IGNORED

10 Free ST Barfines at Sapphire Lodge

LaaMok

No good to me I am happily married.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I can't believe this have been running for over a week and still not completely finished!

Are the guys over there crazy or do they just not check the boards!

I'm thinking that the 2 week millionaires do not spend a lot of time on here when holidaying so it's only us guys stuck in their own country that are reading this thread.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

:Hello: the guys over there are having too good a time :Drunk_Party: to read this it`s only us sad old farts at home :Dream1: that are counting down the days to there next visit that read this .looking foreword to checking out the new place,hope it`s as good as always. I :Flying: in Feb hope it is still on then , :Thanks3:

Am going to give this place a second go next week when I'm over for 2 months.

The comments that the girls were uninterested struck a chord but it hadn't been open long so hopefully its up and running now. Somewhat surprising that the original free ST bar fine offer is still not completed.

As a former bar owner/manager its imperative for a club/bar thats somewhat out of the way to establish a reputation from outset or it will be finished.

Will give a report end of next week.

How did I miss this thread? My TG was out of town for 2 months, came back 2 days ago and I find this thread NOW?!?

Oh the humanity.

Does coming in on someones phone on skype count ! If so can i keep it on credit till mid Febuary :)

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one !

Free or not, i'll definately come around in a couple of weeks looking for the one on your third picture...WoooHooo i might add :-)

8 left

Stop it!

You are now giving me hope that there will be some left when I arrive in 2 weeks time.

Not that it matters....I was going to go there anyway of course.

@LaaMok

What is the name of the woman on the third picture ?? I definately need to meet her :-P

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Why do these promotions always happen when I am sitting at home looking at my dog.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I went for a ST there about 5 days ago. Forgot about this. Might come again today.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Why do these promotions always happen when I am sitting at home looking at my dog.

Count yourself lucky....I don't even have a dog!

Can we "pre-order" a few of these while we wait for our next trip? 55555!

This offer has been on for almost 3 weeks, and up to yesterday, 2 Free BarFines have been claimed!!

As a matter of interest, what's the Going Rate for ST with the girl's? Is it the same as Soi 6 700 - 1000 TB...........Or are the girl's asking too mutt!

If the Girls in AlleyCat's pic's are working there regularly, I cant understand why these Freebies have'nt been snapped up. :o

Thought I was going to miss out here, but think I may be ok............................... for June! :D

1000 baht is what the girls are meant to ask for, inline with the other local bars.

There are still 8 left, very few addicts come down to get laid. Also me or dave need to be around, which one of us always is.

Thats bullshit, I can't believe the have lasted so long, but as 999 said I'm not really on PA when I'm there, is only when I suffering back home and need a pattaya fix. sort of have enough going on when I'm in thailand to keep me interested lol

• 2 weeks later...

1000 Baht is that for ST or LT ?? And are the freebies done ?

1000 Baht is that for ST or LT ?? And are the freebies done ?

Shhh don't bump this thread...

I'm going to get a group of guys to head out later today I think. :)

Shhh don't bump this thread...

I'm going to get a group of guys to head out later today I think. :)

Keh?........but you just bumped it yourself na?

Hope the girls have less virurs then you web page :)

Virus Blocked

URL: www.thesapphirelodge.com/

Name: Blackhole Exploit Kit (type 2115)