IGNORED

I'm looking for a hotel in Buri Ram

Hey guys, It would appear I will spending a few days in Buri Ram. That is a new area for me. Any suggestions on a hotel sub 1,000 / night would be great. Thanks

Hey guys, It would appear I will spending a few days in Buri Ram. That is a new area for me. Any suggestions on a hotel sub 1,000 / night would be great. Thanks

I have no idea of buri ram but i just looked on Agoda and there are about 20 also prices look good

thanks. I have never had good luck with Agoda. the hotel always seems to put me in the worst room they have.

I'm hoping for some actual on the ground referals

You can get a room below 1'000/night even at the Phanomrungpuri hotel.

http://www.phanomrungpuri.co.th/

Thanks. I checked the site. The best I'm getting is 1,600 / night on the cheapest room

• 1 month later...

Have stayed in Buriram 2 Years ago with the X.

Went to meet the Parents and ended up staying at this hotel.

http://www.thepnakorn-hotel.com/

Yes it is not the type of place I would normally stay. But rooms ok. Bed was comfy enough to Sleep on.

GF was a Little Thai Princess and was up to her standards.

Breakfast you could stomach on Farrang or Thai, and we also had Dinner a few times.

If you are looking for a cheap room there are always short time hotels around (for the mia noi) that will rent you a room for 500 baht a day.