IGNORED

VPN

Jai Yen

I just tried it, working fine for the track on the home page, with no VPN on

Cool Thanks!

• 3 months later...

http://122.155.6.210/UKTVSetup.exe    this is the site i use not got all the channels but its free and it works , or it works for me on my laptop anyway....

Excellent site for the 5 main terrestrial UK TV , will be great for Champion League

In case anyone else feels weird about clicking on a link that goes to an EXE file and don't mind paying for a good VPN service, I can recommend TunnelBear. Around $40/year for 2 mobile devices (iOS or Android), $50/year to include computers, but it offers faultlessly easy and unlimited UK & US VPN services.

I've been using them for 6 months and it's always been a click away - always working, at every location I've been to. Worth it just for my BBC iPlayer catchup fixation... 

In case anyone else feels weird about clicking on a link that goes to an EXE file and don't mind paying for a good VPN service, I can recommend TunnelBear. Around $40/year for 2 mobile devices (iOS or Android), $50/year to include computers, but it offers faultlessly easy and unlimited UK & US VPN services.

I've been using them for 6 months and it's always been a click away - always working, at every location I've been to. Worth it just for my BBC iPlayer catchup fixation... 

Nothing wrong with that EXE file, its one of the best FREE TV software I have seen

• 2 weeks later...

I really like https://airvpn.org/ I have used them for about a year now with no hassle or issue at all.  Always there, never down.  Servers all over the damn place.  They are also very secure, dont log activity or anything if that even matters.  I use them for bit-torrent for movies and the like.

Strongly recommend Boxpn. Excellent speeds, permits Bittorrent, servers worldwide and CHEAP.

Growing Old Disgracefully

Nothing wrong with that EXE file, its one of the best FREE TV software I have seen

Good to know but an EXE on the internat instantly is suspicious to anyone on here for very long

Besides, I never trust "free". Nothing ever is, so I'd like to know how they pay their bills? I don't want to be their "product"...(a la Google)

No drama   all checks out Ok   Pay bills by upselling to full version 490Bt  to access a whole lot more channels.

You can lead a horticulture but you can't teach a prototype

you can als use Hidemyass , one of the best VPN.

you can heck their review, they are almost perfect. i use it since 4 month now in thailand :

-a lot of servers everywhere in the world

-fonction "speed test" for use the speedest server of the day

-connection very fast and access to everything

-only 11,5 dollars per month

http://www.hidemyass.com/

"If everything is gotten dreamily, it will go away dreamily too"

"Flattering words are but honey-coated poison."

"Light dispels darkness. Wisdom dispels ignorance"

Thai Quotes - Chiang Mai Temples

• 1 month later...

Archived