IGNORED

Toyota Fortuner for rent

mpm

Hi, have a black 2year old Fortuner

For rent only 40,000 on the clock, it's 2.7 auto with all tan leather and extra skirts, great looking motor. Now has LPG fitted, so very cheap to run. Drove to udon Thani the other week cost me 1200฿, in petrol about 4000฿ so big savings...have number 1 insurance, there's a 5000฿ excess for any claim, (insurance company, not me) ... Will deliver and pick up in the pAttaya and jomtien area...1,400 per day, 9k per week and 30 k per month..pm or call 0897118185...thanks

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rates look very reasonable to be. I just rented a Fortuner for a week and paid around 50% more. However, this was without excess for any claim and it was also a 3.0 liter diesel.

So there you go mate, you've paid 50% more, ii have a 3.0 diesel also, it's rented out for six months. I can assure you there's no difference worth talking about and the LPG petrol 2.7 is more responsive to drive! About the excess I think you'll find if you have an accident you will pay something towards the cost, and I'm sure your not planning to have one anyway. And the fuel saving is just great, it cost me 30k to have the LPG and its paid for itself in a few months

Quite a decent deal.

Rented a Fortuner 3.0 diesel from AVIS a week ago at 1700THB inclusive of 1st class insurance with no excess. Car replacement if car breakdown or accident.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all, this Fortuner is available from this Saturday 1st September, 1400 per day and only 9k per week...thanks

Hey Every 1, Just some feedback for you all on this rental.

Have rented this Fortuner for the last month, returning it tom. Martin (The owner) has been easy to deal with. Nil problems at all.

The fortuner is in new condition and drives straight and strong. Everything works 100% as it should. The real stand out is the aftermarket LPG system. Did over 3500kms in the month and worked out this saved me around 65% of what it would if running on petrol. There are heaps of LPG outlets all over Thailand.

Anyways 10 out of 10 on this rental, highly recommended.

Cheers Chad

thanks for posting blow off :)

the motor looks lovely

pm me when you get a minute martin

thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, this fuel saving Fortuner is available from Wednesday the 12th September, 9k per week and 30k a month...many thanks

Hi all, this fuel saving Fortuner is available from Wednesday the 12th September, 9k per week and 30k a month...many thanks

Have a long term request for 3 months + check PM please

I sent you a pm on Saturday and also an e mail within 1 hour of your e mail to me, and just after I sent you

Pictures of the Fortuner which you thanked me for such a quick response! So don't know what you mean by difficult to get a response!

Sorry again, my mistate. Just want to make sure you received the reservation and blocked the car ?

Sorry again, my mistate. Just want to make sure you received the reservation and blocked the car ?

All sorted..many thanks for your mail landmann

Just returned the Fortuner to Martin after a 9 day rental.

Martin is a gentleman who delivered everything he has promised in this thread.

Beautifully maintained car at a great daily rate and saved heaps on fuel with the LPG.

Having driven well over 2k KM's in the 9 days IMO i saved well over 8kbaht renting from Martin over an Avis.

Will not hesitate to rent again and having seen Martins other car a dual cab as well and the condition it's in would have no problem renting that if the Fortuner was unavailable.

Thanks again Martin.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi James, sorry I missed your call and my GL has deleted your number, but the Fortuner won't be available for November as a fellow PA has it rented during that time, but the Triton is available, if you look at my other thread triton to rent you'll see pictures there, great motor only 4months old and done just 10k just had its first service, also cheap at only 20k per month...thanks

MPM

please do not forget I rented the Fortuner from Nov 01-Jan 31.....

Archived