Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

luxury one bedroom apartment

markytee

hi guys any recommendatons for a one bedroom luxury apartment for rent for a month from mid nov to mid dec 2012 around the pattaya area, willing to pay up to 40000b. would have liked to stay at the one bedroom apartment in view talay 6 dancewatcher has but it is booked out for my dates. stayed in one of dancewatcers one bedroom apartments in jomtien last year which was very nice but abit out of the way even though i had a scooter. also my wife and son will be joining me for the last 10 days of this trip so i would like to be a bit closer to the main area and not subject them to dangerous scooter rides. i know the baht bus runs through there regularly but still is a pain in the arse.

Residence Garden on Thappraya Road, on baht bus route between Pattaya and Jomtien. 1450 per night using FLB Bar website, probably negotiable on long stays. Two nice pools. Family mart opposite.

If in Jomtien, Nirvana Boutique has beautiful 1BR's but a bit bar if you want to be out party every night.

I think the LK hotels have 1br but bit more expensive.

KTK residence gets a good review, but I think its a bit out of the main area....