Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chelsea manager Mourinho leaves club ?

Marty167

No problem. There are some major bus routes in my area!

Seriously though Mourinho was one of my favourite managers in the Premiership its a shame to see him go. Abramovich has made a mistake. I guess you've got to give Avram a go, but my feeling is he won't be there after the end of this season. But the money is there at Chelski and Abromovich will back any new mangers with a lot of funding in the coming January window, and in next years off season. And you still have a world class centre midfield partnership in Obi Mike and Essien which will only going to get better. It is just the begining of a new 5 year cycle at Chelsea, they will be there or there abouts every year. This year might just be a one off dip. On the other hand its early doors in the season, and great things happen when you least expect them eh?................

You're right but, I still can't believe that he actually let him go now, i mean WTF does Roman think he'll get from Grant this season and Grant will be out of the chair after May'08 (if not before) unless we win the CL which i know is now a fucking lost cause with Grant as manager and i am sure a devided dressing room.

I have followed the Blues through lean times as well (since '70) and the last few glory years since Romans's $$$ arrived, the loyal fans knew that the wheels would come off one day, they always do with Chelsea otherwise we wouldnt have waited 50 years between our 1st & 2nd League titles.

What i want now is to see a plan laid out for the future, no more 30+ year old adidas sponsored flakes and a younger manager with a vision to take the club forward, my dream choice, bring Gianfranco back as Manager with Clarkey (before he fucks off) as coach...

Come on Roman, you better get this one right...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onourway

• spitfirecharlie

• Siam Sam

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually gonna make the season a bit more intresting. Chelsea players will have something to prove. liverpool willbe rubbing thier hands with glee as it gives them a bigger incentive to try even harder. the one team it will not effect is man utd, they will not change a thing as fergie is still the best manager and motivator in the league, even JM said so.

Arsenal are still a season and a half away from the full article.

Say what you like about Fergie but, he's been there. seen it & done it, they play football people want to watch and have all the trophy's to prove the guy is a legend.. I've nothing but respect for him but, i hate the cockney reds and worse still the fucking sydney reds... just for a balanced view LOL

No problem. There are some major bus routes in my area!

Seriously though Mourinho was one of my favourite managers in the Premiership its a shame to see him go. Abramovich has made a mistake. I guess you've got to give Avram a go, but my feeling is he won't be there after the end of this season. But the money is there at Chelski and Abromovich will back any new mangers with a lot of funding in the coming January window, and in next years off season. And you still have a world class centre midfield partnership in Obi Mike and Essien which will only going to get better. It is just the begining of a new 5 year cycle at Chelsea, they will be there or there abouts every year. This year might just be a one off dip. On the other hand its early doors in the season, and great things happen when you least expect them eh?................

Have nothing to say about my post in response to your one taking the piss out of United? Didn't think so because you have no answers or any logical argument to attack what i said, not only showing you to be wrong but limited intellectually. Prick.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Have nothing to say about my post in response to your one taking the piss out of United? Didn't think so because you have no answers or any logical argument to attack what i said, not only showing you to be wrong but limited intellectually. Prick.

For F***'s sake man. IT WAS A JOKE. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!

Don't you think you're taking this slightly too seriously?! :D

You REALLY need to lighten up dude, anyone would think you had a REAL problem with anything to do with Liverpool...........

Say what you like about Fergie but, he's been there. seen it & done it, they play football people want to watch and have all the trophy's to prove the guy is a legend.. I've nothing but respect for him but, i hate the cockney reds and worse still the fucking sydney reds... just for a balanced view LOL

As i say i am a RANGERS fan and you know the connection with Chelsea and they are my english team and i have been to SB many times when they were shit as i was based in Pompey so it was only a train ride to Waterloo then the district line out to Fulham broadway. I loved going then as Chelsea fans never stopped singing, i've even been on the pitch the day they put Sheff Utd down in the 92nd min, not for any trouble just high spirits. :D

But unlike most that do not support Man U, i do not hate them, i love watching them play football, Fergie is a legand as you say plus he is from the same part of Glasgow as me.

What has happened at Chelsea this week is a shock but if you sit and look deeper it's been on the cards since Shevchenko turned up. I think he has a lot to do with it. NOT by him personaly but the fact that JM did not want him. Roman did which is wrong. It should be the manager/coach that buys players. Luckily at Rangers our owner has never interfreared with our managers buys (although with some of the shit we've bought mabe he should have :P )

Mark i do think that JM had run his course a little bit too, Chelsea have been a bit stale this season so far so although JM is a HUGE character, he's won the CL with Porto, back to back premierships, so mabe once the dust settles a lot will wipe away the tears and see that it was mabe a good time to move on. He has gone out with his head held high and good luck to him.

This game on sunday will be very intresting and it will burst a few coupons too.

It's intresting times and i still believe it'll be Hiddink or Hitzfeld in charge next year.

For F***'s sake man. IT WAS A JOKE. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!

Point taken.

Don't you think you're taking this slightly too seriously?! :D

Perhaps.

You REALLY need to lighten up dude, anyone would think you had a REAL problem with anything to do with Liverpool...........

You know how bad relations are between the two sides are and it really gets my goat when people (especially scousers) accuse United of being cheats. I will take a chill pill.

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Thanks for the praise. What about me, im from Southampton and back in the day when i used to go to games regularly (before i discovered LOS) i used to go with 'Dorset Reds' do you hate us too? :D

"Up to me" since 2005

You know how bad relations are between the two sides are and it really gets my goat when people (especially scousers) accuse United of being cheats. I will take a chill pill.

No probs dude! Man Utd are absolutely one of the most flair football teams in world football, an excellent team to watch!

Now i'm off to steal some hubcaps.........................

ManYoooo lost too the mighty shrimpers last season in the Carling cup :D

If you're going to Sar'fend, stop at Crooked Billet, Leigh-On-Sea, top boozer for proper jellied eels & real ale [my old local for a few years]

These jokes ain't olden, there golden, good work fella :P

Jellied Eels are not my desired taste unfortunatley, but if I do indeed go then I shall pop in for a couple of beverages.

I hope its not the usual piss poor southern beer :P

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

The real problem is something that is swamping the Premiership and that is that Premiership football is not working class anymore. How interested is Ambramovich in a Carling cup game away to Hull or even a Premiership match on a Tuesday night away to Wigan. He wants to take his ego and his cronies to Milan, Barcelona Madrid etc and not only win but win playing stylish football. When you truly support a football team whether it is Rangers, Celtic, Chelsea or even my team Brentford, there really is nothing better than the journey home after travelling to an away match, having a couple of beers and grabbing a late winner. Doesn't matter how you played.

Also can Pharang Bah and Scraps take their petty squabbles away from this thread! Try PM ing each other eh

The real problem is something that is swamping the Premiership and that is that Premiership football is not working class anymore. How interested is Ambramovich in a Carling cup game away to Hull or even a Premiership match on a Tuesday night away to Wigan. He wants to take his ego and his cronies to Milan, Barcelona Madrid etc and not only win but win playing stylish football. When you truly support a football team whether it is Rangers, Celtic, Chelsea or even my team Brentford, there really is nothing better than the journey home after travelling to an away match, having a couple of beers and grabbing a late winner. Doesn't matter how you played.

Also can Pharang Bah and Scraps take their petty squabbles away from this thread! Try PM ing each other eh

Well said mate, im a Donny Rovers fan, my best away day was at Rushden when we were in the conference, away on a tuesday night. Replay in the 2nd round of the FA Cup, winners went on to play Leeds.

We had a player sent off after 5 minuites and lost the game 3-1. It was how we played, how the crowd were, just amazing.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Ok i hear you. Carrying on from what you said i agree that the sport has drifted away from the working classes, there is just so much money involved in football these days. Although we are enjoying more live coverage than ever before there is also a price to pay for this. Sky amongst others pump more and more money into football and nearly every decent premiership club has been bought by millionaire and billionaire businessmen who only seek to run the clubs as businesses. Although this means better facilities and players, wage bills increase drastically which reflects on ticket and merchandise prices.

Take the average working class man who wants to take his young lad to watch the football. After buying the tickets, the program and refreshments you're not getting much change out of £100 which is quite simply ridiculous, coupled with the fact that your son may want the latest strip as well. I used to follow my team (United) a lot, even the European games but i got fed up with the amount of money i was spending on going to football games, and then i discovered LOS so football has been put on the back burner for the meantime.

I have been saying this to my friends for a few years now, that is i think it is inevitable that eventually the 'big 4 or 3' from each main European country will break away and a European super league will be created. Can you imaging then how expensive it will become for the die hards to follow their club? Many simply wont be able to do so.

Edited by Pharang_bah

"Up to me" since 2005