Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

10 Free ST Barfines at Sapphire Lodge

LaaMok

The next ten guys that walk in the sapphire lodge and ask for a free ST barfine will get one.

The deal is only on ST not LT. Once the 10 have run out, I will mention it on the thread and close it.

We are just experimenting with different ideas.

You have to be a member and you need to ask for me (Bryan) or Dave and we will authorise it.

This could run out today or next week. It cannot be used to subsidise a LT barfine or drinks bill.

Not trying to wind you up but I came in twice last week and there were no more than 4-5 women in the whole joint and they would have to pay me to barfine. I stuck around on both occasions for a couple of beers but none came. On a positive note the place is very nice and I feel has great potential. I stayed and ate the carvery on Sunday which was very very good but you need more girls.

Not trying to wind you up but I came in twice last week and there were no more than 4-5 girls in the whole joint. And they would have to pay me to bar fine! It's a really nice place and has great potential but you need more women. I stayed and had some beers, I also ate the carvery on Sunday which was top notch!! just more women needed. Perhaps I am coming at the wrong time?

We have around 12+ sounds like you came in at 3 pm ish. Its a late bar, some of the girls dont get there til 6 pm. We have plenty of hot ones, but they come and go as they please.

Our place doesnt get going til 6 pm onwards, and is in full swing by 10 pm close at 1 am. All the girls below from alleycats thread, are still here.

There are more stunning girls freelancing, such as Yuis sister and a girl called Beer.

post-126-0-62041500-1324074385.jpg

post-126-0-32262600-1324056095.jpg

post-126-0-57624200-1324074979.jpg

post-126-0-10034800-1324074989.jpg

post-126-0-27356400-1324075562.jpg

post-126-0-13145300-1324076625.jpg

Can you do this in May please as i am not over until then 555

Maybe also do like the Super Markets Buy One get One Free. Now that would be good 5555

I like this idea. Not that I am cheapcharlie, but the game is fun.

Why does this happens always when I'm not here ?

Regarding the place I'm staying when intown, I would hit that easily!

Next time...

Edited by jojomecanic

Can you do this in May please as i am not over until then 555

Maybe also do like the Super Markets Buy One get One Free. Now that would be good 5555

You'll have someone racing down there as we speak to see if he can grab 2 or 3 of the free BFs in one hit......or in quick succession. :Think1:

Not valid for LT? Damn... I'm supposed to have an LT date this evening with two Sapphire Lodge lovelies

:Oops1:

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

If you get there late afternoon/early evening usually hot girls there..Damn I have to wait until March... :Insanity::Cry4:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

We have around 12+ sounds like you came in at 3 pm ish. Its a late bar, some of the girls dont get there til 6 pm. We have plenty of hot ones, but they come and go as they please.

Our place doesnt get going til 6 pm onwards, and is in full swing by 10 pm close at 1 am. All the girls below from alleycats thread, are still here.

There are more stunning girls freelancing, such as Yuis sister and a girl called Beer.

Ok that makes sense, i will be in later next time!

The next ten guys that walk in the sapphire lodge and ask for a free ST barfine will get one.

LaaMok, great idea, you and the Sapphire guys certainly know how to promote a business well.

Is the 'issue' of girls arriving late-ish in the afternoon the same on Saturdays? I'm organising a run up there in Feb with a few lads but we were aiming to arrive around 3pm, better off coming later in the day?

Look forward to seeing the Lodge soon.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

You've got some game girl's there if they're willing to take 10 guys on. Would imagine she's gonna be pretty sore!! Knowing my luck i'll be the poor fucka that Barfines her LT straight after. :LMFO:

post-126-0-62041500-1324074385.jpg

post-126-0-32262600-1324056095.jpg

post-126-0-57624200-1324074979.jpg

post-126-0-10034800-1324074989.jpg

post-126-0-27356400-1324075562.jpg

post-126-0-13145300-1324076625.jpg

Some cute looking girls (note to self go take a look) soooon.

:Hug1:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

F*ck my luck! I am stuck in Los Angeles for the foreseeable future....sigh....

I´m sad that I stay at moment in germany, but I has visit your homepage and will visit you next time I stay in Pattaya

Edited by wolf1961

LaaMok i can't wait too get my drink on at your new spot!

Make sure the Viking saves a little something for me!LOL

See you soon, 11 days and counting!

Run the offer again mid feb lol

Great idea and awesome timing for me!

Even if they don't have another promo then I will visit here for sure!

I can not wait!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand