Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chelsea manager Mourinho leaves club ?

Marty167

Its being quoted on Sky and on the web that he has either left or been sacked from Chelsea following their draw on Tuesday night. Not been confirmed yet and no concrete details yet.

As a Liverpool fan i'm really upset to hear this news :P:D

Calm down dear...this is only the internet :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onourway

• spitfirecharlie

• Siam Sam

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

with Lampard and Drogba injured I am not sure Chelsea could expect much better than a draw. I know both were injured and missed the weekend.

Its being quoted on Sky and on the web that he has either left or been sacked from Chelsea following their draw on Tuesday night. Not been confirmed yet and no concrete details yet.

As a Liverpool fan i'm really upset to hear this news :P:D

It's confirmed by reliable sources, as fan since 1970, i am gutted.

Say what you like about him but, 5 trophies in 3 seasons is success.

with Lampard and Drogba injured I am not sure Chelsea could expect much better than a draw. I know both were injured and missed the weekend.

Utter crap, Chelsea's second team should be capable to get a result at home against a bunch of also rans.

The result against Rosenborg was poor but, thats no reason to part with a legend....

As a Liverpool fan i'm really upset to hear this news :unsure::)

As a Man Untied fan I'm upset too. :D:P:LOL::D:Busted::LOL:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

They did the same thing to David Oleary when he was manager of Leeds, look at there status now ?

Captain Leeds

I have to say as a nuetral in the Premier League I think its a shame he's gone. Was no real suprise when he has to report that prick Kenyon every day. Whatever you say about him, he was a character and his record wasn't too bad either. 60 Premiership games at home and never lost one. However at the end of the day he was a players manager and not an owners manager. Don't think he will be busking outside Fulham Broadway in the near future to earn a few bob though!!

I have to say as a nuetral in the Premier League I think its a shame he's gone. Was no real suprise when he has to report that prick Kenyon every day. Whatever you say about him, he was a character and his record wasn't too bad either. 60 Premiership games at home and never lost one. However at the end of the day he was a players manager and not an owners manager. Don't think he will be busking outside Fulham Broadway in the near future to earn a few bob though!!

2 titles in 3 years, plus 2 league cups and 1 FA cup

Ballack should be happy they got rid of that arrogant prick. :rolleyes: How hard is it to win campionships and other titles with a team owned by a Russian crook with ill-gained money to burn. Chelsea is a team of imports playing for the money. They are not an English team.

Put your money on Omar Hitzfeld.

I am a Chelsea fan too, Rangers being my first but those in the know will know about the connection. It's a shit he has gone but he had ran his time, you can see on the park that they were a bit stale. He'll be missed as he is the only true character in the league, his press confrences were brilliant to watch.

Looks like even after all the success that he has brought Chelsea it counts for nothing.

The new bloke will not last long even if he wins stuff, looks like they will go through managers like Real Madrid have done recently.

All the best Jose and your welcome at Spurs anytime however not just at the moment as Martin has my full support,

Wil

Looks like even after all the success that he has brought Chelsea it counts for nothing.

The new bloke will not last long even if he wins stuff, looks like they will go through managers like Real Madrid have done recently.

All the best Jose and your welcome at Spurs anytime however not just at the moment as Martin has my full support,

Wil

I respectfully disagree with that mate. He was stale at Chelsea. Right now people will not see that, but let the dust settle and think and you will see what i mean.

Hitzfeld or Hiddink will be in charge next year.

Dont be surprissed if Sven takes charge.

Money talks & Sven loves money too much.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Dont be surprissed if Sven takes charge.

Money talks & Sven loves money too much.

I would doubt it very much. He's not good enough for where Chelsea want to go.

I would doubt it very much. He's not good enough for where Chelsea want to go.

His record as a club manager is very good.

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

His record as a club manager is very good.

See if you go and look at his Lazio record, YES he won the league but he nearly blew it with some bizzare decisions. Look at him at England mate. He was a disaster.

I am not flamming BTW i just love talking football plus i was at Ibrox last night to watch my team RANGERS in the Champions league (which was a Rangers invention BTW) and that was the perfect tonic after getting back from 4 months in Pattaya 24 hours earlier :Busted:

Jose M will be a huge loss to the league though because his treatment of the press was fantastic you always looked forward to the friday pre match interviews. My brothers mate works in the sports section in one of the UK national papaers (not a red top) and he said he was a dream to interview, IF he respected you if he did'nt he would make life very difficult for you.

Edited by Q

what a shame,a dreadfull shame, a terrible shame, an awfull shame, i'm filling up :P hahaha i'm off to Pattaya in the morning for 2 weeks :Busted: sorry who got the sack ?????????!!!!!!!!!!! what was the question ????!!!! i just can't concentrate :LOL:

Ballack should be happy they got rid of that arrogant prick. :LOL: How hard is it to win campionships and other titles with a team owned by a Russian crook with ill-gained money to burn. Chelsea is a team of imports playing for the money. They are not an English team.
Chiller, since you know so much about Chelsea the team of foreign imports, maybe you can tell us who the following Country these Chelsea players represent... Terry, Cole J, Cole A, Bridge, Lampard, Wright-Philips :Busted: Not sure if you're a troll or a muppet but either way you're busted as knowing fuck all on the subject :P
Put your money on Omar Hitzfeld.I am a Chelsea fan too, Rangers being my first but those in the know will know about the connection. It's a shit he has gone but he had ran his time, you can see on the park that they were a bit stale. He'll be missed as he is the only true character in the league, his press confrences were brilliant to watch.
Q, please behave mate, not a fucking chance....

Ballack should be happy they got rid of that arrogant prick. :Busted: How hard is it to win campionships and other titles with a team owned by a Russian crook with ill-gained money to burn. Chelsea is a team of imports playing for the money. They are not an English team.

Thats a bad, very bad argument. Nowadays football is a business, but see those of us that pay money and sit in the stands, we don't give two fucks where the players come from, who owns us, just as long as the goals go in and the trophy cabinet fills up iwe are very happy campers.

:Q, please behave mate, not a fucking chance....

It's a hunch mate. There are only a handfull of mamangers that can take chelsea futher and he is one. He took a year out from football and learned english as he WAS going to take Fergies job at OT. But Fergie stayed. I lived in Rotterdam for 4 years and watch Bayern Munich week in week out on TV and this guy is special, remeber he took B Dortmund over and won the CL with a very unfancied club.

Time will tell, this guy that has taken over is on a season long trial, if he does VERY well which for me wins the league and gets to at least the semis of the CL and wins the FA cup he'll keep the job. If he don't do that Hiddinks of Hitzfeld are my bets.

See if you go and look at his Lazio record, YES he won the league but he nearly blew it with some bizzare decisions. Look at him at England mate. He was a disaster.

I am not flamming BTW i just love talking football plus i was at Ibrox last night to watch my team RANGERS in the Champions league (which was a Rangers invention BTW) and that was the perfect tonic after getting back from 4 months in Pattaya 24 hours earlier :Busted:

Jose M will be a huge loss to the league though because his treatment of the press was fantastic you always looked forward to the friday pre match interviews. My brothers mate works in the sports section in one of the UK national papaers (not a red top) and he said he was a dream to interview, IF he respected you if he did'nt he would make life very difficult for you.

I agree but my point was that not that many top flight managers have a record as good as his.

Very good result for the Gers last night.

Going back to the Special One, i think football as a whole will be a sadder place without him.

I really liked the guy.

I think his next port of call will be Inter Milan or Real Madrid..

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Thats a bad, very bad argument. Nowadays football is a business, but see those of us that pay money and sit in the stands, we don't give two fucks where the players come from, who owns us, just as long as the goals go in and the trophy cabinet fills up iwe are very happy campers.

We have 6 six England players in our 22, pretty good going IMHO, so frankly the OP clearly knows jack-shit about the subject, maybe he confused us with Arsenal?

As for Q's point about who gives a fuck, i am agree, i want goals, victories & trophies for Chelsea not worrying about foreign imports, utter bollocks from the OP

We have 6 six England players in our 22, pretty good going IMHO, so frankly the OP clearly knows jack-shit about the subject, maybe he confused us with Arsenal?

As for Q's point about who gives a fuck, i am agree, i want goals, victories & trophies for Chelsea not worrying about foreign imports, utter bollocks from the OP

Including the England captain

I agree but my point was that not that many top flight managers have a record as good as his.

Very good result for the Gers last night.

Going back to the Special One, i think football as a whole will be a sadder place without him.

I really liked the guy.

I think his next port of call will be Inter Milan or Real Madrid..

I think he has done all he can at club level mate.

He'll take time out with the family which you can't blame him for, probably do the odd pundit thing with ITV/SKY on champions league games.

I think his next proper job will be the Portugal job. I think he said he wanted that job at some point anyway before he totaly quits managment/coaching

RANGERS last night in the 2nd half were brilliant, it's a long time since i left the stadium feeling like that. To beat the German Champions is a big thing and it was the manner we won in, we went one down and it did'nt get to us we just kept going and kept the head and you see the result. Great atmosphere too and i was in row A in the east enclosure and a few saw me on TV. :Busted:

Edited by Q

Including the England captain

Who is also a product of our youth team [although the only one in the current squad to have made it]

Who is also a product of our youth team [although the only one in the current squad to have made it]

He was also a ballboy at SB at a very young age too i believe(?) He's one player who has truely lived the dream we all have as kids. Great centre half anf if he keeps it up, stays at Chelsea he could end up in the same pedestal Paulo Maldina stands on in the eyes of any true football fan around the globe.