Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sea Me Spring and Sea Me Spring Too...Any Difference?

globalexperiences

Just booked there after looking at rooms. Chose two as sea view room only about 2300 bht at hotel and $132 online at Agoda. Pool on 9th floor is great view but small. Rooms ard good and new and full bath. Joiner policy is good I have in writing no charges for 2 girls. Moving there tomorrow

I'm onamission with so many girls and so little time! That's why there's threesomes and foursomes!!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/106417-pattaya-second-time-report/

And for the advanced members more photos

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/107710-photos-from-second-trip-to-pattaya-1st-lot/

I have looked on Agoda and they are the same price for the Sea Deluxe Room at both hotels. It says that Sea Me Too has one bedroom sea views and they are advertised on Agoda for about $140US. Go to their main website and they don't mention any one bedroom sea deluxe....weird... let me know what you think of the rooms.....

Thanks

I'm only writing this to help you out. Sea Me Too is a horrible hotel. I've stayed at Summer Spring twice which is their sister hotel and it's 10 times better. Sea Me Too has very thin walls- you can hear everything from next door and it's very hard to sleep. The cleaning staff have walky talkies and have them turned up to full constantly talking to one another and you can hear this clearly in the rooms, the fittings are terrible and it was not well put together, the staff are friendly enough but it took them 30 minutes to work out how to use my credit card, if you get a sea view room there is still a big building in front of you so try and get as high up as you can, my room stunk of smoke from the guy in the next room smoking, if your room is on the stairwell side you will constantly hear thongs slapping on the stairs which will wake you up, cleaning staff on my floor at least were very unfriendly.

Worst of all I had uninvited Thai girls come to my room without even a phone call 5 times! I kid you not, the reception staff were trying to get me killed. Even a couple of the Thai girls I was seeing mentioned how unprofessional it was to let them up.

The list goes on and this may sound like a total bash up of a hotel but it's not like that at all, this is just the truth. I hope your stay is better than mine if you choose to stay. If you have any other questions just PM me. By the way Summer Spring was a lovely hotel and I never had a problem it's just that I wanted to be in soi 10. I'd try the new Stay hotel about 10m up the road which has just opened, you'll probably get a great price.

Cheers

Singha

Get a room at seame spring and you will be fine. Im on level 5 and with sea view and no problems at all.

Hi,

how is it best to book there?

do somebody know, what to do to get an answer on a email? I have sent one to their EMail as found on their homepage a week ago and did not get any response

Hi,

do somebody know, what to do to get an answer on a email? I have sent one to their EMail as found on their homepage a week ago and did not get any response

I received a rely within the hour. I suggest try again

here is the email i used

[email protected]

• 2 months later...

i emailed them & got a reply -

Me Room @ 1,890.-room only/room/night

Me Deluxe @ 2,090.-room only/room/night

Sea Deluxe @ 2,590.-room only/room/night

but, if you join our Membership card pay 350.-THB./2 years expire, you can

get discount 300.-THB./room/night and you can join member when check in

please.

so at 1590 a room is ok i think, the place looks ok?

anybody syated there recently?

i emailed them & got a reply -

Me Room @ 1,890.-room only/room/night

Me Deluxe @ 2,090.-room only/room/night

Sea Deluxe @ 2,590.-room only/room/night

but, if you join our Membership card pay 350.-THB./2 years expire, you can

get discount 300.-THB./room/night and you can join member when check in

please.

so at 1590 a room is ok i think, the place looks ok?

anybody syated there recently?

Yes I stayed there 10 nights 2 weeks ago. Sea Me One. I stayed in a deluxe seaview and with the membership card paid 2290. I normally stay at their original hotel Sandy Spring in Soi 13 which you can get 1600 for seaview deluxe.

I found Seame much the same as Sandy Spring other than it is more modern and has safes in room. I am not a picky guy but if I had to then some of the finishings are not to the standard they are trying to sell. The bathrooms have bad lighting design by which they have no light above you in the mirror. So it can be a bit dark. You can see the paining and edges not done professionally in the apartments and I think the TV's are too small. Like I said it really didn't bother me much but maybe some it may. The beds are quite hard!!!!!

I still slept good...mainly cause I was fucked....literally. But I am a side sleeper so I like a softer mattress...maybe something to consider. I over looked Sea Me 2 and it looked the same but have not stayed there. Prefer Soi10 to Soi 13. Middle of everything.......

Yes I stayed there 10 nights 2 weeks ago. Sea Me One. I stayed in a deluxe seaview and with the membership card paid 2290. I normally stay at their original hotel Sandy Spring in Soi 13 which you can get 1600 for seaview deluxe.

I found Seame much the same as Sandy Spring other than it is more modern and has safes in room. I am not a picky guy but if I had to then some of the finishings are not to the standard they are trying to sell. The bathrooms have bad lighting design by which they have no light above you in the mirror. So it can be a bit dark. You can see the paining and edges not done professionally in the apartments and I think the TV's are too small. Like I said it really didn't bother me much but maybe some it may. The beds are quite hard!!!!!

I still slept good...mainly cause I was fucked....literally. But I am a side sleeper so I like a softer mattress...maybe something to consider. I over looked Sea Me 2 and it looked the same but have not stayed there. Prefer Soi10 to Soi 13. Middle of everything.......

Having stayed in the deluxe sea-view room for 11 nights just recently I have to agree with you about the the TV, lighting and overall finish of the rooms...pretty average

What I found surprising was the lack of a DVD player which is always handy and complimentary tea & coffee which I would expect in a room of this price, or maybe its just what I'm used to.

Basically your paying for the sea views which are nice and uninterrupted but with a vacant lot beside this hotel those views could soon be lost if whoever owns it decides to build.

Overall Its a bit pricey for what you get and wont stay again better places to stay imo for those $$

Edited by barmatt

I'm only writing this to help you out. Sea Me Too is a horrible hotel. I've stayed at Summer Spring twice which is their sister hotel and it's 10 times better. Sea Me Too has very thin walls- you can hear everything from next door and it's very hard to sleep. The cleaning staff have walky talkies and have them turned up to full constantly talking to one another and you can hear this clearly in the rooms, the fittings are terrible and it was not well put together, the staff are friendly enough but it took them 30 minutes to work out how to use my credit card, if you get a sea view room there is still a big building in front of you so try and get as high up as you can, my room stunk of smoke from the guy in the next room smoking, if your room is on the stairwell side you will constantly hear thongs slapping on the stairs which will wake you up, cleaning staff on my floor at least were very unfriendly.

Worst of all I had uninvited Thai girls come to my room without even a phone call 5 times! I kid you not, the reception staff were trying to get me killed. Even a couple of the Thai girls I was seeing mentioned how unprofessional it was to let them up.

The list goes on and this may sound like a total bash up of a hotel but it's not like that at all, this is just the truth. I hope your stay is better than mine if you choose to stay. If you have any other questions just PM me. By the way Summer Spring was a lovely hotel and I never had a problem it's just that I wanted to be in soi 10. I'd try the new Stay hotel about 10m up the road which has just opened, you'll probably get a great price.

Cheers

Singha

hmmm, this reply puzzles me. I just started to look a hotel for my next trip and pump into this hotel at Agoda. I read plenty of reviews and surprisingly there was basically nothing negative mentioned. Only negative I remember was that they change wifi password daily and you have to go get new one from reception.

And there were a lot of reviews. Normally there's always some people complaining about something and overall you can get quite good picture whether hotel is good or not.

I was and still am very close to book this hotel. It's just that your review got me thinking.

I'm puzzled...

Anyone, more reviews about SeaMe Spring too hotel?

Its not a horrible hotel by any stretch of the imagination

Great location and perfectly adequate for a monger

The thing I'm worried is the thin walls mentioned here. Anyone can confirm this?

hmmm, this reply puzzles me. I just started to look a hotel for my next trip and pump into this hotel at agoda. I read plenty of reviews and surprisingly there was basically nothing negative mentioned. Only negative I remember was that they change wifi password daily and you have to go get new one from reception.

And there were a lot of reviews. Normally there's always some people complaining about something and overall you can get quite good picture whether hotel is good or not.

I was and still am very close to book this hotel. It's just that your review got me thinking.

I'm puzzled...

Anyone, more reviews about SeaMe Spring too hotel?

Wifi is bad at this place constantly dropping out

In regards to the password ask the staff at reception for one that lasts a week

The thing I'm worried is the thin walls mentioned here. Anyone can confirm this?

Never had any issues or heard anything from neighboring rooms or the lift which I was adjacent too

Edited by barmatt

I just came back from Thailand and I stayed at seame too (again) and I was happy to stay there.

By the way this time I found out that you can bring two girls free of charge :-)

I do agree with some posters about the finish of the hotel and so on, but...

my review from January

http://www.pattaya-a...71#entry1535771

I never tried staying at the first Seame, so can't do a comparison.

Edited by Cph

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

I stayed at Sea Me Spring in March for 12 nights. Paid 1790 baht /night for the Deluxe room, and actually was given a sea view room, but the view was not that great given it is not right up on the Beach. Agree on the bad lighting in the bathroom, don't know how they can fuck up something so simple. Other complaint is that they do take girls' IDs, but they don't call to ask if everything is ok when the girl leaves on her own and picks it up. I didn't have any trouble but I'd prefer they did call. All in all I'd say the hotel is fairly decent. I'd stay again, the price is not bad after the membership discount, and you're in a good location. I'd probably want to try out Page 10 next time just a few feet away.

I've stayed there twice first trip stayed in sea me deluxe room, second stay in a me room. Purchased the membership card for the 300bht off. I love the hotel, only problem for me is the bathroom lighting or lack thereof.. Like the location as well.

Hi,

Hii

Stayed at "sea me springs" last october, and had a wonderful stay there....good... clean..and spacious room with a big bathroom, had a sea view room on 5th or 6th floor (dont remember) and the view was awsome. i ll definitely recommend this hotel.

I had made the reservation by sending a direct mail to them, got better rates then Agoda or any other site and didnt paid anything in advance, they just give a confirmation on mail and you can pay later when you arrive.

send them a mail on this ID : [email protected]

you will get a reply with in 5 hrs, and will definitly get a better offer then other sites.

hope this helps.....have a good trip..:)

Well i hope for my neighbours sake they are not that thin as i had three girls getting quite noisy til 6am

I might get bashed when leave the room!!

I've never heard any noise from the other rooms!

hotel is good - second stay - pool on roof is great spot to chill

I'm onamission with so many girls and so little time! That's why there's threesomes and foursomes!!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/106417-pattaya-second-time-report/

And for the advanced members more photos

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/107710-photos-from-second-trip-to-pattaya-1st-lot/

Is all the construction work finished on Soi 10 or is it still a mess??

i was there 3 weeks ago , & it looked like it was all finished

• 3 weeks later...

i stayed in sea me spring from 6-6 till 11-6-2012.

Booked a standard room (me room) on Agoda for 1690 baht

me and my mate had room 306 & 308 little bit seaview what we did not expect.

When the door open we were stunned great room and perfect bathroom with tub and separate shower.

No joiner fee and the minibar was stuffed with beer and softdrinks (good prices)

In december is my next trip planned and will stay there again

ps the constructionwork on the road are finished

Edited by louis0108