IGNORED

Pizza in Pattaya

mabulox

For me the best pizza you can get is the one at Dao's Cafe on the dark side.

Pizza Calzone with ham, mushroom, egg, salami, blue cheese and cream for 190 Baht.

Here a pic of the take away:

pizza_poy1.jpg

For my to, but the owner change to Aqua deymie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mabulox

• zaphodbeeblebrox

• BobbyTits

• Femme Fatale

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my favorite pasta and pizza place, place on the corner of beach road and Soi 13/2, The Spaghetti Factory. Excellent food and nice to watch the crowds go by... Anybody know the exact location of PattayaPizza off Soi Bukhao? Always stay close to that area and might check it out.

Another nice place for pizza and other food in general is Rinya Restaurant, Soi Lengkee, coming from Soi Bukhao just past the 7-11.

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

my favorite pasta and pizza place, place on the corner of beach road and Soi 13/2, The Spaghetti Factory. Excellent food and nice to watch the crowds go by... Anybody know the exact location of PattayaPizza off Soi Bukhao? Always stay close to that area and might check it out.

Another nice place for pizza and other food in general is Rinya Restaurant, Soi Lengkee, coming from Soi Bukhao just past the 7-11.

my understanding is www.pattayapizza.com is only for delivery

• 2 weeks later...

I also like Pizza Big style as well as the South-of-France inspired Dao Cafe pizza (but don't tell my wife) and loved Scoby's on 3rd Road but alas is no longer in business. They both serve different but really good pizzas. If you like Pizza Company or Pizza Hut then the conversation ends here, OK?

I am here to plug Pattaya Pizza- http://www.pattayapizza.com so give us a try and see what you think. Just for delivery and take out for the time being, but if you are in the neighborhood we are on Soi Buakhao, 3 blocks up towards Pattaya Tai from the corner of Soi Diana and Soi Buakhao, just behind Rudy's motorbike shop (sorry, but the soi has no name).

Pizza is a delicate and fickle thing that no two people can ever agree on. Let's all agree on that. There are many variations so please read my rantings on that on the website.

Pattaya Pizza is Italian-American style, and I would suggest you try the Meatlovers, American Hot, Della Casa or The Works. 0800 611 711 is the number (not a free call but sure is easy to remember) and we are open from 5:00 - 01:00.

We also have The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro (250 yards down the road) where you can sit down and order there, just ask for the pizza menu.

Thanks! In any event, please support your local pizza joint.

The pizza at Hopf Brew House is excellent and well priced. Restaurant is located on cnr of Beach Road and Soi Yamato. One of the few places in Pattaya that enforces the smoking ban. Interesting jazz ensemble plays from 8.45pm. You can check them out on Facebook if you google them.

• 4 weeks later...

Place on 2nd rd just before dolphin roundabout

wood burner cooking of the pizza quite good

Only had pizza twice in Pattaya this trip.

Had a margherita at Trattoria Toscana Restaurant on beach road near Soi 6, sauce was alright base was decidedly average not wood fired so would not recommend.

The tuna carpaccio from there was good though.

Had a margherita(rather bland with no basil) and another don't remember the name(spicy salami, ham, chilli, sauce and cheese) which was good at Pizza Pizza.

A good Naples style pizza base cooked right, not great but pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

For me the best pizza you can get is the one at Dao's Cafe on the dark side.

Pizza Calzone with ham, mushroom, egg, salami, blue cheese and cream for 190 Baht.

Here a pic of the take away:

post-1710-1190022002_thumbjpg

Yummy, my mouth is watering by seeing the pizza, it is my most favorite food and always ready to eat it.