IGNORED

German Tourist stabbed after refusal to pay for Pattaya prostitute

benny31

German Tourist stabbed after refusal to pay for Pattaya prostitute

(PattayaOne Source)

gg.jpg

A German tourist was stabbed repeatedly by a Pattaya Beach Prostitute who he decided not to pay for. Police and rescue services were called to the Marine Plaza hotel in Soi Beokeow in the early hours of Friday and were met by Mr. Manuel Kregel aged 58 who was covered in blood. Khun May aged 28 is believed to have stabbed Mr. Kregel in his back and hands after he failed to pay for sexual services she provided to him in his 5th floor apartment. The weapon used in the attack was seized as evidence and Khun May was taken to Pattaya Police Station. Mr. Kregel was taken to Hospital where his wounds were treated. The Police investigation continues

G1.jpg

G2.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• Harry Brown

• Texas Skibum

• eksildanskeren

Pay the girl!

Whatever happened, whoever was wrong. Compensate in some way and write it off as a loss.

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

Shame we don't know the full story as to why he didn't pay her.

Was she shit and didn't actually provide services or was the German fella just being a twat in which case he deserves it.

PV

Pattayavirgins first Trip:http://www.pattaya-a...s-patts-cherry/

Pattayavirgins second Trip: http://www.pattaya-a...-to-21st-march/

always pay something, no matter what the circumstances because the alternative cost can literally, be deadly.

always pay something, no matter what the circumstances because the alternative cost can literally, be deadly.

Yeah, I agree, Sucks to say it, but at the end of the day, if you got ripped off, live to play another day. (If that's what happened)

It's small money in the bigger scheme of things. Chalk it up to experience, take note of why you ended up in this spot (Drunk, did not suss the girl out?)

Sounds like a cop out, as I know long time Pattaya residents who get upset at things like being overcharged for motorbike taxi fare.

They know they're being had, so does the Driver, so it's not about the cost, it's about keeping face.

But sometimes Life's a Big Sh*t Sandwich and you have to take a bite.

Justice is done.Next time he will pay the girl.

I cannot feel sorry for the guy. He had his fun.Then thought he could get away with out paying.

Good service or bad service he he made the deal.

Hope the BIB let her go as well.

How stupid can u be.....get stabbed for 500 baht....pay what u agree on, treat the lady with respect..end of story!

Never had any trouble like this in the 15 years i come to Patts..

Mai pen rai...

Bi greg take note.

Good post Serpentine 55555, this could really F*** up Bi greg upcoming holiday as he may have to do what everybody else does and actually pay them? I do hope that he can do some more overtime as i am sure he didn't think he would have this additional expense. :LMFAO:

Good post Serpentine 55555, this could really F*** up Bi greg upcoming holiday as he may have to do what everybody else does and actually pay them? I do hope that he can do some more overtime as i am sure he didn't think he would have this additional expense. :LMFAO:

The girls offer to fuck BigReg for free. So i dont think he will have that problem.

when will people learn to not bugger up there holiday for the sake of a couple of baht???

Probably a balloon chaser as well,f**king cheap charlie.

Served him right for bieng a smartarse... He wont do it ever again... And the beach road girls will avoid him, Words will spread...

I wouldn't prejudge anyone before knowing more background details about the dispute.

However, she might be be charged with illegal prostitution and a maximum fine of 200.- Baht. TIT. :GoldenSmile1:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

That's a nasty looking weapon for a Beach Road gal to be carrying, makes me wonder how many others are armed like this when we pick em up and bring em home? Just something to think about next time you got a FL lying there next to you when you're pissed and snoring, the bitch might be carrying a razor-sharp blade...

That's a nasty looking weapon for a Beach Road gal to be carrying, makes me wonder how many others are armed like this when we pick em up and bring em home? Just something to think about next time you got a FL lying there next to you when you're pissed and snoring, the bitch might be carrying a razor-sharp blade...

The flip-side of is is why are they carrying weapons in the first place? Past experiences?

He will certainly think twice about doing it again. I wonder if it was his standard practice.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Bi greg take note.

Are you saying Greg is Bi or is this a Freudian typo' about Reg?

As for ze German, on the face of it, it does seem he might have got his just desserts........apfelstrudeldeco.jpg

LINK to news article might be useful - not in OP.

you got to vet girls a lot more especially on the beach now have to ask do you carry a weapon dont know the story here once again tendency to blame farang need to know why he refused not sure if throwing money at thai's everytime is going to help eventually it may become the norm.

you got to vet girls a lot more especially on the beach now have to ask do you carry a weapon ..................

Hmmmmm...........

I don't do Beach Road, but are you suggesting that, having got a girl to agree to go to your room, you're going to ask her if she's armed?

Might she not wonder why you're asking?

Are you saying Greg is Bi or is this a Freudian typo' about Reg?

As for ze German, it does seem as though he might have got his just desserts........apfelstrudeldeco.jpg

LINK to news article might be useful - not in OP.

Reg started a topic about this as he used the name bigreg on another forum, he seemed to get a lot of male attention and could not work out why , until someone pointed out his user name could be indicating he was Bi as in bi greg not big reg, depends where you split he words. lol

Edited by Harry Brown

Hmmmmm...........

I don't do Beach Road, but are you suggesting that, having got a girl to agree to go to your room, you're going to ask her if she's armed?

Might she not wonder why you're asking?

A girl I knew from the 6 carried a knife similar to the one pictured, I asked her about it she said most of her bg friends carried one, so I just assume most girls do.

should we pay to frisk these girls lol.