Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chelsea manager Mourinho leaves club ?

Marty167

Premiership is gay.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onourway

• spitfirecharlie

• Siam Sam

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he has done all he can at club level mate.

He'll take time out with the family which you can't blame him for, probably do the odd pundit thing with ITV/SKY on champions league games.

I think his next proper job will be the Portugal job. I think he said he wanted that job at some point anyway before he totaly quits managment/coaching

RANGERS last night in the 2nd half were brilliant, it's a long time since i left the stadium feeling like that. To beat the German Champions is a big thing and it was the manner we won in, we went one down and it did'nt get to us we just kept going and kept the head and you see the result. Great atmosphere too and i was in row A in the east enclosure and a few saw me on TV. :Busted:

I feel he still has alot that he wants to prove as a club manger & his hunger for the chanpions league trophy will have a big impact on his future.

Im sure he would love to stick it up Romans ass by winning that trophy again.

Hes too good manager to be a pundit yet.

& unlike Sven hes not init just for the money.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

I feel he still has alot that he wants to prove as a club manger & his hunger for the chanpions league trophy will have a big impact on his future.

Im sure he would love to stick it up Romans ass by winning that trophy again.

Hes too good manager to be a pundit yet.

& unlike Sven hes not init just for the money.

Time will tell mate. And if he's not in it for the money i take it he will be knocking back his £25million golden handshake he is about to get :P

He was also a ballboy at SB at a very young age too i believe(?) He's one player who has truely lived the dream we all have as kids. Great centre half anf if he keeps it up, stays at Chelsea he could end up in the same pedestal Paulo Maldina stands on in the eyes of any true football fan around the globe.

JT was also born round my way, Barking, East London and crossed the capital to football heaven at the Bridge...

League 1 is mens football.

Time will tell mate. And if he's not in it for the money i take it he will be knocking back his £25million golden handshake he is about to get :P

Contracts a contract so good luck to him for not breaking it :P

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

League 1 is mens football.

He He Charlie.

Admit it you love League 1 because of all the lovely away games u get to go to.

Bourmouth for a bit of Sun & grab a granny.

Nottingham for a drink up & Hookers.

Swansea for the farmers market :P

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Can't beat it.

Some mental away days :P

4-9 Portugal

5-2 Spurs

7-1 Inter Milan

14-1 Barcelona

20-1 Porto

20-1 Juventus

20-1 AC Milan

Odds: Paddy Power 20/09/07

The Special Ones next Job..

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

As a Man Untied fan I'm upset too. :D:LMAO1::D:LMAO1::D:D

555 I second that. I bet they rally round and fucking beat us Sunday now though.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Southend vs Donny is a good bet for the away side.

His leaving makes Liverpools path to the Premiership tile all the easier! Chelsea will only finish fourth now.

But at least that means Man Utd can make third now behind arsenal! :o

Liverpool Football Club. Five European Cups, Eighteen English League Titles.

Est.1892 - "You'll Never Walk Alone"

Eighteen English League Titles.

Est.1892 - "You'll Never Get a Job"

When was the last?

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

When was the last?

It was the 1989/90 season.

But soon the long years of waiting will be over............ :D

And apologies for the following, i've kind of twigged your a Man Utd fan but had to post this. Old but good............ :D

From The Official MUFC Maths Workbook, which covers sums for practising Key Stage Two maths for 7-11 year olds. This has been introduced as part of the Government's maths campaign.

1. Roy is 78 yards away from the referee at Old Trafford and David is 65 > yards away. If Roy can run at 21mph and David can run at 16mph, who will be sticking their vein-bulging forehead into the hapless whistler's face first, assuming Roy does not stop to stamp on an opponent on his way

2. If one minute of time is taken up in a game for substitutions and one minute for injuries, how much injury time will be added on by the referee if Man Utd are losing at home?

3. Ryan is a Welshman. Express, as a percentage, the number of internationals he has missed on a Wednesday evening compared to the miraculous recoveries he made for the following Saturday.

4. Phil Neville has 30 international caps. If you take away the number of appearances when he was the only adult male in England who could just about kick the ball with his left foot, how many are left?

6. You are the referee at Old Trafford. How near to a visiting defender does a tumbling United forward have to be to earn a penalty if he goes down in the box? (Note; Round your answers down to the nearest 20 yards.)

7. Mark "The Red" lives in Guildford. How much does it cost for him and his two sons to travel to the Theatre of Silence every other weekend, including limited edition matchday programme, a few drinks and prawn sandwiches all round? How much could he save per week if he watched his local team instead? (Note; round your answers down to the nearest thousand pounds).

Edited by scraps

I hate Man Utd.

I hate people that eat with their mouth open.

"Up to me" since 2005

I hate people that eat with their mouth open.

It is so frustrating, cannibals and Woodlice are worse though.

Even when they eat crisps!!!!!!!!!!

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

Southend vs Donny is a good bet for the away side.

ManYoooo lost too the mighty shrimpers last season in the Carling cup :D

If you're going to Sar'fend, stop at Crooked Billet, Leigh-On-Sea, top boozer for proper jellied eels & real ale [my old local for a few years]

And apologies for the following, i've kind of twigged your a Man Utd fan but had to post this. Old but good............ :LOL:

From The Official MUFC Maths Workbook, which covers sums for practising Key Stage Two maths for 7-11 year olds. This has been introduced as part of the Government's maths campaign.

1. Roy is 78 yards away from the referee at Old Trafford and David is 65 > yards away. If Roy can run at 21mph and David can run at 16mph, who will be sticking their vein-bulging forehead into the hapless whistler's face first, assuming Roy does not stop to stamp on an opponent on his way

2. If one minute of time is taken up in a game for substitutions and one minute for injuries, how much injury time will be added on by the referee if Man Utd are losing at home?

3. Ryan is a Welshman. Express, as a percentage, the number of internationals he has missed on a Wednesday evening compared to the miraculous recoveries he made for the following Saturday.

4. Phil Neville has 30 international caps. If you take away the number of appearances when he was the only adult male in England who could just about kick the ball with his left foot, how many are left?

6. You are the referee at Old Trafford. How near to a visiting defender does a tumbling United forward have to be to earn a penalty if he goes down in the box? (Note; Round your answers down to the nearest 20 yards.)

7. Mark "The Red" lives in Guildford. How much does it cost for him and his two sons to travel to the Theatre of Silence every other weekend, including limited edition matchday programme, a few drinks and prawn sandwiches all round? How much could he save per week if he watched his local team instead? (Note; round your answers down to the nearest thousand pounds).

These jokes ain't olden, there golden, good work fella :LOL:

ManYoooo lost too the mighty shrimpers last season in the Carling cup :D

If you're going to Sar'fend, stop at Crooked Billet, Leigh-On-Sea, top boozer for proper jellied eels & real ale [my old local for a few years]

These jokes ain't olden, there golden, good work fella :LOL:

Thanks Dirty Sanchez, thats very nice of you!

Fancy a new avatar? :D

Well someone had to suggest it! :LOL:

Edited by scraps

And apologies for the following, i've kind of twigged your a Man Utd fan but had to post this. Old but good............ :D

And you were such a fair side in your hay day weren't you?

A common misconception if you look at the stats involving time added on at premiership grounds, you should have a look where you are in that respect.

Point being? You have to ask yourself why he would rather play for United than his country.

Thats just plain stupid. He still has more caps than a few English Liverpool players i can think of over the last few years. Seeing as he no longer plays for United i fail to see your argument but ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

Again look at the stats, penalties do not get given at OT that often but neither do they at that shit hole you call your ground. You should look at the stats again to see how many penalties 'overall' get awarded our way.

People support teams that are not their home side the length and breadth of the country, biggest offenders being Chelsea, Arsenal and yourself yet that always seems to go unnoticed. We are the biggest offenders in that department granted, but you have to ask yourself why United have and always will have bigger support than the likes of yourself not just in this country but the world over. Are you still annoyed at the fact that the press always showed more interest in us (and always will do) even during your hay day when you were winning everything and we weren't? It must be hard for you to be second class citizens to us no matter how many European cups you win.

And oh yeah perhaps the atmosphere at OT is not the best at times but i bet you'd love to have a ground that big and be able to fill it every game like we can.

You big twat.

Edited by Pharang_bah

"Up to me" since 2005

Thanks Dirty Sanchez, thats very nice of you!

Fancy a new avatar? :Busted:

Well someone had to suggest it! :P

Scraps, go play with the traffic!

It's actually gonna make the season a bit more intresting. Chelsea players will have something to prove. liverpool willbe rubbing thier hands with glee as it gives them a bigger incentive to try even harder. the one team it will not effect is man utd, they will not change a thing as fergie is still the best manager and motivator in the league, even JM said so.

Arsenal are still a season and a half away from the full article.

Scraps, go play with the traffic!

No problem. There are some major bus routes in my area!

Seriously though Mourinho was one of my favourite managers in the Premiership its a shame to see him go. Abramovich has made a mistake. I guess you've got to give Avram a go, but my feeling is he won't be there after the end of this season. But the money is there at Chelski and Abromovich will back any new mangers with a lot of funding in the coming January window, and in next years off season. And you still have a world class centre midfield partnership in Obi Mike and Essien which will only going to get better. It is just the begining of a new 5 year cycle at Chelsea, they will be there or there abouts every year. This year might just be a one off dip. On the other hand its early doors in the season, and great things happen when you least expect them eh?................