IGNORED

Recommendations Hotels under 1500 baht including pool

stunner

Hi guys,

I will be in Patts in May. Can anybody recommend any nice hotels close to the action soi 7 / 8 / walking street. The hotel must have a swimming pool

sunshine soi 8 dont no how much though,defo got a swimming pool,when i stopped there it was just over 1000 baht a night might have changed now though.

Is this hotel girl friendly as well? Cos thats important tome as well.

yes it is mate

there are allso the 4 eastiny hotels on 1 on soi 7 and 3 on soi 8 all with pools , girl friendly for 1 st guest not sure about more than 1 guest and all 4 under 1.5 k. then there are the 2 flipper hotels one on soi 7 and one on soi 8

Residence Gardens is near WS but a long way from Soi 7/8. Please give the OP a chance.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Sorry Ron rat but what is the OP?

im assuming OP means opening post?

Flipper Lodge and Flipper House (Soi's 7 & 8) would do nicely. But I understand they are doing renovations commencing sometime next month (May).

I recently started a whiskey diet......I've lost three days already!

Residence Gardens is near WS but a long way from Soi 7/8. Please give the OP a chance.

i think he meant the sunshine hotel and residence on soi 8

i think he meant the sunshine hotel and residence on soi 8

Hehe, No, I actually meant the residence gardens. I wasn't paying attention when reading the OP :)

Hi Guys, Soi Lekie, runs a street back from Second road, Theres heaps of hotels. They are about 600-1000 baht a night.. Very comfortable and a few have pools.

Well worth a look

1. Natural Beach hotel. Beach Road, soi 11. 1200 per night with pool, not including breakfast. A great central location

call direct as agoda has it always booked out but it is not.

2. Residence Garden. Thap Praya Road. 1450 per night not inc bf for a superb 1BR large apartment. only 10 mins to sois 7-8 by baht bus at 10 baht for the trip. And easy to go to Jomtien Beach in daytime - better than pattaya beach.

1. Natural Beach Hotel. Beach Road, soi 11. 1200 per night with pool, not including breakfast. A great central location

2. Residence Garden. Thap Praya Road. 1450 per night not inc bf for a superb 1BR large apartment. only 10 mins to sois 7-8 by baht bus at 10 baht for the trip. And easy to go to Jomtien Beach in daytime - better than pattaya beach.

Just to make clear. Agoda sells capacity i.e. gets allocated a certain number of rooms at certain prices. This why the prices can fluctuate quite wildly as hotels sometimes offer them (say) 5 more rooms at late notice if they are empty. Prices can change literally by the hour, they are not set.

Agoda should NOT say (and I dont think it does) the hotel is "full" it just states that they have no rooms available from their allocation.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Have stayed at the Rita Resort Thap Praya Road and Royal twin 2nd road both under 1500 and good value

1. Natural Beach Hotel. Beach Road, soi 11. 1200 per night with pool, not including breakfast. A great central location

So you prefer Natural Beach hotel instead of Lek hotel these days ? I see its newer, but not many pictures of different rooms displayed at website.