IGNORED

Internet on mobile phone

I have question concerning pre paid mobile SIM cards in Thailand.

Is there any possibility to buy a pre paid SIM card with option to buy Internet package for example 500MB?

If yes please give all necessary details – which SIM and how to activate Internet package.

Thanks.

Lots of info here

http://www.dtac.co.th/2009/english/index.html

Readily available sims in nearly all shops

There are network provider outlets at the airport including a official Dtac outlet. why not pop in there after arrivals, they will sort you out

Dodgy

Last trip I bought a mobile wifi device from a shop in central festival. Was called power buy or power save or something like that. Works a treat. It's fed by 12call same as mobile phone and can be recharged by buying a recharge at 7/11 or like. Can hook up up to 5 devices at once s well.

From memory it cost me around 1900 baht and came with some credit.

Hope this helps ya

Clarky

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

Is there any possibility to buy a pre paid SIM card with option to buy Internet package for example 500MB?

If yes please give all necessary details – which SIM and how to activate Internet package.

Thanks.

Take a look on this thread : http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/86398-internet-access-for-smart-phone/

Thanks for the info and links – right now I know that I can get Internet on my phone without any problems in LOS.

Thanks.

this link will take you to the full list for all of the dtac packages.you can buy a regular dtac sim for about 49 baht at 7/11 or somewhere else. the bottom most hourly based packages are the ones i personally prefer. if your phone supports 3g then the price for gprs or 3g or 3g hsdpa are all the same price just depends on what your phone is capable of recieving. dtac now supports 3g in pattaya and i clocked their speed download at about 700kbs per second. click this link, http://www.happy.co....mid=368〈=en Edited by A1 MAX OUT UBER FANTASTISH