IGNORED

Two bombs go off in Bangkok

dirtbird

Two explosions on Sukhumvit 71. Car bomb in Soi Pridi 31 the other telephone booth at Pridi 35 see photo injures foreigner

AlmOXJBCEAA2jMM.jpg

Edited by dirtbird

From the Bangkok Post:

A bomb exploded in front of a school on Sukhumvit 71 Road on Tuesday afternoon, severely injuring a male foreigner and damaging a telephone booth. Klongton Police said the attack occurred about 2pm outside Kasempithaya School in Soi Pridiphanomyong 31-33. The injured foreigner lost both of his legs in the blast.

Witnesses told investigators that an unidentified man hurled a bomb and then fled.

Police were investigating and had temporarily closed Klong Ton and Phra Khanong intersections.

Three foreigners were injured in an explosion on Soi Sukhumvit 71 Tuesday afternoon.

The explosion occurred at 2 pm in front of the Kasem Pitthaya School.

One of the foreigners lost his legs.

The Nation

From the Bangkok Post:

A bomb exploded in front of a school on Sukhumvit 71 Road on Tuesday afternoon, severely injuring a male foreigner and damaging a telephone booth. Klongton Police said the attack occurred about 2pm outside Kasempithaya School in Soi Pridiphanomyong 31-33. The injured foreigner lost both of his legs in the blast.

Witnesses told investigators that an unidentified man hurled a bomb and then fled.

Police were investigating and had temporarily closed Klong Ton and Phra Khanong intersections.

I do hope that this is not the start of un uprising again as this is the last thing Thailand needs after all the flood problems. I feel for the poor foreigner who was minding his own business and got caught in this dispicable act. Very sad.

Doubt the keystone cops in thailand will find the person .

An Iranian man was severely injured when he threw a bomb at police that hit a tree and bounced back towards him and exploded in Bangkok on Tuesday afternoon, reports said.

Two bombs went off on Sukhumvit 71 road, injuring five people, including an Iranian man, the reports said.

According to a television news report, an Iranian man carrying a black bag hurled the first bomb at a taxi after the driver refused to accept him as a passenger.

When police arrived at the scene, the foreigner then threw a second bomb at them, but it hit a tree and bounced back towards him and exploded. He lost both of his legs in the blast, the report said.

Edited by ProudAussie

The plot thickens ....

Metropolitan Police Deputy Commissioner Pol Maj Gen Pisit Pisutsak said Tuesday three explosions related to Iranian men rocked Bangkok.

He said the first explosion occurred at 2 pm at the rented house of the three Iranian men on Soi Pridi Phanomyong 36.

Pisit said two of them fled and another injured man tried to escape on a taxi but the taxi would not pick him up so he threw a bomb at the taxi on Soi Pridi Phanomyom 31 out of anger.

The man than tried to throw a bomb at police on the Sukhumvit 71 road but the bomb fell on himself and the blast cut both of his legs.

Pisit said the attacker was identified as Saci Morabi, 50.

He said police are still hunting for the two other Iranians.

- The Nation

thanks for those Kansuwan...

I was a little concerned as my Holiday to Bangkok is just round the corner.....

please keep us updated....

It's not funny when innocent people get injured in an explosive attack, but it is funny when the attackers are incompetent and blow their own legs off.

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

A bad throw, but a good catch.

One wonders what these guy's have or had in mind with the bombs.

I'm already planning another trip in 6 months time, I won't let twat's like these stop me from travelling.

Let's not forget there are 2 guys still loose who were working with this man. This isn't over yet.

When police arrived at the scene, the foreigner then threw a second bomb at them, but it hit a tree and bounced back towards him and exploded. He lost both of his legs in the blast, the report said.

It must have been a rubber tree :Finger5:

It must have been a rubber tree :Finger5:

dirtbirt you champion. He didn't expect that. Hahaaahahahahaha

Let's not forget there are 2 guys still loose who were working with this man. This isn't over yet.

Very good point, lets hope they're as incompetent as their mate

Pictures here http://www.oknation.net/blog/motorcyrubjang/2012/02/14/entry-1

Dodgy

Edited by Dodgy

darwinism at its finest.

Scary stuff

Lets hope the other two are stupid as stumpy there

I'll be in BKK soon

Thanks for the info

It's not funny when innocent people get injured in an explosive attack, but it is funny when the attackers are incompetent and blow their own legs off.

should have blown his head off, now that would have been hilarious.. fucking vermin.

Video footage on U Tube.

Quite gruesome

youtube.com/watch?v=jhK0xtyfskg

Edited by rod2011
If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

I have always been a little bit...Nit Noy concerned about being around Walking Street and Sukhumvit with all the middle eastern around..Soi 4 ...as an American..especially the night I was there and bin laden was taken out..got some crazy looks that night...but I could of been from Europe right?

I think we need to watch our asses...even more now...they will be going after falangs..white looking ones..if a war breaks out in the Gulf..and I am not talking about the gulf of Thailand..I am talking about that other gulf...by the STRAits...Of Hormuz.

Watch your back people.

I have a bad feeling these types of events will escalate in the next year. Tensions are higher than usual in the Middle East these days.

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." -- George Best

the video is pretty gruesome...

karma, he got what he deserved...............don't know what these loosers get by taking innocent lives........

From the Bangkok Post:

must of been an important telephone booth... :Grin3:

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

I bet if a bloke looks like arab or "tan" he won't be welcome in LOS... Or visa will be hard to get, and some of them will be send back as soons as the plane land...