IGNORED

Devils Den under Cyber Attack

Cerberus

Dear Friends and Valued Customers

As many are aware, we have issues with our former employee/web designer who obtained improperly the original domain name devilsdenpattaya whilst acting as admin.

Due to escalated cyber-attacks we are temporarily offline, and will restore the official website very soon. We would also like to warn our customers not to use the old URL or attempt to make any bookings on that website.

We are still contactable as always on +66 (0) 871 491996

Bookings can still be made via email at, [email protected]

Or call by and visit us in person

Edited by Cerberus

Sorry to hear this - sad people do sad things when they have too much idle time on their hands :Finger5:

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Sorry to hear about your difficulty's. Makes outsourcing look more attractive in the future.

it shows we need to be careful in who we trust; a fired employer tries his best to screw the company it's really bad and the true colors of a person. and best of luck to Devil's Den and cerberus to come out of all the difficulties.

Edited by mudaliyar

I guess they assumed you would be begging them to come back by now so they stepped up the attacks again. Very strange that they fully restored the old site and now say they would like to thank the pattaya chonburi police and other thailand police.

Makes you wonder about all this Shit going down eh. !

Poor Bastards, let us hope things get back on an even Keel and gets sorted out quickly.

Somebody said once, any Publicity is good Publicity, However what with these Hacks, and some Crap reviews lately ( who knows if their are connections )

I hope things get sorted out and back to before Christmas, when it was very rare to hear about DD other than in a positive way.

Heres' wishing you the best of luck to s speedy conclusion.

We have been told that the dispute between the owners and previous employees/partners of Devils Den was a private business matter and not for discussion on the forum. This seems a fair decision but using words like “stole the original domain name” and "a failed extortion attempt.” in a post to the members of PA seems wrong when the other parties have been gagged.

It is correct to advertise the fact that the new web site www.devilsdenbangkok.com is undergoing some changes and it is OK to advertise alternative methods of contact. I don’t think that we needed some new sledging about the other parties involved in the dispute. This simply encourages other BM’s to wade in with their comments and we had many threads about this recently.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I guess they assumed you would be begging them to come back by now so they stepped up the attacks again. Very strange that they fully restored the old site and now say they would like to thank the pattaya chonburi police and other thailand police.

Not strange, but VERY vicious... because all the profile "details" of the girls are openly exposed when this site is accessed from within Thaïland, without proxies!

It could be that this is made deliberately for forcing the police to raid the DD because of reasons of human trafficking or openly exposed prostitution.

I have been in there recently a few times and business seems to be going alright. The management team seem to have the same outlook on their SOP's as they always have. It would not surprise me if the negative feedback as of late is directly related to most the cyber attacks, as I for one have had conversations with a few very satisfied customers recently.

it shows we need to be careful in who we trust; a fired employer tries his best to screw the company it's really bad and the true colors of a person. and best of luck to devil's den and cerberus to come out of all the difficulties.

Well, as the story is being kept a secret, we don't know for sure who feels screwed, for what reason and if they were really screwed over.

And we will probably never know.

delete I am so confused

Edited by Sam Beckett

Is this linked to the recent increase in "disappointed with DD" threads? :Whistle:

I too subscribe to this as being rather likely.

*disclaimer: I have no idea based on personal experience about anything that has happened concerning the Den, employees, management, ownership OR customer experiences other than what I've seen on this forum...nor am I claiming any such knowledge.

Also, comma splices and potential grammatical and other syntax errors not withstanding, I'm a native English speaker and I compose my own posts!*

Starts to look like a Thai soap serie now .

Edited by jerry

I too subscribe to this as being rather likely.

*disclaimer: I have no idea based on personal experience about anything that has happened concerning the Den, employees, management, ownership OR customer experiences other than what I've seen on this forum...nor am I claiming any such knowledge.

Also, comma splices and potential grammatical and other syntax errors not withstanding, I'm a native English speaker and I compose my own posts!*

:LOL2:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire