IGNORED

Hotel with swimming pool and seperate shower / toilet

lemmykoopah

Hi lads.

Will be going to Pattaya on April 18 for 2 weeks and need hotel recommendation.

I'm looking for a hotel with swimming pool AND the toilet must be separated from the shower, or have a bathtub with a curtain.

Reason for this is that most guesthouses I have stayed at in the past have the toilet a few inches from the shower, which results in the toilet being wet after a shower and this grosses me out and makes me disliking taking a shower or even using the toilet at all!

Budget range is about 1000 baht a night (if possible)?

Loation: Walking Street, Soi Bukahow, or any Soi starting from Soi 7 and Second road are all fine.

Cheers in advance for replying :)

Edited by lemmykoopah

chaba hut resort in soi bakahow has everything you have asked for, im staying there next month myself..

make sure you ask for a room in the new wing, its called chaba view...

Hi mate thanks for your reply, had a look at the Chaba website and indeed the rooms for the Chaba View look suberb, with Western bathroom shower. However they quote 1500 baht a night and I was more looking for 1000 a night, not wanting to look like a Cheap Charlie or anything 55555

try this excellent how to thread

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/79678-choose-your-hotel/

there is an Agoda link on top of this page too just put in your crireria/price/dates be loads of choice,

then maybe we can help on more specifics for you.

this place has large shower big curtains but toilet adjacent as is norm.

http://www.soleildesiam.com/Index.htm

g luck....

I'm staying in Soi Bukahow at the moment, and was looking for a place with a pool too.

A mate I met told me about Sunview Place, I checked it out today and it looks pretty good, big rooms, pool and they only want 750b

per night.

I'm checking in on the 26th. I'll tell you how it goes.

http://www.sunviewplacepattaya.com/index.html

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

One thing you get used to living here, is the bath/shower/toilet always gets wet! It used to drive me crazy and I was always mopping up after TGs. Now I just paddle in water while doing my business.

Hi mate thanks for your reply, had a look at the Chaba website and indeed the rooms for the Chaba View look suberb, with Western bathroom shower. However they quote 1500 baht a night and I was more looking for 1000 a night, not wanting to look like a Cheap Charlie or anything 55555

they are charging me 1000 b per night without breakfast..

Residence Garden has a semi enclosed shower with curtain, and the China Garden has fully enclosed shower.

The toilet at Sutus court is far enough away from the shower to be ok. They have floor towels. Cost at new wing is 900 baht and the pool and separate spa are excellent.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.