All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. While out and about yesterday, kept getting hassled for "Pussy Show" which I had not seen for ages. Then the penny dropped. Although, there was very few of them walking about, and never saw any in the bars that I dropped in by.
  3. Lets keep it nice to be nice please.
  4. Starfighter99

Doxy Prep?

Most folks who use Doxy as a part of "Doxy Prep" are also taking PreP for HIV. Source: a dude living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm not taking Doxycycline, but I started taking Descovy on 18 April in anticipation of my return to Pattaya on 7 May. Taking Doxycycline would not go well for me on a long-term basis, as it's quite hard on my system and I get skin rashes from lots of antibiotics. There are many folks who have reactions or allergies to tetracyclines, including Doxy. If I get any parasite or bacteria, I'll deal with it as needed and not ruin myself in the interim.
  5. Ah dinnae ken

The Nags Head - Horse pick thread

Haydock 14 - 10 - Sacred Falls 14 - 45 - Rainbow Fire GL all
  6. Today
  7. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National— On April 25th, 2024, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) reported a massive number of incoming foreign tourists expected to be visiting Thailand during the Golden Weeks in certain countries and labor days from April 26th to May 5th. It was estimated that more than 996,000 individuals would travel to Thailand. Mr. Chattan Kunjara […] Thailand Anticipates Surge in Tourists During Golden Week: Nearly 1 Million Visitors Expected to Boost Tourism Revenue -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  8. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Chaiyaphum— On April 26th, 2024, Phu Khiao Wildlife Conservation Officers publicly revealed a case of a group of monks from a famous temple in Chaiyaphum allegedly illegally encroaching on the area of Phu Khiao Wildlife Sanctuary. According to the Phu Khiao officers, the Suomi NPP satellite detected 14 hotspots in a forest in Nong Bua […] Famous Monks in Chaiyaphum Accused of Wildlife Sanctuary Encroachment: Phu Khiao Officers Seize Weapons and Carcasses as Evidence -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  9. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National— On April 26th, 2024, a magazine website “CEOWORLD Magazine” created a ranking list of the world’s best countries to visit in your lifetime in 2024 placing Thailand in the first rank. According to Thai national media, the ranking list surveyed 295,000 users, holding the record of the most engagement on the website, to create […] Thailand Tops List of World’s Best Countries to Visit in 2024 According to CEOWORLD Magazine Rankings -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  10. Leo_Bia

Pattaya United 2023-24 Season

Last game of the regular season today. Away to the Thief Club, Samut Prakan City, in which we hope is their last game ever. Kick Off 6pm. Still a slim hope of qualifying for the playoffs, if Lampang and Ayutthaya slip up, and we win.
  11. Thanks guys, I went with lifecare. A little bit more expensive than I expected (cheaper in Aus) but didn't break the bank.
  12. Jebb

Morning lads from a hot Pattaya. Ripon 19.20 Travis. Wolverhampton 19.30 Sweet Carolina. Good punting all.
  13. Long John Silvers is to fish what McDonalds is to hamburgers.
  14. Yesterday
  15. gmoule

Business Class Fares & Offers

I've booked etihad for June it was 2280 from heathrow Austrian and Swiss were about 2k,it sure is harder now getting a good deal,etihad have also changed a lot of their a380 to 787 so a big reduction in capacity and comfort
  16. Haven’t seen the US sailors in town for a long time. Always good to have them in Pattaya in the past.
  17. tt2008

Hotel Review: LK Metropole

Have stayed there for years, last time in March. Not been updated so a bit tatty around the edges but the bigger rooms and suites are much bigger than the Areca. No joiner fees, but might charge you if you have 2 or 3 at once late at night. However during the day you can just wander in, they don't seem to check. Not had a problem with the wifi there in the room. If location is not a big issue then the sister hotel in Soi Diana, LK Residence has same sized rooms but is in much better condition.
  18. barmatt

Hotel Review: LK Metropole

I've booked a month stay at the Metropole for my next trip so it will be interesting to see if any refurbishments or deterioration has taken place since my last visit pre covid 2019. The rate was 33k for a studio which is great for that location and room size. I did ask for a particular room with pool view, this was neither denied or confirmed by reception so I'll find out when I arrive.
  19. PR1977

Fools never differ @worldpunter 😂 I actually have placed 4 trebles incorporating the other two AOB / Moore runners at Navan tomorrow as they both look to have an upside as 3 year olds and AOB is bound to start firing soon given its the Guineas then Chester in the next week and a half
  20. chang 1974

Evening Everyone 2:10 Haydock : Cold Stare 5:20 Sandown : Pic Roc Good Luck Everyone 👍
  21. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Bangkok— On April 26th, 2024, Thai immigration officers publicly revealed an operation to eradicate immigrant workers who allegedly competed for Thai locals’ professions without permission in Ratchathewi, Bangkok. According to the immigration officers, immigration police, Phaya Thai police, and relevant officers of more than 20 individuals who reportedly inspected markets in the Pratunam area, Ratchathewi, […] Thai Immigration Conducts Raid on Immigrant Workers in Bangkok: 13 Individuals Apprehended for Illegal Employment -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  22. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattani— At 11:30 PM, on April 25th, 2024, Mae Lan police officers received a report that a group of more than 20 armed southern suspects allegedly held workers captive, committed arson attacks, and planted bombs at an electrical plant on Yala-Pattani Road, Mae Lan, Pattani. After receiving the report, Mae Lan police and relevant agencies […] 20 Armed Southern Suspects Launch Coordinated Attack on Electrical Plant in Pattani -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  23. Any BMs on the ground there (or on the water)? Would be good to see some pics of the ships. 🙂
  24. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National— On April 25th, 2024, Mr. Srettha Thavisin, the Thai Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, publicly posted on X regarding a call for the release of hostages in Gaza, Palestine. Concerning the unsettling situation in the Middle East, Srettha held a remote conference with 17 other national leaders who had their citizens held captive […] Thai Prime Minister Urges Release of Hostages in Gaza: Joins 17 Leaders in Call for Immediate Action -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  25. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- National— On April 25th, 2024, Pol. Maj. Gen. Watcharin Pusit, the Commander-in-Chief of the Environmental and Natural Resources Crime Suppression Division (ENRC), publicly revealed the result of an initial inspection of a fire at a massive chemical waste storage factory in Ban Khai, Rayong. According to the Commander-in-Chief of the ENRC Division, the nature of […] Thai Authorities Suspect Foul Play in Rayong Chemical Factory Fire: Possible Connection to Previous Incident in Ayutthaya -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  26. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Chonburi — The following are a quick look at the upcoming holiday closures for the Chonburi Immigration Office. May 4th-6th: Coronation Day and its substitution day (closed) May 10th-12th: Royal Ploughing Ceremony Day and its substitution day (closed) May 22nd: Visakha Bucha Day (closed). This will also be an alcohol sales ban day and bars […] Chonburi Immigration Office Announces May Holiday Closures -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  27. The Pattaya News -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Pattaya — A Russian woman filed a complaint with Pattaya police, claiming her bag containing valuable items and cash had gone missing on Jomtien Beach on Wednesday night, April 24th. At 11:06 PM, Ms. Ksenia Testik, a Russian tourist, filed a police report with Pol. Lt. Col. Chonlawit Athipansi, Deputy Inspector of the Pattaya Police […] Russian Tourist Reports Missing Bag on Jomtien Beach -=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=- The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment. Click To View The Pattaya News Website
  28. Most Guesthouses are in that range if your looking for monthly. If your willing to sign a lease, you can probably get a studio in Avenue, Centric sea or Centara.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.