Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Seame Spring 2, soi 10

Cph

I think it's quite good...

I stayed in a deluxe room. You can buy a discount card (b 350) which I did and then take b 300 of the rack rate and then you pay 1800 pr night. I all so had a smaller room with no view for b 1600 which was ok as well. I think soi 10 is the ideal location close to central, soi honey/lk Metro area, on the bathbus route so easy to go to WS or Soi 6, and if you're like me everything is within (my) walking distance.

Sea Me Spring Too

so some pictures

IMG_2441.JPG

IMG_2442.JPG

my room 610, a deluxe room

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2418.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG

IMG_2422.JPG

IMG_2424.JPG

IMG_2425.JPG

view

IMG_2426.JPG

IMG_2434.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

view from the room

IMG_2963.JPG

and soi 10 as it looks January 2012

IMG_2428.JPG

IMG_2526.JPG

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the photos mate, I have watched this place being built for a long time now. Good to see that a BM has sampled the place.

Not sure if it is cheap or expensive yet?????

Thanks for the photos mate, I have watched this place being built for a long time now. Good to see that a BM has sampled the place.

Not sure if it is cheap or expensive yet?????

If you buy the discount card the rates are 2300 (not 100% sure), 1800 for the room in the pics, and 1600 for the 'standard room'. I think it's a fair price, but of course you pay a premium for the sea view.

I'm staying there next time I go to Pattaya, so it gets my stamp of approval.

I thought I read somewhere that they weren't selling the the membership/discount cards anymore. Good to know that they are still available. Can you still use the card at all their properties?? Sandy Spring, Summer Spring & SeaMe Spring 1&2.

I stayed at the SeaMe Spring 1, in one of the SeaView Rooms last year. I also stayed at the Page10 and I thought the SeaMe was a better hotel. I think the Soi 10 location is great and it will be the place to stay once the construction is completed.

Coming in on Feb 22 and staying in Page10. I like this hotel better but since I have made the reservations and cannot cancel i guess i am stuck. I have heard that they are construction soi10 and you cannot come in from 2nd road? Since you are there can you let everyone know what the actual situation is? I dont wanna fall into a manhole on my way back to the hotel in the late hours.

Thanks.

Theres

Coming in on Feb 22 and staying in Page10. I like this hotel better but since I have made the reservations and cannot cancel i guess i am stuck. I have heard that they are construction soi10 and you cannot come in from 2nd road? Since you are there can you let everyone know what the actual situation is? I dont wanna fall into a manhole on my way back to the hotel in the late hours.

Thanks.

Seame 2 & 1 are closer to beach whereas Page 10 is on the corner on second rd. and soi 10. As you can see in my picture, there is a lot of construction work in the middle of the soi.

Sometimes you can walk past it, but I preferred to take the adjoining soi when walking from my hotel to second rd. since I don't really trust safety stuff in Thailand. I didn't hear any construction noise though when I was there.

Cancelled my Page10 booking and booked seame2, hope i like it bro.

Is there a joiner's fee?

Hi Jak

if they had a joiner fee I wouldn't stay there ;-)

They have this strange policy about the discount card, so buy it as the first thing when you come to the hotel and then they'll calculate the rate.

BR

Jens

Cancelled my Page10 booking and booked seame2, hope i like it bro.

Page10 and SeaMe are similar in location, style and price, You can't really go wrong with either choice.

Page10 includes a breakfast buffet and SeaMe doesn't. What I like about SeaMe is the Balcony with the sea views which Page10 hasn't got. Plus being able to purchase the Discount/membership card is a good feature for the SeaMe.

I think it's quite good...

I stayed in a deluxe room. You can buy a discount card (b 350) which I did and then take b 300 of the rack rate and then you pay 1800 pr night. I all so had a smaller room with no view for b 1600 which was ok as well. I think soi 10 is the ideal location close to central, soi honey/lk Metro area, on the bathbus route so easy to go to WS or Soi 6, and if you're like me everything is within (my) walking distance.

and soi 10 as it looks January 2012

Few questions

Sea Me Springs 2???
Do you mean just Sea Me Springs or do they have an additional wing now???

And 2, how does Soi 10 look?
When I was there in early December there was massive construction and earth moving machines right outside the hotel and it was a pain in the ass to get in and out of the hotel

thanks

I just got back from a 20 day stay at Page 10 & as usuall the quality of the hotel , staff , management was A1 ........... Fantastic hotel

Spoi 10 works are currently right in front of Page 10 but isnt really a huge hassle getting around it, access towards beach rd is now open and concrete has been laid most of the way, at a rough guess i would say 2-3 weeks and it should be all done and finished (but this is thailand)

just in comparison a mate stayed at seame for 2 days becuse there was no availability at Page 10 mid jan the moved to Page 10 for the remainder of his stay, his opinion was very similar but Page 10 clearly better.

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Few questions

Sea Me Springs 2???

Do you mean just Sea Me Springs or do they have an additional wing now???

And 2, how does Soi 10 look?

When I was there in early December there was massive construction and earth moving machines right outside the hotel and it was a pain in the ass to get in and out of the hotel

thanks

Hi BU

well it's across the street from the other seame, I've done a crop of one of my pictures. You can all so see my other picture where they have the sign, that says 'open now'. I don't think they have a website/business cards yet, so write to seame and explain you want to book seame 2.

IMG_2442.JPG

If you look at one of the other pictures I posted, you can see the 'state' of soi 10 as jan 2012

There's a lot of construction work, but I didn't have any problems when I stayed there

Hi BU

well it's across the street from the other seame, I've done a crop of one of my pictures. You can all so see my other picture where they have the sign, that says 'open now'. I don't think they have a website/business cards yet, so write to seame and explain you want to book seame 2.

IMG_2442.JPG

If you look at one of the other pictures I posted, you can see the 'state' of soi 10 as jan 2012

There's a lot of construction work, but I didn't have any problems when I stayed there

http://seamespringtoohotel.com the website is up and running

Hi BU

IMG_2442.JPG

thanks for that

Is it like Sea Me Springs Hotel and has free wi fi in hotel and rooms??

Hi BU

post-28924-0-00574000-1328347838.jpg

Cph...tks for your posting...it really help alot :D

Thinking bout to book SeaMe Spring too for my trip on early March...hopefully the construction work finished by that time *fingers crossed* :D

So, we can still walk to the beach from hotel?and taxi can pick/drive us to in front of the hotel?eventho there's lot of construction work near the hotel?

One more thing, there's 3 type of room: Me Room-standard room/Me Deluxe Room-half seaview/Sea Deluxe Room-full seaview...

U said that you got the smaller room with no view but in the pic-view from room...u can see the beach and others buildings also the pic of ur room 610-deluxe room...so, which room exactly u stay?hehehe still confuse which room I choose....thanks :)

one little question for the BM who stayed there. whats the size of the safe? would it be able to hold a 15 inch laptop or I should bring the 11 inch notebook?

Cph...tks for your posting...it really help alot :D

Thinking bout to book SeaMe Spring too for my trip on early March...hopefully the construction work finished by that time *fingers crossed* :D

So, we can still walk to the beach from hotel?and taxi can pick/drive us to in front of the hotel?eventho there's lot of construction work near the hotel?

One more thing, there's 3 type of room: Me Room-standard room/Me Deluxe Room-half seaview/Sea Deluxe Room-full seaview...

U said that you got the smaller room with no view but in the pic-view from room...u can see the beach and others buildings also the pic of ur room 610-deluxe room...so, which room exactly u stay?hehehe still confuse which room I choose....thanks :)

The room in the pictures is a 'deluxe room' @ 1800. I couldn't keep my room for the last two days, and I stayed in a standard room @ 1600 which was ok as well.

I think the construction work will be finished in march. The beach is a stones throw away and you could access the hotel with a taxi.

Soi 10 is only 400 meters long (if that) so you shouldn't worry about getting stuck down some long road miles from the beach. However the beach isn't that good in Pattaya, but maybe you know that? You have to go to Koh larn if you want to see a nice beach.

I think the deluxe room is worth the extra 200 B as it's bigger and has a nice view.

one little question for the BM who stayed there. whats the size of the safe? would it be able to hold a 15 inch laptop or I should bring the 11 inch notebook?

hm.. I can't really remember. I think it was a 'standard' safe, I have a 13 inch (computer lol) and you can usually fit it in the safe.

The room in the pictures is a 'deluxe room' @ 1800. I couldn't keep my room for the last two days, and I stayed in a standard room @ 1600 which was ok as well.

I think the construction work will be finished in march. The beach is a stones throw away and you could access the hotel with a taxi.

Soi 10 is only 400 meters long (if that) so you shouldn't worry about getting stuck down some long road miles from the beach. However the beach isn't that good in Pattaya, but maybe you know that? You have to go to Koh larn if you want to see a nice beach.

I think the deluxe room is worth the extra 200 B as it's bigger and has a nice view.

ooooic...that's why u can see the beach from ur pics :D ok then...better booked the deluxe room :D

Yeah...hope so :D Yes, I am planning to go to Koh Larn, so better go with public boat or join tour or speedboat?Do u know how much?

How bout Laser Budha Mountain n Big Budha in Pattaya...is easy and safe to reach there by taxi?

Sorry I'm asking so many question...bcoz better ask now than wasting time to get info when i was there hehehe

once again...many tks for your help n info :)

I just spent a few days at Sea Me Spring Too in a deluxe room. Highly recommended, but I think this hotel is going to look like shit in a few short years. Everything still seems to have a 'half finished' look to it (which maybe they'll address in low season), but a lot of the fittings and fixtures are pretty low quality.
Staff are friendly and helpful, great location which will be even better once you can get to 2nd road without having to double back.

That's my only complaint though. Oh and no breakfast included, but the room service food is better than the average hotel fare so no real issue there.

No joiner fee for 1 or 2 ladies, not sure about more.

Edit: One more slight negative - the wifi is a bit hit and miss. It was good for the first couple of days but it started to drop out a lot after that. Not too much of an issue for me but if I had more work to do it may have been.

ooooic...that's why u can see the beach from ur pics :D ok then...better booked the deluxe room :D

Yeah...hope so :D Yes, I am planning to go to Koh Larn, so better go with public boat or join tour or speedboat?Do u know how much?

How bout Laser Budha Mountain n Big Budha in Pattaya...is easy and safe to reach there by taxi?

Sorry I'm asking so many question...bcoz better ask now than wasting time to get info when i was there hehehe

once again...many tks for your help n info :)

If you want to go to Koh Larn, I can recommend that you book your trip in Copenhagen Bar (Soi 13/2 Beach Road). They have trips every Thursday, and the price is only 700 baht including breakfast and lunch. The trip is by speedboat.

Archived