanks...

• 1 month later...

Mpm

have you got a vehicle available 6th of Feb? will rent for 10 days but is it possible to maybe get it dropped off in BKK if not that is no problem thanks

Mpm

have you got a vehicle available 6th of Feb? will rent for 10 days but is it possible to maybe get it dropped off in BKK if not that is no problem thanks

. Hi there,Bkk is no problem,sent you a pm..thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Important to know is: if you rent a car you can not drive this car outside of Thaiiland. So forget to go to Siem Reap, do a Visa run if needed etc.. Make sure you get the new white rig and not the black one which does not have bluetooth and navigation. Just operated the Fortuner for some months with Petrol and without using LPG - it's still dirt cheap. Overall a decent rental experience but there are similar rental car companies on the market which are providing the same or even a better value for the buck.

Thanks for the report, I also tried to drive into Cambodia not long ago and was unable to do so, so I just parked up and took the public bus across...Please do let us know where you can pick up a 2 or 3year old fortuner for 30k per month...thanks..mpm

You are renting the Fortuner and implement you do not know the rates of your competitors....? Just Google and negotiate with the rental companies and you'll find out sooner or later. what they offer. PS: I get a new one for 30K (long term rental) when I return the rig to you on Feb 01

".....Hi, just to let you know I've spoken to a few people about bringing cars from Thailand into other countries, some say its no problem others say its not permitted at the boarder...will let you know when I get a definite result on that......." So you are renting 2 Fortuner and implementing that you are not familiar with these important (at least for some people) issues despite the fact that you are conducting visa runs with your own vehicles to Cambodia or other countries before ? I guess you are familiar with these issues and you simply ignore questions if someone is asking.

:Disease1:

Hi mate, lost your contact info, gonna pm me your number and email, my sister in law will be after a motor when she's over, hope your keeping well mate, all the best

Hi mate, lost your contact info, gonna pm me your number and email, my sister in law will be after a motor when she's over, hope your keeping well mate, all the best

. Sent you pm...thanks

• 1 month later...

Thanks Landmann see you at the end of the month...This fuel saving Fortuner is available for rent from March 1st...Thanks all...

• 1 month later...

Is it still available?

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Hi, there's two Fortuners available, a new diesel 3.0 liter and a black one fitted with LPG.. So very cheap to run..both lovely motors...the white one is 4 months old and the black one is 2 and a half years old...I can't load pictures on hear but can e mail them to anyone interested....thanks

• 3 weeks later...

The girlfriend and I rented the black one a few weeks ago and took it to Ayutthaya. 1500 baht a day. (Cheap)

Sound ride and all was good. Very comfortable. LPG = very low fuel costs. Maybe about $30 round trip.

Huge plus: They deliver and pick it up when you are done with it.

Hi all LPG Fortuner is available for rental from the 20th of April...thanks

Hi Martin having read these reports i was wondering if the black one is avaiable from 1st January 2014 to 1st Febuary 2014 & at was cost please & i'm based in Jomtien for the entire holiday, thanks....

The girlfriend and I rented the black one a few weeks ago and took it to Ayutthaya. 1500 baht a day. (Cheap)

Sound ride and all was good. Very comfortable. LPG = very low fuel costs. Maybe about $30 round trip.

Huge plus: They deliver and pick it up when you are done with it.

. Hi there Brian, I'm sorry if I'd of known it was you from PA the rental would have been 1400 per day..But I believe your lady and mine did the booking between them.....Oh well glad you were happy with the black one .. Next time contact me on hear and it will be cheaper...thanks

Hi Martin having read these reports i was wondering if the black one is avaiable from 1st January 2014 to 1st Febuary 2014 & at was cost please & i'm based in Jomtien for the entire holiday, thanks....

. Sent you a PM...thanks

...But I believe your lady and mine did the booking between them.....

Yes. I just gave her the number and said, "Handle it."

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all this LPG Fortuner is now available for rent...thanks

Archived