IGNORED

Tequila Reef Buffet Super Bowl XLVI Live Soi 7 Pattaya

tequilareef

Tequila Reef located on Soi 7 just 60 meters off Beach Road will be having it's annual Super Bowl breakfast buffet on Monday morning February 6th. This year's game promises to be a classic as it's a rematch of the 2008 Super Bowl between the New York Giants and New England Patriots.

Doors open at 5:30 AM with the game starting at 6:30 AM broadcast live from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

Here's the promo guys and hope to see you there bright and early!

Super-Bowl-Party-Pattaya-2012.jpg

10% Discount for all Pattaya Addicts members as well!

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Should have been the 49er's at the bowl. I would have been there for sure.

The thought of drinking the very-strong-ass margaritas you guys have at 5:30am is quite appealing! Chasing them with french toast sounds even better! :D I'm pretty sure you can count me in for that event baring some unforeseen circumstance.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in America now. But,I plan on moving to Pattaya some day. This makes me very happy that there is a place that I can watch the super bowl with other guys who love American football. I am a Packer fan and a fan of Tequlia Reef. My friends and I have been there many times. I am a huge fan of the fish tacos and margaritas there. I hope they do this every year.