Thai Consulate Hull

Seedy

Looking at the visa now it says :-

Non-Immigrant visa

Category "O"

Good for 'multiple'

Must be utilized before 19 Mar 2013

It also has a number stamped on it and the Thai date

Good luck to you. I was getting them from Perth consulate for several years. Then the Perth consulate closed and I had to go through Canberra embassy, bitch I spoke with on the phone would only give me a single entry tourist visa. And that took about 2 weeks to be returned by mail. I'm not married to a Thai and that's why she refused me. She said the Perth consulate had been issueing "inappropriate visas" So I think she was being deliberately spiteful to the Perth guys.

Keh? He said it was a One Year Multi Entry 'O' Visa?

Being married to a Thai might be helpful in getting one, but I can't think what a Retirement Visa has to do with it?

Taken at face value, if they took the bank statements as sufficient reason for issuing the Visa, as opposed to proof of relationship or Condo' ownership etc then this is good news for many Brits.

Obviously the reason I asked is that if it was not either of those two then the policy has changed again. I think it was important to clarify that, don't you??

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Obviously the reason I asked is that if it was not either of those two then the policy has changed again. I think it was important to clarify that, don't you??

Given what he'd said, I didn't understand your Qs.

Never mind, we got there while you were having your nap and it does seem as though there's new hope for some Brits.

Now all you need to do is find out whether The Aussies are playing to the same Rooolz.

Pigs might fly I suppose?

Given what he'd said, I didn't understand your Qs.

Never mind, we got there while you were having your nap and it does seem as though there's new hope for some Brits.

Now all you need to do is find out whether The Aussies are playing to the same Rooolz.

Pigs might fly I suppose?

Yes will be interesting. I recall reading a rash of complaints on this forum early last year from guys all over the globe re these multi-O visas, so it seems to me that word had been sent out to tighten up for some reason. Now perhaps word has been sent out to relax, or perhaps it's just relaxing naturally at certain consulates/embassies. Hope we hear some good reports from Aussies soon.

• 2 weeks later...

everything in hull is better, thats why its the best city in england. :GoldenSmile1:

I believe my beloved Coventry City are up your neck of the woods tomorrow, Fancy a little wager pal? I'll collect my 500 bht in May if you like 5555

I believe my beloved Coventry City are up your neck of the woods tomorrow, Fancy a little wager pal? I'll collect my 500 bht in May if you like 5555

yeah and i believe cov havent won an away game all season. and hull city is the perfect place to end a run like that, trust me we are shite.

yeah and i believe cov havent won an away game all season. and hull city is the perfect place to end a run like that, trust me we are shite.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum !!! Ahoy there shipmate. I see you didn't take the offer of the small wager then pal. 2 nil to the sky blues, and I had a 1000 baht bet with 7-1 for the correct result "Ker Ching"

I think I'll have a celebratory drink followed by another episode of "Cum Roulette" down at soi hok

Look forward to seeing you soon pal, Oh by the way........ Gerry is back in the UK, having some scans on his brain, He was initially diagnosed by the Thai Hospital with a tumor, fingers crossed its nothing to serious hey? I'll keep you posted.

Sorry.......... What were you saying about Hull being the best City? Come on you sky blues !!!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to post a very good experience with Visa renewal.

Yesterday I went to the Royal Thai Consulate in Hull for my Visa. I arrived about 10 am, rang the bell then sat and waited in the waiting room. Chtted to a few other people that were also waiting.

After about 5 minutes a very helpful lady appeared and quickly checked my paperwork:- 3 forms, 2 photos, passport and copy of bank statements showing my income. Dissappeared for minute and came back with the credit card machine to pay the fee.

15 mins later she reappeared with a huge smile and my 1 year multi entry 'O' visa :Bravo1:

I normally get my Visa from the Embassy in London and this can take quite a while with the queues and then you have a 2 day wait before you can pick it up. So a big thumbs up for the Hull Consulate. :08:

nice info rod.....

Whoohoooooooo great news for under 50's with a pension..

I had totally missed this visa and how i dont know... goodbye london embassy hello hull....

now all i got to do is buy a condo..

made my day rod... thanks for sharing your info.... chuffed to bits now.....