Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good dentist in Pattaya

ottoparts

Has anyone here had implants done in Pattaya? If so, what was the quality of the work and the price, and who was the practitioner, please?

Not had implants done but planning to, did have 4 crowns done earlier this year and that was at http://www.dentalsmilepattaya.com/ and can't recommend Dr Cherry highly enough, awesome lady and great staff.

The cost for 4 crowns was 48000 bht and worth every bht.

Her price for implants was about 35,000bht each from memory and I'm sure she would do an excellent job.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 1 month later...

Not had implants done but planning to, did have 4 crowns done earlier this year and that was at http://www.dentalsmilepattaya.com/ and can't recommend Dr Cherry highly enough, awesome lady and great staff.

The cost for 4 crowns was 48000 bht and worth every bht.

Her price for implants was about 35,000bht each from memory and I'm sure she would do an excellent job.

Cheers

35.000 for an implant seems a very good deal!

• 2 years later...

Went to smile dental clinic on south pattaya road just north of second road. english was soso but price and service were good.

tel 038 427 830 but i think it might be better to just walk in.got an appointment for the next day.

I just went this place. They are like butchers, very rough. Opened accidently my lip and blood coming next 20min. Not go again.

• 2 weeks later...

the implant centre just back from Soi6 is modern and efficient,not the cheapest,but good dental work.

Regarding Teeth whitening in Pattaya is this just the laser procedure or has anyone used a Dentist that supplies the tray's and gels? if so where? Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in dental work and I'll be in Pattaya long enough so that I can space treatment out.

Dr. Cherry seems to have the most recommendations, and also is good price wise?

Both this place, "http://pattayamemorial.com/memo/page-full-dental-41.html" and the implant place near Soi 6 are very good but pricey? Is that correct? Better directions to the Soi 6 implant place possible?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there must be some threads on this... any help appreciated. Need a couple crowns and fillings. Looking for a really GOOD dentist that won't bullshit me. $ is not an issue since anything will be WAY cheaper than back home (No insurance).

I always use Studio Smile Dental on the left side of Dolphin Circle.  I am someone who is terrible about the dentists (8 root canals in one sitting when mommy and daddy's insurance was running out).  The dentist was trained in America and came back to Thailand for his profession.  He is very patient and I did not feel a thing when he replaced my two front teeth with porcelain caps.  Will definitely return for all dental needs.  Did it all without insurance and it was way less than it would have been in the USA WITH insurance.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

The Pattaya International dental clinic on Soi Buakhao did some great work for me this year, 9 fillings in one session and about 1/3 of the price it would have been at home. The only thing is you've to run the ladyboy bar gauntlet on the way. 

Dr Warin unquestionably the best but be aware he wont do anything they he feels isn't necessary. That can be an issue for example if you wanted crowns but he will insist he can repair the existing tooth. He's doing whats right but tends to forget the customer is always right

I was one of the original people to recommend Dr Cherry - has anyone been seen by her recently as if so - where?

Yes she did my Veneers in October 2013. She's in Central Festival 4th floor from memory

"has anyone been seen by her recently as if so - where?"

Whats got into you !!

Shes in same location friend saw her in October 2015

http://www.dentistbeach.com/dentist_teams.htm

I understand she also assists Dr Warin her former partner once a week at Pattaya Klang

Whats got into you !!

Shes in same location friend saw her in October 2015

http://www.dentistbeach.com/dentist_teams.htm

I understand she also assists Dr Warin her former partner once a week at Pattaya Klang

Nothing got into me - I know she moves around loads - I also heard a rumour she was working in Bangkok - thats all

Nothing got into me - I know she moves around loads - I also heard a rumour she was working in Bangkok - thats all

Yes maybe she does work for other practices as well Warin being one for sure

Would imagine that rental in Central is not cheap

• 10 months later...

Looking for some updated experiences from you all.   

Need a couple old fillings replaced and a couple crowns.   I'm seeking the best combination of quality and price.   Don't mind paying a couple extra bucks for someone who offers a nice environment with the customer's comfort in mind.  I'd rather get punched in the face than get dental work!

Looking for some updated experiences from you all.   

Need a couple old fillings replaced and a couple crowns.   I'm seeking the best combination of quality and price.   Don't mind paying a couple extra bucks for someone who offers a nice environment with the customer's comfort in mind.  I'd rather get punched in the face than get dental work!

Warin Pattaya klang :GoldenSmile1:

Warin Pattaya klang :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks!  I just found the other thread searching "Warin dentist pattaya"     Appointment made for next March!

Dr Warin unquestionably the best but be aware he wont do anything they he feels isn't necessary. That can be an issue for example if you wanted crowns but he will insist he can repair the existing tooth. He's doing whats right but tends to forget the customer is always right

Saw him the other day for a clean and check. Said teeth were fine come back in 6 months. I asked about my existing crowns which are 33 years old, he said they're old but still good no need to replace. Which was a different response from Hollywood on soi Lengkee, was told they're corroded and need replacing.

Glad you recommended this guy, speaks perfect English very professional, doesn't recommend unnecessary work and he only charged 500baht, elsewhere 600.

Cheers

Happy ending?

No....this seemed like a normal dentist office.

But this is Pattaya, you never know.

Next time I book an appointment, I'll ask for a teeth cleaning, a hit of nitrous oxide, a handjob and just see how it goes.

If you go here ask for Dr. Cherry - she is well aware of this website - excellent dentist - nothing is too much trouble - great location - very professional - price list clearly displayed etc etc etc.

Yeah but is she sexy with big knockers? 

Archived