IGNORED

American & Canadien football / baseball / ice hockey

picoman

You have the wrong sport !

4E0DF54FD5FE43E6B0F0F9D3D8C7B89E.jpg

658969CB93B74738B85498C628A562EB.jpg

5679030_large.jpg

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• picoman

• p3squid

• The Deported One

Yes Frank you are correct about the sport: however, the team you cheer for is really nothing more than a baby in the game and has no history.

trish_640x480.jpg

ARMSTRONG_640x480.jpg

mats_500_1024.jpg

Sony.jpg

93967611sLAeNy_ph.jpg

Second most championships in league history, captained by Mats Sundin who is also an Olympic and world champion with the Swedish national team.

History ???

Let me tell you about the present...

.............GP W L OTL Pts GF GA

Toronto 42 19 17 6 44 141 140

San Jose 41 27 14 0 54 125 98

Don't get stuck in the past, Bill, it is unhealthy. :LMFAO:

Edited by picoman

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

Yup and the sharks should have played for the cup last year but Edmonton did instead. I don't like their chances against the Ducks this year.

Our game is in 6 days buddy. :LMFAO:

Didn't someone once say that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it? I only wish, I'd forget about my poor leafs more frequently.

Well hockey is a good, manly game with lots of physical action, but it still doesn't measure up the REAL game: Rugby. I've heard all the jokes about 1 man trying to shove 2 men's heads up 3 men's arses, but hey, we're all friends. You haven't lived until you've spent a little time at the bottom of a good ruck.

For those to whom it means anything, I support Gordon, the Waratahs and of course, Australia.

while i respect the opinion of my fellow BMs WRONG SPORT WRONG CITY WRONG COUNTRY

go TITANS

wallpaper2_S.jpg

the view from the sidelines isnt bad either

cheer.jpg

and although he is a chocolate man hes not as hansum as me

young_vince70.jpg

American Sports

Boston Red Sox

New England Patriots

Boston Bruins

I fucking hate basketball.

I grew up in New England.

Now here is a confession that I am sure to get flamed for by my countrymen. When you travel the world for a living, you drink in British Pubs, simply because they are everywhere. Because of this, over the last 7 years or so, I have become an English Premiership junkie. About 4 years ago I decided to pick Everton as my team. I picked them, because they have good support, are a fairly big club, and haven't won anything in a while (I'm a New Englander, we like heartache). This way, I can't be accused of jumping on the Bandwagon.

I installed a satelite dish at my house and I watch all the matches.

Flame away. :)

20 years ago it would have been suicide to talk smack about the Celtics (Boston basketball for our non-US audience), but they have sucked so hard for so long, I guess it is OK now... :)

Everton, that's funny. I was born in Vina Del Mar, Chile - that's the team's name there. I have no favorite soccer team (since the Earthquakes left San Jose), but I do enjoy the EPL play over any other league.

Rugby is fun to watch, I'm too much of a pussy to play. I do enjoy watching the Kiwis, gotta lub that Haka (sp ?).

if you have played tackle football or smeer the queer you have played Rugby. But them Im a little guy and dont do the scrum thing

20 years ago it would have been suicide to talk smack about the Celtics (Boston basketball for our non-US audience), but they have sucked so hard for so long, I guess it is OK now... :Clap:

Everton, that's funny. I was born in Vina Del Mar, Chile - that's the team's name there. I have no favorite soccer team (since the Earthquakes left San Jose), but I do enjoy the EPL play over any other league.

Rugby is fun to watch, I'm too much of a pussy to play. I do enjoy watching the Kiwis, gotta lub that Haka (sp ?).

I did enjoy watching the Celtics in the 80s, but the league has gone to shit. You are right on that one Wu. Also, Chile is one of my favorite countries and I have spent a lot of time down there. Santiago, Valparaiso, Antofagasta, and even Port William. People are much friendlier on that side than they are in Argentina or Brazil. IMO of course.

Great post, just like the old saying what you don't know about doesn't affect you I suppose that includes yanks & English football :Chokdee:

:Headbang2:

European Soccer, particularly English Football, is becoming very popular over here. Now if only I can find a place here in Jacksonville that serves Yorkshire Pudding with my roasts, i would be happy. I fucking love that stuff. :P

Now if only I can find a place here in Jacksonville that serves Yorkshire Pudding with my roasts, i would be happy. I fucking love that stuff. :Chokdee:

We have it with our roasts north of the border as well, wouldn't be the same without it! :Clap:

NFL Football: NY Giants

NHL Hockey: NY Rangers

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

The Indianapolis Colts

Ouch now if we can win a super bowl

2007_0106_kc_0841_chap.jpg

2006_1022_was_0553_chap_small.jpg

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand

History ???

Let me tell you about the present...

.............GP W L OTL Pts GF GA

Toronto 42 19 17 6 44 141 140

San Jose 41 27 14 0 54 125 98

Don't get stuck in the past, Bill, it is unhealthy. :Chokdee:

I'm up 1. Double or nothing on the next game? :Chokdee:

My beloved Pack haven't been too inspiring lately unfortunately. The only Super Bowl I've missed in the last 20 years was the one they won. I was able to watch them get whipped the next year though. :Chokdee:

I was talking about hockey ... no need to change the thread title. I don't really follow hockey, more into football. Packers for me.

As a Leafs fan les habs are the most hated team in hockey. Followed very closely in recent years by the Senators. :)

Being of Dominican decent, this is The beautiful game to me. and this IS the Team.

8107-13902.jpg

8107-13903.jpg

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Funny you should have a San Francisco C..ksucka !

Funny you should have a San Francisco C..ksucka !

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

I think we should start a thread for each of the big 3 American sports. Specifically baseball, so I can talk smack to Yankees fans when they finish behind the Sox this year. Yankees suck. Jeter and ARod give each other prison style ass-rapings, and Johnny Damon watches them and jerks off. Thats what I mean. I'm only joking of course. Giambi actually watches them, while shooting steroids. :Raspberry6:

The Indianapolis Colts

Ouch now if we can win a super bowl

At least Payton shows some emotion when he loses, unlike his brother. I think Eli has brain damage, or severe ADD.

I think we should start a thread for each of the big 3 American sports. Specifically baseball, so I can talk smack to Yankees fans when they finish behind the Sox this year. Yankees suck. Jeter and ARod give each other prison style ass-rapings, and Johnny Damon watches them and jerks off. Thats what I mean. I'm only joking of course. Giambi actually watches them, while shooting steroids. :Raspberry6:

At least Payton shows some emotion when he loses, unlike his brother. I think Eli has brain damage, or severe ADD.

Redsox who? OH!! you mean that team of FAGS who fuck each other with bats in the club house? Yeah sure looking foward to seeing them finish in 3rd again this year. Hmm..wasnt it Manny who first called Ortiz BIG PAPI? yeah.. hmm. uh huh. It probably happend while he was reaming him, while begging to get traded.

It's perfect !