IGNORED

American & Canadien football / baseball / ice hockey

picoman

Redsox who? OH!! you mean that team of FAGS who fuck each other with bats in the club house? Yeah sure looking foward to seeing them finish in 3rd again this year. Hmm..wasnt it Manny who first called Ortiz BIG PAPI? yeah.. hmm. uh huh. It probably happend while he was reaming him, while begging to get traded.

Well played sir.

It's on.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• picoman

• p3squid

• The Deported One

Anyone ever find a bar in patts that airs NHL games ? specifically OILERS cause they RULE !!!

EDM_83.gif

I couldn't even find a placing airing games there in the playoffs last year! Missed the semis and the finals! :68::Anger::P:Anger::Banghead2::Anger:

I'm hoping they will have streaming live coverage for the playoffs this year like TSN did for the World Juniors.

I couldn't even find a placing airing games there in the playoffs last year! Missed the semis and the finals! :68::Anger::P:Anger::Banghead2::Anger:

The only question that comes to mind is... was it worth it?

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

The Oilers lost in game 7 of the Stanley Cup final after being the 16th seed going into the playoffs. Pretty exciting stuff for Canadian hockey fans. to be truthful though I was in LOS and really didn't give a fuck. But I would have watched it if I could. :68:

Anyone ever find a bar in patts that airs NHL games ? specifically OILERS cause they RULE !!!

I remember when they did rule in the 80s. Your team put the hurt on my Bruins in 1990 too. Sick amount of talent and Hall of Famers in that dynasty.

• 1 month later...

was watching the leafs,oilers game this past sat on HNIC.Only in TO would they celebrate the fact that they have not won the Cup in 40 years. :P

• 3 weeks later...

The one thing that I can't understand is that Joe Dimagio was married to Marilyn Monroe, and he said Mr. Coffee was the best he ever tasted.

MarilynMonroe.jpg

http://www.cmt.com/videos/john-rich-country/367274/shuttin-detroit-down.jhtml

<center><embed src="http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.ohiok.com/&clickLABEL=Vacation Countdown Clock Generator&flashLABEL=Ohiok.com&skin=http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/skins/11.jpg&text=Back%20to%20the%20LOS%20%3D%20Land%20of%20Slimmies%21%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=10&day=30&hour=6&minute=15&second=53&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.ohiok.com/">Vacation Countdown Clock Generator</a></small></center>

Warning, Oiler fans !!!

Do not make silly bets when the Oil play the Sharks. This may be the end result... :Banana_Beard:

27053-10329.jpg

Here he is having his shot on top of the Cherry Bar...

27053-10330.jpg

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

With the state the Oilers are in since they traded away Captain Canada I wouldn't bet on them being able to cross the street without assistance. They seem bound and determined to set a new team record for both futility and fewest goals to end a season. They aren't doing too hot at putting the puck in the net either. :Clap:

I’m interested in Hockey’s disciplinary committee. Last week a player smacks another with a stick and gets suspended for the season. Years ago I remember a player punching a referee and only getting 5 weeks. If they did any of that in Football or Rugby would be automatic life. (sorry if facts incorrect)

• 3 weeks later...
As a Leafs fan les habs are the most hated team in hockey. Followed very closely in recent years by the Senators. :P

hHI BRAVE Im a oiler fan sorry mate but the leafs got no balls not had any for a long time only guy i remember who had any was tie domy and there never gonna win lord stanleys cup until they get back to good old fashion hard hitting hockey like the oilers played last year good luck hey,jeff

hHI BRAVE Im a oiler fan sorry mate but the leafs got no balls not had any for a long time only guy i remember who had any was tie domy and there never gonna win lord stanleys cup until they get back to good old fashion hard hitting hockey like the oilers played last year good luck hey,jeff

I'll take Darcy Tucker and Byan McCabe, for $300, Alex.

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

Okay guys lets get serious!!!!

p3298290reg.jpg

pMLB2_1654542reg.jpg

10569831_640.jpg

And my Pattaya team

4eb8722c6924fcfedfcdbd27e98bb5327336a9347ede7be884f809111e5adbca.gif

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Unfortunately it looks as though neither of us will see our team in the playoffs this year and unless something drastic changes somewhere probably not next year either. It seems as if the only thing the Oilers balls is getting them without Ryan Smith is dragged down to the bottom or thrown in the penalty box. Neither the Oilers nor the Leafs can score.

Okay guys lets get serious!!!!

How can you seriously think about the others when you are there with the Pattaya team every day? I would have difficulty remembering the others exist! :blink:

Unfortunately it looks as though neither of us will see our team in the playoffs this year and unless something drastic changes somewhere probably not next year either. It seems as if the only thing the Oilers balls is getting them without Ryan Smith is dragged down to the bottom or thrown in the penalty box. Neither the Oilers nor the Leafs can score.

How can you seriously think about the others when you are there with the Pattaya team every day? I would have difficulty remembering the others exist! :blink:

its very hard Sir!!!

I remember before going to LOS last May that I had been asking around about where I cold watch NHL playoff games. Never did find a place but I forgot all about the playoffs about 5 minutes after arrival in Pattaya. I didn't even know who won the cup until I got home mid June!

I have yet to see a NHL game over hee and I have both cable and UBC

I was told last year that the best bet is streaming over the internet. Never checked into it though.

I was told last year that the best bet is streaming over the internet. Never checked into it though.

find out when the season starts!!

• 2 weeks later...

THE EDNONTON OILERS,THE 49ERS,THE NY YANKEES,THE CHICAGO BULLS ONLY IF JORDAN CAME BACK LOL,AND BRISTOL CITY THATS ME.

I GUESS YOUR RIGHT SO LETS HOPE THE OILERS AND THE LEAFS GET THIER SHIT TOGETHER AND BRING LORD STANLETS CUP TO CANADA,

THE EDNONTON OILERS,THE 49ERS,THE NY YANKEES,THE CHICAGO BULLS ONLY IF JORDAN CAME BACK LOL,AND BRISTOL CITY THATS ME.

I GUESS YOUR RIGHT SO LETS HOPE THE OILERS AND THE LEAFS GET THIER SHIT TOGETHER AND BRING LORD STANLETS CUP TO CANADA,

You did mean to back to Boston one of the original 6

• 2 weeks later...