Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What can i bring over to an Ophanage.

gary09

Re giving money. Some years back I was involved with a group of expats who raised a considerable sum for an orphanage down South. After the money was donated we found out the staff had bought a new fridge for their lunch room and the director bought himself a new car. I'm not saying this would be the case with Pattaya orphanage but due to our experience we decided that it would be better to donate food, especially milk formulae, clothing, educational items and things that are on the orphanage's want list. But cash may not actually reach the kiddies. Just something to think about.

Wow now that just sucks. I am following a thread now talking about all of the nice gestures we do while in the country and find out this happens. Rather than take that chance their is nothing wrong with some toys or food IMO.

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

wetwillie is a little modest, as he introduced me to the idea of donating to the Orphanage on my first Pattaya trip. On the occasion, we had a small Meet, everyone threw money into the pot, and we went shopping to buy things from the Orphanages "needs" list. We ended up giving them half a baht-bus full of rice, nappies etc and all the remaining cash.

Second trip last year culminated in the Orphans Party and over 260,000THB was raised and given to the Orphanage.

So, either buy what the Orphanage actually needs, or give them cash, or both. No disrespect intended, but cuddly toys and key-rings are no use to them, they'd place more value in a sack of rice instead.

And do take some tissues when you visit, there were a lot of watery eyed BM's in the creche the day we took the proceeds from the party in.

Cheers

Perthie

I can 2nd that, we came for the first time when the $$$ was counted. 259k tbh and change.

Managed bairly to not need the klenix too, just bairly :)

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

I can 2nd that, we came for the first time when the $$$ was counted. 259k tbh and change.

Managed bairly to not need the klenix too, just bairly :)

We had a couple of collecting boxes added in to the pot after the official visit to the Orphanage:

msg-22924-0-53007300-1307176307.jpg

msg-22924-0-68591900-1307176298.jpg

msg-22924-0-11502600-1307176291.jpg

And I did need the kleenex.......

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

i got in2 Patts last nite, planning to be on the Soi 6 pub crawl on the 6th, if anybody in town is keen and wants to join me in going to the orphange and buying a few items for them, let me know, i am planning to go next week about 8\9th . my number is 0828005863

cheers Gary