IGNORED

Two bombs go off in Bangkok

dirtbird

Guess those warnings that were put out not that long ago weren't as baseless as some claimed. Who'd have thought? :rolleyes: At least karma fucked the guy over.

Do we need to stop living in heaven? Just because they get to heaven if they kill them self?!?! HELL NO!!!

I'm just happy Iran gets the most stupid people to do their dirty work. He must get some kind of reward for being the most unsuccessful bomber of all time.

I have always been a little bit...Nit Noy concerned about being around Walking street and Sukhumvit with all the middle eastern around..Soi 4 ...as an American..especially the night I was there and bin laden was taken out..got some crazy looks that night...but I could of been from Europe right?

I think we need to watch our asses...even more now...they will be going after falangs..white looking ones..if a war breaks out in the Gulf..and I am not talking about the gulf of Thailand..I am talking about that other gulf...by the STRAits...Of Hormuz.

Watch your back people.

Something always happens right before my trip to LoS. In 2010 it was the red shirts and curfew, now it's this. I hope everything goes well. Good luck to you guys already there, be careful. :WhoSaw1:

By the way, it's confirmed by the Bangkok Post and on their web site the men spent about 4-5 days in Pattaya before coming to Bangkok and were on caught on camera there. They stayed at the Top Thai hotel and mostly stayed in their rooms, coming out at night.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

link for the video here - http://www.liveleak....=354_1329223404

how the fuck did his jeans get up there lol

If you see other pictures and photos of the scene you would see that he had a suitcase or bag full of clothes. They were scattered all over the street....and apparently trees, signs, etc

Makes your heart all warm and fuzzy knowing he was sitting there probably in excruciating pain while they were checking the area before attending to him.

Edited by Texas Skibum

Not quite sure why someone would wake up in BKK and figure it's a better idea to throw grenades at the police than head off to Soi Cowboy.

And throwing a grenade at a poor taxi driver!? jeez.

I guess it's just Karma.

Never thought I would lower myself to that but I would support any hard immigration barriers against Iranian citizens wanting to come to Thailand. The last thing we all want is that hey bring their miserable religious crap to Pattaya. Let them live in their medieval society if they like it so much but it should be in isolation from everybody else. Just don't let them out to bother normal people...

I'm no conspiracist, but it's hard to believe the Iranians would be so dumb as to start some small-scale anti-Israeli terrorist campaign, mostly carried out by a bunch of incompetents, in the belief that this will somehow persuade the Israelis not to attack their nuclear facility. Just doesn't add up. Then again, there are some incredibly stupid people running countries, so why should Iran be any different.

A lucky escape and som nam na for the bomber.

At least he'll never set foot in Thailand again.

:Hello9: ,

Never thought I would lower myself to that but I would support any hard immigration barriers against Iranian citizens wanting to come to Thailand. The last thing we all want is that hey bring their miserable religious crap to Pattaya. Let them live in their medieval society if they like it so much but it should be in isolation from everybody else. Just don't let them out to bother normal people...

I agree with you :Anger8:

Guess those warnings that were put out not that long ago weren't as baseless as some claimed. Who'd have thought? :rolleyes: At least karma fucked the guy over.

from http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2017501067_apasthailandexplosion.html

Last month, a Lebanese-Swedish man with alleged links to pro-Iranian Hezbollah militants was detained by Thai police. He led authorities to a warehouse filled with more than 8,800 pounds (4,000 kilograms) of urea fertilizer and several gallons of Liquid ammonium nitrate.

um, baseless?

By the way, it's confirmed by the Bangkok Post and on their web site the men spent about 4-5 days in Pattaya before coming to Bangkok and were on caught on camera there. They stayed at the Top Thai hotel and mostly stayed in their rooms, coming out at night.

That's because Allah is sleeping at nigh and they think he will not see them running around shagging ladyboys left right and centre. (its probably not far from the truth you know)

I'm no conspiracist, but it's hard to believe the Iranians would be so dumb as to start some small-scale anti-Israeli terrorist campaign, mostly carried out by a bunch of incompetents, in the belief that this will somehow persuade the Israelis not to attack their nuclear facility. Just doesn't add up. Then again, there are some incredibly stupid people running countries, so why should Iran be any different.

They just tried to knock of some Israeli diplomats in IndiaThey just tried to knock of some Israeli diplomats in India a day or two ago. Its a little like the small boy prodding the dog with a stick, seems like a fun idea at the time...

That's because Allah is sleeping at night and they think he will not see them running around shagging ladyboys left right and centre. (its probably not far from the truth you know)

I don't want to attack anyone's religion but I have a true story for you, similar to the twisted logic you referred to earlier. I was in Saudi Arabia and met an Afgani taxi driver. He told be about his troubles leaving home and starting over in Saudi Arabia from scratch. Then he dropped this jewel on me. Paraphrasing a bit here but he said "even though my life is very rough here, I'm very glad I moved to Saudi Arabia because it forced me to learn Arabic...you know god only speaks Arabic right?" :huh:

And all along I had been thinking that god would at least be bilingual.

That's because Allah is sleeping at nigh and they think he will not see them running around shagging ladyboys left right and centre. (its probably not far from the truth you know)

OMG this is SO TRUE. Mrs TSB and I stayed at LK Miracle Suites last September and this was a big middle eastern area. I couldn't believe how many of the guys were taking LBs. One night we came in with some girls and the guy was arguing at the front desk that he had to pay 300B extra for the additional LB even though the sign was clearly posted on the desk.

from http://seattletimes....dexplosion.html

Last month, a Lebanese-Swedish man with alleged links to pro-Iranian Hezbollah militants was detained by Thai police. He led authorities to a warehouse filled with more than 8,800 pounds (4,000 kilograms) of urea fertilizer and several gallons of liquid ammonium nitrate.

um, baseless?

There was a thread created about the threats (the ones you're linking to) when the US Embassy issued warnings. A few individuals on here (one in particular) poo pooed the warnings and claimed they were nothing more than the US being over cautious and trying to incite panic or some nonsense. It basically turned into a "the USA sucks" fuck fest. The mods heavily edited/deleted most of the thread.

Latest reports police say magnet bombs made with 3 or 4 pounds of C4 and disguised as flashlight/emergency radios were discovered at the scene...

So not so amateurish then...

Latest reports police say magnet bombs made with 3 or 4 pounds of C4 and disguised as flashlight/emergency radios were discovered at the scene...

So not so amateurish then...

Now on sale in soi 16 :Blow_Up:

how the fuck did his jeans get up there lol

Cause they were BLEW jeans...555

I wonder if the third suspect blew up at the house in the initial explosion?

That is for certain :GoldenSmile1:

He was arrested for being legless, I heard. Apparently his feet didn't touch the ground.

Edited by kansuwan

There was a thread created about the threats (the ones you're linking to) when the US Embassy issued warnings. A few individuals on here (one in particular) poo pooed the warnings and claimed they were nothing more than the US being over cautious and trying to incite panic or some nonsense. It basically turned into a "the USA sucks" fuck fest. The mods heavily edited/deleted most of the thread.

This is a foot-in-mouth moment for a lot of BMs and a lot of Thais as well. I'm just glad no one was killed. I've never understood why people would assume that a country would publish warnings like that just to screw with people? Who would benefit?

This is a foot-in-mouth moment for a lot of BMs and a lot of Thais as well. I'm just glad no one was killed. I've never understood why people would assume that a country would publish warnings like that just to screw with people? Who would benefit?

Countries are fucked if they do and fucked if they don't. if something happens and they had indications and they didn't publish a warning then what?