Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

German Tourist stabbed after refusal to pay for Pattaya prostitute

benny31

always pay something, no matter what the circumstances because the alternative cost can literally, be deadly.

Agree!!!!!even if you get to the room and findout that Her dick is bigger then yours lol pay her to leave

Hunting for that one that makes me go WOOOOOWEEEEE!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edge

• Harry Brown

• Texas Skibum

• eksildanskeren

Reg started a topic about this as he used the name bigreg on another forum, he seemed to get a lot of male attention and could not work out why , until someone pointed out his user name could be indicating he was Bi as in bi greg not big reg, depends where you split he words. lol

Me being a bit of a pedant, I'd say that shouldn't really work as you end up with "Bi gReg"...BigReg.JPG

However, due to BigReg's practice of using text speak (or perhaps he forgot where his Shift Key is) the absence of Capitals in his posts means it does - serves him right. :Finger5:

A girl I knew from the 6 carried a knife similar to the one pictured, I asked her about it she said most of her bg friends carried one, so I just assume most girls do.

should we pay to frisk these girls lol.

I often do frisk the 'girls' but I'm not usually looking for that type of concealed weapon. :Think1:

Wow, i thought that there were more class in here... How can you go on judging the man, only hearing what the woman said ?? he got what he deserved ?? WTF ??

Do you really think that someone deserves to be stabbed at all ? maybe it is like she said, but does that give her the right to stab him ?? Fuck, a bargirl either miscalculated or tried to cheat me earlier this week in BKK, should i have stabbed her for that ?? split open her head ??

I feel disgusted with comment like these...

Wow, i thought that there were more class in here... How can you go on judging the man, only hearing what the woman said ?? he got what he deserved ?? WTF ??

Do you really think that someone deserves to be stabbed at all ? maybe it is like she said, but does that give her the right to stab him ?? Fuck, a bargirl either miscalculated or tried to cheat me earlier this week in BKK, should i have stabbed her for that ?? split open her head ??

I think you may have skipped a key sentence in the article: 'Mr. Kregel was taken to Hospital where his wounds were treated.' ie he is still alive to tell his side of the story.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I think you may have skipped a key sentence in the article: 'Mr. Kregel was taken to Hospital where his wounds were treated.' ie he is still alive to tell his side of the story.

And just how many who have posted in here have heard his side of the story before saying it was okay for her to stab him ?? OC i agree that she should be paid, if she actually delivered the promised service, but ffs, noone deserves to be stabbed over 500 or 1000 bath.

If you are going to point fingers at others, make sure your own hands are clean..

yes he may have survived, but will the next guy, the other week some Thai guy died from stab wounds delivered by his gf at Alcatraz.

Last year a Thai girl died after being stabbed by her friend on a baht bus in a fit of jealousy.

I agree that we should start out treating people properly but all too often in many instances people say the farang deserved this

What if he was pleasant and she was just an outright cunt ( I guess we will never know) and he politely complained to her, all of a sudden she could have pulled a knife.

Speculation i know but a possibility and if so he definitely does not deserve bad press by us until the facts are proven

As they say in German: "Selber Schuld"

Serves the fucker right. Sure, stabbing might be a bit extreme, but not only is this type of stuff real fucked up to do to the girl, but it also fucks the rest of us over too by making paying in advance more common.

By

Lockerz

Similar story in Pattaya daily news but are claiming she was his girlfriend and they had a drunken arguement resulting in the german being stabbed...

http://www.pattayada...end-in-pattaya/

Ha, this story is about the same guy staying at the same hotel:

"

German Knifed By His Drunk Thai Girl Friend in Pattaya

221.jpg

share_save_171_16.png

A 58-year-old German quarrelled with his Thai girl friend, a fight broke out and the man was stabbed in the back.

Pattaya, February 10, 2012 [PDN]; Pattaya police and was notified about a stabbing incident, a German tourist was knifed by his Thai girl sustaining severe injuries.The stabbing occurred at room number 507 Marina Place hotel at 111/253 in Soi Buakhao, South Pattaya, Chonburi province.

At the crime scene the police found Mr. Manuel Kregle age 58, German citizen bleeding with stab wounds on his back. The rescue officers provided first aid and sent him to Pattaya Memorial hospital.

He had been stabbed his Thai girl friend who was heavily drunk. Her face was swollen and blood stained from the fight. The police seized short blade folding knife which was used as a weapon.

329.jpg428.jpg

Before then fight and the knifing Mr Manuel’s Thai girl friend drank alcohol copiously, got violently drunk and had a quarrel with Mr. Manuel Kregle in the room and a fight broke out leading to the stabbing.

Pattaya police detained Mr. Kregle’s Thai girl and she was taken to Pattaya police station jail.

When she sobers up the police will interrogate her for the exact cause of the stabbing. If found guilty she will be prosecuted according to the Thai law."

Edited by macumba

Aus Spass wurde Ernst, und Ernst ist jetzt 5 Jahre alt.

Fuckin in Austria -......- Vagina in Russia -......-Pattaya Sun

post-17124-0-26440700-1328946704.gif

Two different sources reporting different stories LOL

I give the second one more credibility though.

Well, upon closer inspection, the girl might be a BR-Freelancer, that happens to be his girlfriend.

Edited by macumba

As they say in German: "Selber Schuld"

Serves the fucker right. Sure, stabbing might be a bit extreme, but not only is this type of stuff real fucked up to do to the girl, but it also fucks the rest of us over too by making paying in advance more common.

just remember that quote mate.

especially when you bring a BG back to your room and she's pissed or on yabba and decides to stab you for no real good reason.

som nam naa

Two differnt sources reporting completely different stories LOL

I give the second one more credibility though.

I agree, but the only difference I see is that in one story he picked up a prostitute and then wouldn't pay her, wheras in the other she was his TGF.

That may not be much of a difference unless you think you don't have to pay TGFs? :Think1:

Would have been cool if the article from the newspaper had been here first, just to see if all the "Knights in shining armor" would still have commented the way they did..

I am not saying it is his or her fault what led to the stabbing, just saying that it is really fucked up starting stabbing other people. And applauding it without knowing anything about what happened other than drunk talk from the stabbing woman is, in my mind, fubar. I sincerely dont hope that you end up getting stabbed over something like this, but if you do, know for sure that there will be highly intelligent people saying that you deserved it and serves you right for being a cunt...

+1 to all of these quotes. WTF is wrong with you people saying someone deserves to be stabbed FFS. Especially when you don't know if she was the one who caused the problems. How many fucking posts are on this website about how girls completely change back in the room and how many of you people saying he deserved to be stabbed have commented on those threads that you should kick the girl out.

this has been going on for years, i stayed in patts 6 yr ago and these types of suicides were happening then, i remember one and then it seemed like copycat suicides afterwards, it doesn't look like much has changed, in western countries with legal gun ranges, do we see the same amount of suicides as we see in pattaya?

It does happen in the west. It isn't as frequent (I think - no study I'm aware of) as many people who wish to exit using a firearm can do so in the privacy of their own home so no range.

And just how many who have posted in here have heard his side of the story before saying it was okay for her to stab him ?? OC i agree that she should be paid, if she actually delivered the promised service, but ffs, noone deserves to be stabbed over 500 or 1000 bath.

If you are going to point fingers at others, make sure your own hands are clean..

yes he may have survived, but will the next guy, the other week some Thai guy died from stab wounds delivered by his gf at Alcatraz.

Last year a Thai girl died after being stabbed by her friend on a baht bus in a fit of jealousy.

I agree that we should start out treating people properly but all too often in many instances people say the farang deserved this

What if he was pleasant and she was just an outright cunt ( I guess we will never know) and he politely complained to her, all of a sudden she could have pulled a knife.

Speculation i know but a possibility and if so he definitely does not deserve bad press by us until the facts are proven

just remember that quote mate.

especially when you bring a BG back to your room and she's pissed or on yabba and decides to stab you for no real good reason.

som nam naa

Sure, but the 2nd story does NOT mention anything about lack of payment to the girl.

"Before then fight and the knifing Mr Manuel’s Thai girl friend drank alcohol copiously, got violently drunk and had a quarrel with Mr. Manuel Kregle in the room and a fight broke out leading to the stabbing."

There might be a whole different reason for the stabbing (drunken girl, high on yaba, jealous GF, ...), yet the girl apparently changed the story to non-payment to have better chances to be released by the police.

BoyinIsaan, if you are reading this, take note LOL.

The 2nd article says her face was swollen, maybe he punched her in the face so she fought back, We'll never know.

I hate it when they report stuff in Pattaya but never follow-up on it.

<sigh> you could just as well say he was hitting her to defend himself against a knife attack

The 2nd article says her face was swollen, maybe he punched her in the face so she fought back, We'll never know.

I hate it when they report stuff in Pattaya but never follow-up on it.

+1 to all of these quotes. WTF is wrong with you people saying someone deserves to be stabbed FFS. Especially when you don't know if she was the one who caused the problems. How many fucking posts are on this website about how girls completely change back in the room and how many of you people saying he deserved to be stabbed have commented on those threads that you should kick the girl out.

Totally agree with this. Haven't most of us dealt with some "crazy bitch" in our toom? Having experienced some nutters over the years, I was never sure about them threatening me with "you not pay me 2000 baht s/t, my friend come wait outside, beat you up, then you die" shit.

A barking dog usually does not bite. Well, for some reason, this girl went overboard and went into bloody action.

Edited by macumba

Sure, but the 2nd story does NOT mention anything about lack of payment to the girl.

There might be a whole different reason for the stabbing (drunken girl, high on yaba, jealous GF, ...), yet the girl apparently changed the story to non-payment to have better chances to be released by the police.

Except you know it'll be about the Money, Money, Money.

I'm glad i don't have to call a Thai BR hooker 'my girlfriend' ....

INCOMING!!! TAKE COVERRRRR!!!

Edited by Texas Skibum

:Grin_Jump1: ............especially one who looks like that. :Oops5:

Using that logic, we'll soon have every BG in Patts throwing a ruckus once you get her back to the room knowing you will just pay her to leave and not having to provide the expected services.

Agree!!!!!even if you get to the room and findout that Her dick is bigger then yours lol pay her to leave